诺里斯直播线上斯帕24谈模拟器: 维特尔不学不练, 塞恩斯苦练哥, 塔炮模拟器之神

27回复/ 178776 浏览
调车圣手阿尔本(50级)楼主2019-07-22 13:12:51发布于江苏
诺里斯直播线上斯帕24谈模拟器: 维特尔不学不练, 塞恩斯苦练哥, 塔炮模拟器之神调车圣手阿尔本 发表在F1赛车区 https://bbs.hupu.com/f1

这些回帖亮了

收起
塔炮看你前面是奥康 后面是歪头
塔炮看你前面是奥康 后面是歪头
亮了(36)
回复
查看评论(2)

网友总结

Time stamps are aproximated, can be a minute or two off
here are a list of some funny/memorable things from Lando 24hr Spa stream:
around 46 min: Max asks Lando how come he is a memelord
around 52 min: Lando is asked if he got any pubes yet and he says no
between 50/60 min: Lando dancing to ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’
around 1hr 32 min: Lando is asked what cars he have?
Lando very unamused: mclaren
around 1hr 36 min: Driver order: Max Benecke, Max Wenig, Max Verstappen, Max Norris
around 2hr 15min: Lando: GURLL
around 2hr 20min: Lunch time for MILKBOY
around 2hr 33min: he’s back eating an apple
around 2hr 34min: loud apple eating (ASMR vibes)
around 3hr: Max V. is back and asking very technical questions (he was training in a different lobby)
around 3hr 1 min: Lando rushes to rescue his food he’s forgotten about
around 3hr 4 min: Lando comes back with his food, he looks so happy — it looks like a burrito with mayo
around 3hr 9 min: lando says MILK
around 3hr 11 min: Lando plays as Carlos on F1 so he can always be behind Lando (that face)
around 3hr 17min: Lando drinks milk
around 3hr 18min: Lando is asked which drivers are best worst at sim. Apparently Seb is really bad and rarely trains on the sim while Carlos plays a lot on it and Max is the god in F1 sim
3hr 23 min: Lando “ I’m such a good chef ” — 1 min later - “ I’m pro chef Max, I got the starter pack from Testo but I have to prepare the chicken blah blah blah”
3hr 28min: Wagamama is apparently amazing
3hr 38min: Lando’s reaction to Kimi response to ‘tiny car comment’
3hr 51min: Lando texting the Milkman (he then ramble son that he is the milkman and loves milk)
3hr 53min: Lando joking pirelli tyres
4hr 7 min: Lando is asked when does his work week starts. He has no idea (has a very confused face on).
4hr 9 min: Lando’s team is blocked in the pitlane entry
4hr 10min: Max is behind the wheel now
4hr 13min: Lando to Max “Look at that! Commuting to those corners/offtrack”
4hr 15min: Max is driving like a Madman with those lines (just need to clip the banter between them in these timeframe - 20min)
4hr 19min: Lando’s laugh and angry Max (Max can’t drive without going off track)
4hr 22min: Shit Energy Car has beached on the gravel (player dc’ed mid stint)
*The off-track counter keeps going up bc of Max V being incapable of staying on the track*
4hr 26min: Max joking about his driving style on F1 being similar to in game (he loves driving on grass)
4hr 28min: Lando shows to the stream - Peppa Pig’s height … (it’s 7”1’)
4hr 30min: Lando to Max “You should have gone for the outside” during Max overtake — Max “Next lap”. Lando referred to the awesome overtake of Max on Nasr back in 2015. Max actually practiced that move in iracing many times before. (thank you rosieu for pointing this out)
*Max has done over 40 off track movement in his first stint — the 4 stints before did a combined value of 50*
4hr 39min: Max has done 60 off track moves, totalling 100 in total so far (chat is really invested in this)
4hr 44min: He has a Renault car from Renault while the 570s is a “company car”
4hr 48min: Fan asks when will Lando be in a good F1 team. Lando is pissed and banned him. Lando “What do you mean a good team?” He’s very protective of McLaren bros
4hr 49min: Max V goes wide, Lando banters with Max
4hr 50min: Someone “Stop donating to a millionaire” Lando “Just bc I race in F1 doesn’t mean I’m a millionaire” (rolls eye)
5hr 1min: Someone asked “What Happened to Rich Energy?”
Lando “Dunno”
Max V “They ran out of energy”
5hr 5min: Max V did over 100 off tracks movements on his first stint 😬
*For Max V the track is the space between two barriers*
5hr 10min: Lando is asked the worst part of being an F1 driver. “The travelling, training and being away from home”
