8回复/ 0392 浏览
丝绸先生(71级)楼主2019-04-22 11:58:17发布于黑龙江
20190422丝绸先生 发表在波士顿早报社 https://bbs.hupu.com/304

全部回帖

收起
言论

Gordon Hayward enjoys Easter win at home

INDIANAPOLIS – The randomness of the schedule worked for Gordon Hayward Sunday. He got to celebrate Easter with wife Robyn and their three daughters in his home state.

Hayward gave the girls chocolate bunnies in the morning, and while everyone else struggled to find a good shot, the Celtics forward turned in his best performance of the series with 20 points in a 110-106 series-clinching win over the Pacers.

“Seeing them all before the game was amazing. I know that they don’t necessarily know what’s going on, so they probably don’t care that we just swept the Pacers, but they were happy they got some chocolate bunnies this morning, and they got a chance to see me out on the court,” he said. “That’s always great, and obviously my mom and dad, and I think the cool part is so many people that I don’t necessarily know that have continued to root for me and been supportive of my career from Brownsburg and obviously Butler as well. Every time I come back and obviously I have so much more support, and I really appreciate it.”

This time, though, a trying year has finally been locked away. After missing last season, and the playoffs, Hayward is back in a situation the plan originally called for – the playoffs.

“There’s nothing worse than sitting there and not be able to play in the playoffs especially,” he said. “So to be able to be with my teammates, be a part of something like this where we got a chance to sweep the Pacers, after everything that happened last year, it makes it all worth it, no doubt. And it’s just the beginning for us. We still got a lot of work to do.”

But the presence of Hayward and Kyrie Irving on a playoff roster, after neither was available last spring, is naturally expected to change everything.

“Gordon being aggressive and making shots and making timely stops, it’s not just on offense either. Defensively he’s in the right spots,” said Irving. “He had two steals tonight, a blocked shot. That’s impacting the game and you just want guys that are ready to go, go out there and give you the effort you desire from yourself and they’re giving it to you, they’re looking you in the eyes, and you know how hard winning a basketball game is. It’s just settling for all of us to know that we all have that type of attitude toward each other. Just got out there and manage the game and go out there and finish.”

Tatum hits rim

After attempting just five free throws over the first three games, Jayson Tatum led the attack on the rim Sunday with 12 free throws, including nine makes.

“I thought today he had a real look about him to get to the paint, get to the rim, get to the line,” said Brad Stevens. “I think there were other times he got guys off of him and when he gets guys off him and he goes with great pace into that pull-up, that’s a good one. And then there are other times where guys would really crowd him and those are tougher. I thought today when guys really crowded him, he drove by them. That what’s you need to do, and make the right play at the rim, which is easier said than done against these guys. Myles Turner creates a lot of issues at the rim.”

Tatum, asked about the “look” Stevens was referring to, said, “Yeah. Just looking to be aggressive every game and try to get some easy ones at the free throw line.”

Button works

Irving’s belief that the Celtics have a playoff reset button has been proven, at least in the short term.

“Honestly I’m not really paying attention to who is the top team in the conference during the regular season,” he said. “Those wins are racked up already. Those are pretty set. I think at this point it’s about who can beat a team in a seven-game series? It’s just a reset button. We know what to expect. We have played against Detroit, Milwaukee pretty often throughout the regular season, up and down with those guys. But now you get a chance to prepare. Now everyone knows each other’s plays and now it’s just about playing a great brand of basketball.”

Pass it off

Irving hasn’t just beat the Pacers in this series as a scorer, as evidenced by his 19-point, 10-assist double-double in Game 3. Part of Irving’s distribution (8.0 assist average over the first three games) came out of necessity, all of Indiana’s trapping and blitzing of the Celtics guard considered.

“Irving is playing a lot with the basketball – he did a good job the last game of getting the ball out of double teams – creating opportunities for his teammates,” said Indiana coach Nate McMillan. “He has that capability of creating a shot for himself or teammates. He had 10 assists, so he was doing what he needed to do at point guard. They have depth, guys who can put the ball in the basket, and that makes it challenging to defend.”

言论

Gordon Hayward enjoys Easter win at home

INDIANAPOLIS – The randomness of the schedule worked for Gordon Hayward Sunday. He got to celebrate Easter with wife Robyn and their three daughters in his home state.

Hayward gave the girls chocolate bunnies in the morning, and while everyone else struggled to find a good shot, the Celtics forward turned in his best performance of the series with 20 points in a 110-106 series-clinching win over the Pacers.