5hr 12min: Lando “IN IN IN IN” — Max V “IN IN IN IN”
*Max 2nd Stint*
5hr 14min: Lando “IN IN NO NO OUT OUT IN”
5hr 20min: Lando os AWOL, Max B told Max V “Keep on track”
5hr 22min: Maxes talking in Dutch, Lando comes in talking very rude words in dutch (tnx rosieu for pointing this out) and snacking
5hr 26min: Lando closes main race to train in another lobby (Max V created the lobby, password: redtube) b4 his stint (black screen until 32min)
5hr 38min: Lando crashes the car while training and rage quits “That’s why I practice b4 the race”
6hr 1 min: Max does 200 off track moves during his 2 stints
6hr 4min: Chat makes a joke, Lando laughts then does a self-depreciation joke. “What’s the difference between Max and a Flag”
6hr 6min: Joke from last post Version 2.0
6hr 10min: Chat “What are those racing lines?” Lando “Those are Verstappen lines”
6hr 11min: Donations Music time
6hr 12min: Lando and Max doing old grandma voice
*Lando is turning off all notifications to focus on the race*
6hr 14min: Lando “Box this lap, IN IN IN IN”
6hr 16min: Max V had 0.1 litter left of fuel, boy is on point
*Lando is driving now / Max V has taken a break “Can’t feel his feet” *
6hr 21min: Lando “I’m too focus to speak, I’m here for the team and not for twitch chat” (Someone clip this cutie plz)
6hr 28min: Lando “Lando the milkman, whassup”
6hr 32min: Lando “Now we are a bit quicker as we have less fuel but because of low temps we don’t have much degradation on the tyres”
7hr 9min: Lando makes a mistake after reading twitch chat instead of focusing on the race
7hr 11min: Lando wants a drink but “ha can’t have the drink”
*Lando is doing about as much off track moves as Max V. did during his stints*
7hr 15min: Max V. is back!! Lando is about to pit for his next stint
7hr 17min: Max V. “Good Pace” — Lando “A lot of runnoff” — Max V. “If there’s no penalty 🤷‍♂️”
7hr 19min: Lando 2nd stint
7hr 19min: Lando has his drink (water)
7hr 22min: Lando and Max banter (who has more runoffs)
*The 2 non-F1 drivers did around 15 runoffs each on a stint while Max V and Lando are doing over 100 a stint*
7hr 30min: Lando almost crashed, Max V is watching the race from the TV. Max V calls the other guy a retard
7hr 36min: Chat “Lando needs some milk” Lando “YAA man, I need some milk”
7hr 56min: Lando overtakes a lapped car and thanks him (as in, thumbs up to the camera and say “Cheers”)
7hr 58min: How is IRacing like? Lando “think of the worst car…” … “Think of Williams guys, not McLaren” (should clip this later)
8hr 9min: Lando has made a great overtake and is amused the dude behind is flashing his lights at him
8hr 18min: Siren goes off. Lando “Is it loud?” *proceeds to make such loud sound*
8hr 20min: Lando “IN IN IN IN” “no no stay out” “are we in trouble guys”
*end of Lando 2nd stint, Lando will come back 6am UK time*
8hr 21 min: Benecke is driving, Lando is exhausted
8hr 25min: Lando is thanking all the subs he missed during racing, did a weird move with his jaw
8hr 27min: Lando “Oof, almost make 500 off track? Dissapointed”
8hr 36min: Lando panics when he sees Benecke did a runoff (he is one of the best in the server of safe driving)
8hr 37min: Lando has left to go to sleep (he said ciao ciao ☺️)
8hr 38min: Lando left a message in the middle of the stream screen
*Lando will go to sleep but leave the stream going*
around 12hr 27min: Max was finishing his stint, and the other max went IN IN IN IN
*Lando stream crashed, he started a new one, so time stamps are lower than should be*
5hr 16 min: Max will you be safe? Eyes closed safe
5hr 22min: Just had a SHOWUR
5hr 29min: Lando admits Max is amazing at FIFA and he sucks at it
5hr 31min: One Max asks who changed car settings, Verstappen says it was him laughing
5hr 38min: Verstappen almost crashes
*2 hours left of racing*
5hr 39min: Verstappen “McLaren ! McLaren!” “Lando go home”
5hr 48min: The broadcast says Verstappen did the fastest lap when it was Benecke (max v was very amused by this)
5hr 50min: The guys discussing why iracing is so nice to drive
5hr 51min: A max “you can run 2sec slower and still win” (they have a massive gap to p2) Verstappen laughs like a schoolgirl
5hr 63min: Lando “Max (V) won’t get to 1000x, he’s a pro”
6hr 5min: Lando comes back and plays with “MICROPHONE MUTED””MICROPHONE ACTIVATED” messages
6hr 6min: The Lord drinks MILK + snacking a sandwich
6hr 14min: Lando drinks milk and spills some
6hr 26min: Lando telling Max V he is the quickest. We stan a supportive friendship
6hr 27min:chat “ Is Max V drivin drivin?” Lando “Oh he’s drivin drivin”
6hr 30min: Stream down for a couple of min
6hr 38min: Lando put an audio of a meme, and then it’s just meme references between the two of them (cutie pies)
6hr 41min: Lando “Max (V) we need more offtrack to get to 1000” Verstappen “No way!”
6hr 42min: Lando “Max there’s a force india in front of you … it’s OCON!!!”
6hr 43min: they talk about the emix of blue flag radio messages
6hr 44min: Lando plays blue flag remix song
6hr 47min: Max B “A couple of teams have around 2000 off tracks” Lando “we only have lower because you 2 (Max B and W) don’t go, it’s only me and Max” Max”Cool kids go off track”
6hr 48min: Lando singing “Blue Flag! Blue Flag! Blue Flag!” Max completing “Honestly, what are we doing?”
6hr 49min: Broadcast said that if Max does fastest lap he will win the race, no questions asked
6hr 54min: song played “SUPER MAX” Lando plays it to the Maxes in teamspeak
6hr 55min: Lando pitch’s the idea of a song called “Off-Track” by Max V feat. Lando
6hr 57min: Maxes teaching Lando how to pronounce words in Dutch correctly
7hr 8min: Lando “Would you prefer default or fail?” Max V “Fail definitely” Lando “i like more default”
7hr 10min: Chat “What was worse, driving in Paul Richard or that time you couldn’t turn your steering wheel?” Lando “Def the second, I couldn’t drive like at all”
7hr 11min: 0% Champagne is called Milk
7hr 14min: A donation “Imagine if last lap Vettel shows up and hits Verstappen” Teamspeak mic was open and Max V was like “If someone does that to me I will find his real address”
*Stream reaches 10K viewers*
7h 18min: Lando “I should be getting paid for doing as for puredriving”
7hr 20min: Maxes make a joke Lando don’t understand but most chat can as they are Dutch (max fans)
7hr 21min: Lando tells Max V to keep his head down to do a purple sector, Max V responds “My head is in my steering wheel”
7hr 22min: Max has enough fuel to make donuts at the end of the race
7hr 23min: Max V dissing Williams
7hr 25min: Max V almost crashes, Lando laughs. I mean, everyone is preoccupied
7hr 27min: Max V has a technical difficulty(his break pedal has fallen off) They panic for a couple of minutes, worth watching
7hr 30min: Lando MilkBoy is coming for the rescue, these last 30 min are golden
7hr 30min: Lando is drivin’ drivin’ now, they are very panicky
*Hectic end of the race*
7hr 32min: Lando can’t stop laughing, Max V break pedal snapped in half
*14k+ watching this burning train*
7hr 34min: Lando says they got karma for shit talking about their amazing lead and gap from P2
7hr 35min: They are just laughing at their shit luck
7hr 37min: Apparently Max V was going to change his pedals for new ones after this race (new ones already on his house), I guess he will have to swap now
*16k viewers*
I mean guys, they are just giggling the end of the stream, really recommend watching the last 30 min of the race
7hr 40min: End of the race. All of them so relieved and Lando does some donuts
7hr 43min: Lando is being a dick to the other cars, gets hit
7hr 45min: Lando and the Maxes mocks all the PEE WAN celebrations (e.g. Get in there Lewis!)
7hr 46min: Lando “I don’t want to be straight” Maxes laughs — Lando “I mean the car”
7hr 48min: Lando recaps the race
7hr 52min: Clip of the accident and then narrator is asking the drivers questions about the 20 min (man, this is golden)
Lando “It went all wrong”
7hr 56min: This interview is great, Max and Lando friendship exposed