“Seeing them all before the game was amazing. I know that they don’t necessarily know what’s going on, so they probably don’t care that we just swept the Pacers, but they were happy they got some chocolate bunnies this morning, and they got a chance to see me out on the court,” he said. “That’s always great, and obviously my mom and dad, and I think the cool part is so many people that I don’t necessarily know that have continued to root for me and been supportive of my career from Brownsburg and obviously Butler as well. Every time I come back and obviously I have so much more support, and I really appreciate it.”

This time, though, a trying year has finally been locked away. After missing last season, and the playoffs, Hayward is back in a situation the plan originally called for – the playoffs.

“There’s nothing worse than sitting there and not be able to play in the playoffs especially,” he said. “So to be able to be with my teammates, be a part of something like this where we got a chance to sweep the Pacers, after everything that happened last year, it makes it all worth it, no doubt. And it’s just the beginning for us. We still got a lot of work to do.”

But the presence of Hayward and Kyrie Irving on a playoff roster, after neither was available last spring, is naturally expected to change everything.

“Gordon being aggressive and making shots and making timely stops, it’s not just on offense either. Defensively he’s in the right spots,” said Irving. “He had two steals tonight, a blocked shot. That’s impacting the game and you just want guys that are ready to go, go out there and give you the effort you desire from yourself and they’re giving it to you, they’re looking you in the eyes, and you know how hard winning a basketball game is. It’s just settling for all of us to know that we all have that type of attitude toward each other. Just got out there and manage the game and go out there and finish.”

Tatum hits rim

After attempting just five free throws over the first three games, Jayson Tatum led the attack on the rim Sunday with 12 free throws, including nine makes.

“I thought today he had a real look about him to get to the paint, get to the rim, get to the line,” said Brad Stevens. “I think there were other times he got guys off of him and when he gets guys off him and he goes with great pace into that pull-up, that’s a good one. And then there are other times where guys would really crowd him and those are tougher. I thought today when guys really crowded him, he drove by them. That what’s you need to do, and make the right play at the rim, which is easier said than done against these guys. Myles Turner creates a lot of issues at the rim.”

Tatum, asked about the “look” Stevens was referring to, said, “Yeah. Just looking to be aggressive every game and try to get some easy ones at the free throw line.”

Button works

Irving’s belief that the Celtics have a playoff reset button has been proven, at least in the short term.

“Honestly I’m not really paying attention to who is the top team in the conference during the regular season,” he said. “Those wins are racked up already. Those are pretty set. I think at this point it’s about who can beat a team in a seven-game series? It’s just a reset button. We know what to expect. We have played against Detroit, Milwaukee pretty often throughout the regular season, up and down with those guys. But now you get a chance to prepare. Now everyone knows each other’s plays and now it’s just about playing a great brand of basketball.”

Pass it off

Irving hasn’t just beat the Pacers in this series as a scorer, as evidenced by his 19-point, 10-assist double-double in Game 3. Part of Irving’s distribution (8.0 assist average over the first three games) came out of necessity, all of Indiana’s trapping and blitzing of the Celtics guard considered.

“Irving is playing a lot with the basketball – he did a good job the last game of getting the ball out of double teams – creating opportunities for his teammates,” said Indiana coach Nate McMillan. “He has that capability of creating a shot for himself or teammates. He had 10 assists, so he was doing what he needed to do at point guard. They have depth, guys who can put the ball in the basket, and that makes it challenging to defend.”

亮了(0)
回复
凯尔特人成功挺进第二轮

凯尔特人首轮横扫步行者,成为本赛季季后赛第一支晋级第二轮的队伍。而这次横扫也成为球队历史上第六次横扫晋级,这也是史蒂文斯执教六年来的第一次横扫。

亮了

戈登海沃德:打出了我们在这个系列赛中没有看到过的进攻水平。 他用行动在攻防两端影响着比赛,海沃德做了许多脏活累活,也在第四节比赛中扮演了至关重要的角色,9投7中得到20分。

艾尔霍福德:虽然这场比赛他拿到了两双,但是在下一轮比赛中他可不能再出现这样挣扎的表现了。 尽管如此,霍福德还是影响着比赛,无论是防守还是传球,最终他得到14分,12个篮板和5次助攻。

马库斯莫里斯: 莫里斯命中了一些关键球,以18分和8个篮板的准两双数据终结了这轮系列赛。

亮你妹

比赛进行到82-81时,特里·罗齐尔将球传到球场并进入杰森·塔图姆手中,塔图姆起身扣篮。 但是科里·约瑟夫在塔图姆身后对其头部造成打击,前者收到了一次一级恶意犯规。