Who was driving when:
A stint has a duration of 1 hour
1st and 2nd stint: Maximilian Benecke
3rd and 4th stint: Maximilian Wenig (he sounds eery similar to Kvyat)
5th and 6th stint: Max Emilian Verstappen
7th and 8th stint: Lando ‘Maximilian’ Norris
9th and 10th stint: Maximilian Benecke
11th and 12th stint: Max Emilian Verstappen
13th and 14th stint: Maximilian Wenig

ps: Lando will be on holidays during WTF1 event (he’s going to a different country - not saying which) (3h20m)
ps: Lando likes full fat milk, “if you’re going to drink it, go all the way”
ps: in the beginning of the stream (less than 30 min in) Max V. disses Williams: wow Williams is much better here than irl 😂

网友总结

around 1hr 36 min: Driver order: Max Benecke, Max Wenig, Max Verstappen, Max Norris
around 3hr: Max V. is back and asking very technical questions (he was training in a different lobby)
around 3hr 4 min: Lando comes back with his food, he looks so happy — it looks like a burrito with mayo
around 3hr 11 min: Lando plays as Carlos on F1 so he can always be behind Lando (that face)
around 3hr 18min: Lando is asked which drivers are best worst at sim. Apparently Seb is really bad and rarely trains on the sim while Carlos plays a lot on it and Max is the god in F1 sim
3hr 23 min: Lando “ I’m such a good chef ” — 1 min later - “ I’m pro chef Max, I got the starter pack from Testo but I have to prepare the chicken blah blah blah”
3hr 51min: Lando texting the Milkman (he then ramble son that he is the milkman and loves milk)
4hr 7 min: Lando is asked when does his work week starts. He has no idea (has a very confused face on).
4hr 15min: Max is driving like a Madman with those lines (just need to clip the banter between them in these timeframe - 20min)
4hr 19min: Lando’s laugh and angry Max (Max can’t drive without going off track)
*The off-track counter keeps going up bc of Max V being incapable of staying on the track*
4hr 26min: Max joking about his driving style on F1 being similar to in game (he loves driving on grass)
4hr 30min: Lando to Max “You should have gone for the outside” during Max overtake — Max “Next lap”. Lando referred to the awesome overtake of Max on Nasr back in 2015. Max actually practiced that move in iracing many times before. (thank you rosieu for pointing this out)
*Max has done over 40 off track movement in his first stint — the 4 stints before did a combined value of 50*
4hr 39min: Max has done 60 off track moves, totalling 100 in total so far (chat is really invested in this)
4hr 48min: Fan asks when will Lando be in a good F1 team. Lando is pissed and banned him. Lando “What do you mean a good team?” He’s very protective of McLaren bros
4hr 50min: Someone “Stop donating to a millionaire” Lando “Just bc I race in F1 doesn’t mean I’m a millionaire” (rolls eye)
Lando “Dunno”
5hr 10min: Lando is asked the worst part of being an F1 driver. “The travelling, training and being away from home”
*Max 2nd Stint*
5hr 22min: Maxes talking in Dutch, Lando comes in talking very rude words in dutch (tnx rosieu for pointing this out) and snacking
5hr 26min: Lando closes main race to train in another lobby (Max V created the lobby, password: redtube) b4 his stint (black screen until 32min)
5hr 38min: Lando crashes the car while training and rage quits “That’s why I practice b4 the race”
6hr 4min: Chat makes a joke, Lando laughts then does a self-depreciation joke. “What’s the difference between Max and a Flag”
6hr 10min: Chat “What are those racing lines?” Lando “Those are Verstappen lines”
6hr 21min: Lando “I’m too focus to speak, I’m here for the team and not for twitch chat” (Someone clip this cutie plz)
6hr 32min: Lando “Now we are a bit quicker as we have less fuel but because of low temps we don’t have much degradation on the tyres”
7hr 9min: Lando makes a mistake after reading twitch chat instead of focusing on the race
7hr 17min: Max V. “Good Pace” — Lando “A lot of runnoff” — Max V. “If there’s no penalty 🤷‍♂️”
*The 2 non-F1 drivers did around 15 runoffs each on a stint while Max V and Lando are doing over 100 a stint*
7hr 30min: Lando almost crashed, Max V is watching the race from the TV. Max V calls the other guy a retard
7hr 56min: Lando overtakes a lapped car and thanks him (as in, thumbs up to the camera and say “Cheers”)
7hr 58min: How is IRacing like? Lando “think of the worst car…” … “Think of Williams guys, not McLaren” (should clip this later)
8hr 9min: Lando has made a great overtake and is amused the dude behind is flashing his lights at him
8hr 18min: Siren goes off. Lando “Is it loud?” *proceeds to make such loud sound*
8hr 25min: Lando is thanking all the subs he missed during racing, did a weird move with his jaw
8hr 36min: Lando panics when he sees Benecke did a runoff (he is one of the best in the server of safe driving)
around 12hr 27min: Max was finishing his stint, and the other max went IN IN IN IN
*Lando stream crashed, he started a new one, so time stamps are lower than should be*
5hr 31min: One Max asks who changed car settings, Verstappen says it was him laughing
*2 hours left of racing*
5hr 48min: The broadcast says Verstappen did the fastest lap when it was Benecke (max v was very amused by this)
5hr 51min: A max “you can run 2sec slower and still win” (they have a massive gap to p2) Verstappen laughs like a schoolgirl
6hr 5min: Lando comes back and plays with “MICROPHONE MUTED””MICROPHONE ACTIVATED” messages
6hr 26min: Lando telling Max V he is the quickest. We stan a supportive friendship
6hr 38min: Lando put an audio of a meme, and then it’s just meme references between the two of them (cutie pies)
6hr 41min: Lando “Max (V) we need more offtrack to get to 1000” Verstappen “No way!”
6hr 47min: Max B “A couple of teams have around 2000 off tracks” Lando “we only have lower because you 2 (Max B and W) don’t go, it’s only me and Max” Max”Cool kids go off track”
6hr 48min: Lando singing “Blue Flag! Blue Flag! Blue Flag!” Max completing “Honestly, what are we doing?”
6hr 49min: Broadcast said that if Max does fastest lap he will win the race, no questions asked
6hr 55min: Lando pitch’s the idea of a song called “Off-Track” by Max V feat. Lando
7hr 8min: Lando “Would you prefer default or fail?” Max V “Fail definitely” Lando “i like more default”
7hr 10min: Chat “What was worse, driving in Paul Richard or that time you couldn’t turn your steering wheel?” Lando “Def the second, I couldn’t drive like at all”
7hr 14min: A donation “Imagine if last lap Vettel shows up and hits Verstappen” Teamspeak mic was open and Max V was like “If someone does that to me I will find his real address”
7hr 20min: Maxes make a joke Lando don’t understand but most chat can as they are Dutch (max fans)
7hr 21min: Lando tells Max V to keep his head down to do a purple sector, Max V responds “My head is in my steering wheel”
7hr 27min: Max V has a technical difficulty(his break pedal has fallen off) They panic for a couple of minutes, worth watching
*Hectic end of the race*
7hr 34min: Lando says they got karma for shit talking about their amazing lead and gap from P2
7hr 37min: Apparently Max V was going to change his pedals for new ones after this race (new ones already on his house), I guess he will have to swap now
*16k viewers*
I mean guys, they are just giggling the end of the stream, really recommend watching the last 30 min of the race
7hr 45min: Lando and the Maxes mocks all the PEE WAN celebrations (e.g. Get in there Lewis!)
7hr 46min: Lando “I don’t want to be straight” Maxes laughs — Lando “I mean the car”
7hr 52min: Clip of the accident and then narrator is asking the drivers questions about the 20 min (man, this is golden)

Who was driving when:

ps: Lando will be on holidays during WTF1 event (he’s going to a different country - not saying which) (3h20m)
ps: in the beginning of the stream (less than 30 min in) Max V. disses Williams: wow Williams is much better here than irl 😂

亮了(20)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @调车圣手阿尔本 发表的:
只看此人

网友总结Time stamps are aproximated, can be a minute or two offhere are a list of some funny/memorable things from Lando 24hr Spa stream:around 46 min: Max asks Lando how come he is a memelordaround 52 min: Lando is asked if he got any pubes yet and he says nobetween 50/60 min: Lando dancing to ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’around 1hr 32 min: Lando is asked what cars he have?Lando very unamused: mclarenaround 1hr 36 min: Driver order: Max Benecke, Max Wenig, Max Verstappen, Max Norrisaround 2hr 15min: Lando: GURLLaround 2hr 20min: Lunch time for MILKBOYaround 2hr 33min: he’s back eating an applearound 2hr 34min: loud apple eating (ASMR vibes)around 3hr: Max V. is back and asking very technical questions (he was training in a different lobby)around 3hr 1 min: Lando rushes to rescue his food he’s forgotten aboutaround 3hr 4 min: Lando comes back with his food, he looks so happy — it looks like a burrito with mayoaround 3hr 9 min: lando says MILKaround 3hr 11 min: Lando plays as Carlos on F1 so he can always be behind Lando (that face)around 3hr 17min: Lando drinks milkaround 3hr 18min: Lando is asked which drivers are best worst at sim. Apparently Seb is really bad and rarely trains on the sim while Carlos plays a lot on it and Max is the god in F1 sim3hr 23 min: Lando “ I’m such a good chef ” — 1 min later - “ I’m pro chef Max, I got the starter pack from Testo but I have to prepare the chicken blah blah blah”3hr 28min: Wagamama is apparently amazing3hr 38min: Lando’s reaction to Kimi response to ‘tiny car comment’3hr 51min: Lando texting the Milkman (he then ramble son that he is the milkman and loves milk)3hr 53min: Lando joking pirelli tyres4hr 7 min: Lando is asked when does his work week starts. He has no idea (has a very confused face on).4hr 9 min: Lando’s team is blocked in the pitlane entry4hr 10min: Max is behind the wheel now4hr 13min: Lando to Max “Look at that! Commuting to those corners/offtrack”4hr 15min: Max is driving like a Madman with those lines (just need to clip the banter between them in these timeframe - 20min)4hr 19min: Lando’s laugh and angry Max (Max can’t drive without going off track)4hr 22min: Shit Energy Car has beached on the gravel (player dc’ed mid stint)*The off-track counter keeps going up bc of Max V being incapable of staying on the track*4hr 26min: Max joking about his driving style on F1 being similar to in game (he loves driving on grass)4hr 28min: Lando shows to the stream - Peppa Pig’s height … (it’s 7”1’)4hr 30min: Lando to Max “You should have gone for the outside” during Max overtake — Max “Next lap”. Lando referred to the awesome overtake of Max on Nasr back in 2015. Max actually practiced that move in iracing many times before. (thank you rosieu for pointing this out)*Max has done over 40 off track movement in his first stint — the 4 stints before did a combined value of 50*4hr 39min: Max has done 60 off track moves, totalling 100 in total so far (chat is really invested in this)4hr 44min: He has a Renault car from Renault while the 570s is a “company car”4hr 48min: Fan asks when will Lando be in a good F1 team. Lando is pissed and banned him. Lando “What do you mean a good team?” He’s very protective of McLaren bros4hr 49min: Max V goes wide, Lando banters with Max4hr 50min: Someone “Stop donating to a millionaire” Lando “Just bc I race in F1 doesn’t mean I’m a millionaire” (rolls eye)5hr 1min: Someone asked “What Happened to Rich Energy?”Lando “Dunno”Max V “They ran out of energy”5hr 5min: Max V did over 100 off tracks movements on his first stint 😬*For Max V the track is the space between two barriers*5hr 10min: Lando is asked the worst part of being an F1 driver. “The travelling, training and being away from home”5hr 12min: Lando “IN IN IN IN” — Max V “IN IN IN IN”*Max 2nd Stint*5hr 14min: Lando “IN IN NO NO OUT OUT IN”5hr 20min: Lando os AWOL, Max B told Max V “Keep on track”5hr 22min: Maxes talking in Dutch, Lando comes in talking very rude words in dutch (tnx rosieu for pointing this out) and snacking5hr 26min: Lando closes main race to train in another lobby (Max V created the lobby, password: redtube) b4 his stint (black screen until 32min)5hr 38min: Lando crashes the car while training and rage quits “That’s why I practice b4 the race”6hr 1 min: Max does 200 off track moves during his 2 stints6hr 4min: Chat makes a joke, Lando laughts then does a self-depreciation joke. “What’s the difference between Max and a Flag”6hr 6min: Joke from last post Version 2.06hr 10min: Chat “What are those racing lines?” Lando “Those are Verstappen lines”6hr 11min: Donations Music time6hr 12min: Lando and Max doing old grandma voice*Lando is turning off all notifications to focus on the race*6hr 14min: Lando “Box this lap, IN IN IN IN”6hr 16min: Max V had 0.1 litter left of fuel, boy is on point*Lando is driving now / Max V has taken a break “Can’t feel his feet” *6hr 21min: Lando “I’m too focus to speak, I’m here for the team and not for twitch chat” (Someone clip this cutie plz)6hr 28min: Lando “Lando the milkman, whassup”6hr 32min: Lando “Now we are a bit quicker as we have less fuel but because of low temps we don’t have much degradation on the tyres”7hr 9min: Lando makes a mistake after reading twitch chat instead of focusing on the race7hr 11min: Lando wants a drink but “ha can’t have the drink”*Lando is doing about as much off track moves as Max V. did during his stints*7hr 15min: Max V. is back!! Lando is about to pit for his next stint7hr 17min: Max V. “Good Pace” — Lando “A lot of runnoff” — Max V. “If there’s no penalty 🤷‍♂️”7hr 19min: Lando 2nd stint7hr 19min: Lando has his drink (water)7hr 22min: Lando and Max banter (who has more runoffs)*The 2 non-F1 drivers did around 15 runoffs each on a stint while Max V and Lando are doing over 100 a stint*7hr 30min: Lando almost crashed, Max V is watching the race from the TV. Max V calls the other guy a retard7hr 36min: Chat “Lando needs some milk” Lando “YAA man, I need some milk”7hr 56min: Lando overtakes a lapped car and thanks him (as in, thumbs up to the camera and say “Cheers”)7hr 58min: How is IRacing like? Lando “think of the worst car…” … “Think of Williams guys, not McLaren” (should clip this later)8hr 9min: Lando has made a great overtake and is amused the dude behind is flashing his lights at him8hr 18min: Siren goes off. Lando “Is it loud?” *proceeds to make such loud sound*8hr 20min: Lando “IN IN IN IN” “no no stay out” “are we in trouble guys”*end of Lando 2nd stint, Lando will come back 6am UK time*8hr 21 min: Benecke is driving, Lando is exhausted8hr 25min: Lando is thanking all the subs he missed during racing, did a weird move with his jaw8hr 27min: Lando “Oof, almost make 500 off track? Dissapointed”8hr 36min: Lando panics when he sees Benecke did a runoff (he is one of the best in the server of safe driving)8hr 37min: Lando has left to go to sleep (he said ciao ciao ☺️)8hr 38min: Lando left a message in the middle of the stream screen*Lando will go to sleep but leave the stream going*around 12hr 27min: Max was finishing his stint, and the other max went IN IN IN IN*Lando stream crashed, he started a new one, so time stamps are lower than should be*5hr 16 min: Max will you be safe? Eyes closed safe5hr 22min: Just had a SHOWUR5hr 29min: Lando admits Max is amazing at FIFA and he sucks at it5hr 31min: One Max asks who changed car settings, Verstappen says it was him laughing5hr 38min: Verstappen almost crashes*2 hours left of racing*5hr 39min: Verstappen “McLaren ! McLaren!” “Lando go home”5hr 48min: The broadcast says Verstappen did the fastest lap when it was Benecke (max v was very amused by this)5hr 50min: The guys discussing why iracing is so nice to drive5hr 51min: A max “you can run 2sec slower and still win” (they have a massive gap to p2) Verstappen laughs like a schoolgirl5hr 63min: Lando “Max (V) won’t get to 1000x, he’s a pro”6hr 5min: Lando comes back and plays with “MICROPHONE MUTED””MICROPHONE ACTIVATED” messages6hr 6min: The Lord drinks MILK + snacking a sandwich6hr 14min: Lando drinks milk and spills some6hr 26min: Lando telling Max V he is the quickest. We stan a supportive friendship6hr 27min:chat “ Is Max V drivin drivin?” Lando “Oh he’s drivin drivin”6hr 30min: Stream down for a couple of min6hr 38min: Lando put an audio of a meme, and then it’s just meme references between the two of them (cutie pies)6hr 41min: Lando “Max (V) we need more offtrack to get to 1000” Verstappen “No way!”6hr 42min: Lando “Max there’s a force india in front of you … it’s OCON!!!”6hr 43min: they talk about the emix of blue flag radio messages6hr 44min: Lando plays blue flag remix song6hr 47min: Max B “A couple of teams have around 2000 off tracks” Lando “we only have lower because you 2 (Max B and W) don’t go, it’s only me and Max” Max”Cool kids go off track”6hr 48min: Lando singing “Blue Flag! Blue Flag! Blue Flag!” Max completing “Honestly, what are we doing?”6hr 49min: Broadcast said that if Max does fastest lap he will win the race, no questions asked6hr 54min: song played “SUPER MAX” Lando plays it to the Maxes in teamspeak6hr 55min: Lando pitch’s the idea of a song called “Off-Track” by Max V feat. Lando6hr 57min: Maxes teaching Lando how to pronounce words in Dutch correctly7hr 8min: Lando “Would you prefer default or fail?” Max V “Fail definitely” Lando “i like more default”7hr 10min: Chat “What was worse, driving in Paul Richard or that time you couldn’t turn your steering wheel?” Lando “Def the second, I couldn’t drive like at all”7hr 11min: 0% Champagne is called Milk7hr 14min: A donation “Imagine if last lap Vettel shows up and hits Verstappen” Teamspeak mic was open and Max V was like “If someone does that to me I will find his real address”*Stream reaches 10K viewers*7h 18min: Lando “I should be getting paid for doing as for puredriving”7hr 20min: Maxes make a joke Lando don’t understand but most chat can as they are Dutch (max fans)7hr 21min: Lando tells Max V to keep his head down to do a purple sector, Max V responds “My head is in my steering wheel”7hr 22min: Max has enough fuel to make donuts at the end of the race7hr 23min: Max V dissing Williams7hr 25min: Max V almost crashes, Lando laughs. I mean, everyone is preoccupied7hr 27min: Max V has a technical difficulty(his break pedal has fallen off) They panic for a couple of minutes, worth watching7hr 30min: Lando MilkBoy is coming for the rescue, these last 30 min are golden7hr 30min: Lando is drivin’ drivin’ now, they are very panicky*Hectic end of the race*7hr 32min: Lando can’t stop laughing, Max V break pedal snapped in half*14k+ watching this burning train*7hr 34min: Lando says they got karma for shit talking about their amazing lead and gap from P27hr 35min: They are just laughing at their shit luck7hr 37min: Apparently Max V was going to change his pedals for new ones after this race (new ones already on his house), I guess he will have to swap now*16k viewers*I mean guys, they are just giggling the end of the stream, really recommend watching the last 30 min of the race7hr 40min: End of the race. All of them so relieved and Lando does some donuts7hr 43min: Lando is being a dick to the other cars, gets hit7hr 45min: Lando and the Maxes mocks all the PEE WAN celebrations (e.g. Get in there Lewis!)7hr 46min: Lando “I don’t want to be straight” Maxes laughs — Lando “I mean the car”7hr 48min: Lando recaps the race7hr 52min: Clip of the accident and then narrator is asking the drivers questions about the 20 min (man, this is golden)Lando “It went all wrong”7hr 56min: This interview is great, Max and Lando friendship exposedWho was driving when:A stint has a duration of 1 hour1st and 2nd stint: Maximilian Benecke3rd and 4th stint: Maximilian Wenig (he sounds eery similar to Kvyat)5th and 6th stint: Max Emilian Verstappen7th and 8th stint: Lando ‘Maximilian’ Norris9th and 10th stint: Maximilian Benecke11th and 12th stint: Max Emilian Verstappen13th and 14th stint: Maximilian Wenigps: Lando will be on holidays during WTF1 event (he’s going to a different country - not saying which) (3h20m)ps: Lando likes full fat milk, “if you’re going to drink it, go all the way”ps: in the beginning of the stream (less than 30 min in) Max V. disses Williams: wow Williams is much better here than irl 😂

网友总结

Lando “Dunno”
*Max 2nd Stint*
*2 hours left of racing*
*Hectic end of the race*
*16k viewers*

Who was driving when:

那么长一段你说这叫总结?

那么长一段你说这叫总结?

亮了(27)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:诺里斯直播线上斯帕24谈模拟器: 维特尔不学不练, 塞恩斯苦练哥, 塔炮模拟器之神
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
【F1周边】勒克莱尔在米兰开上冰淇淋店了
在F1赛季初期,谁吸引了你的眼球??
【F1周边】颈部拉力测试,看看F1车手和普通人之间的差距有多大
【转载】法拉利在风洞尝试了介于迈凯伦和红牛之间的侧箱布局