凯尔特人的下一轮对手是4-0晋级的雄鹿队。

凯尔特人成功挺进第二轮

凯尔特人首轮横扫步行者,成为本赛季季后赛第一支晋级第二轮的队伍。而这次横扫也成为球队历史上第六次横扫晋级,这也是史蒂文斯执教六年来的第一次横扫。

亮了

戈登海沃德:打出了我们在这个系列赛中没有看到过的进攻水平。 他用行动在攻防两端影响着比赛,海沃德做了许多脏活累活,也在第四节比赛中扮演了至关重要的角色,9投7中得到20分。

艾尔霍福德:虽然这场比赛他拿到了两双,但是在下一轮比赛中他可不能再出现这样挣扎的表现了。 尽管如此,霍福德还是影响着比赛,无论是防守还是传球,最终他得到14分,12个篮板和5次助攻。

马库斯莫里斯: 莫里斯命中了一些关键球,以18分和8个篮板的准两双数据终结了这轮系列赛。

亮你妹

比赛进行到82-81时,特里·罗齐尔将球传到球场并进入杰森·塔图姆手中,塔图姆起身扣篮。 但是科里·约瑟夫在塔图姆身后对其头部造成打击,前者收到了一次一级恶意犯规。

凯尔特人的下一轮对手是4-0晋级的雄鹿队。

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
主题The Celtics Sweep the Pacers. Now Comes the Hard Part.

The Celtics are who we thought they were, the former N.F.L. coach Dennis Green might say. If you want to crown ’em, then crown their — ah, never mind. But at least for the moment, Boston, after a methodical, workmanlike sweep of a resilient Indiana Pacers team in the first round, reflected the team that many preseason observers thought would waltz its way to the N.B.A. finals.

On one hand, this was the kind of series that should have been expected. Indiana, plenty scrappy during the season, was missing its best player, the flashy two-way swingman Victor Oladipo. Even with him, Indiana didn’t have the top-shelf depth that Boston possesses. Boston wasn’t quite dominant, but the series was rarely in doubt, especially with the Pacers’ propensity for offensive droughts.

On the other hand, this is a Celtics team that was blown out several times by lesser teams during an underwhelming regular season that left many questioning how overrated they were in the first place. Of particular concern was the team’s spectacular penchant for blowing leads. In a two-game stretch in February, Boston gave up an 18-point lead in a loss to the Lakers and a 28-point lead in a loss to the Clippers. Weeks later, the Celtics let a fourth-quarter lead of nearly 20 points dissipate against Charlotte. Several other times, Boston showed discontent, a lack of cohesion or effort, or all of the above.

But against the Pacers, the Celtics played their best basketball in the fourth quarter. In Game 2, Boston came back from a double-digit deficit to overwhelm the Pacers by 32-12 in the last 12 minutes. The next game, the Celtics outscored the Pacers by 16-9 in the final six minutes. Finally, in the elimination game, the Celtics extended a 1-point lead entering the final frame to 11, before eventually winning by 110-106. The defensive rotations were like clockwork.

They did so with Kyrie Irving and Al Horford combining to shoot 8 for 32 from the field, and with neither hitting a shot in the last quarter. Instead, Gordon Hayward — looking like the All-Star the Celtics were hoping for when they signed him — Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Morris and Terry Rozier all pitched in to fill the gap, on offense and defense. Seven players reached double figures in scoring, and the vaunted depth that had been so touted in the preseason — with five skill players on the court most of the time who can shoot, defend and create their own shot — was on full display.

“They’re a deep team,” Pacers Coach Nate McMillan said in his postgame news conference. “They showed tonight that Irving is not the only player on that roster.”

To that end, Irving’s first playoff series with the Celtics was a mixed bag, at least in terms of his shooting. He exploded in Game 2 for 37 points on 26 shots. But in the other three games, Irving was just 17 for 49 from the field (35 percent) — partly a result of the Pacers’ defense keying on him.

The question now is which version of the Celtics will show up for the second round. The only way the Celtics don’t face the Milwaukee Bucks next is if a meteor hits Earth. (I am legally obligated by the New York Times Standards Department to tell you that there is a chance the Detroit Pistons can come back and win that series. This won’t happen. But rules are rules.)

The Bucks are a juggernaut, and the Celtics will need to play much better than they did against the Pacers in order to advance to the conference finals. Milwaukee had the league’s best defense and were the fifth-best offensive team during the regular season. This is not a team likely to give up double-digit leads or have its offense disappear. The Celtics’ margin of error will be minimal, and the occasional regressions they endured against Indiana would hand the series to Milwaukee.

The Bucks are led by one of the fearsome players in recent history, and the probable winner of this year’s Most Valuable Player Award: Giannis Antetokounmpo. Coach Mike Budenholzer, building the team around Antetokounmpo, transformed the plodding Bucks, who were 20th in the N.B.A. in pace last year, into the league’s fifth-fastest team. During the regular season, Milwaukee beat the Celtics twice in three matchups — and the Bucks’ defense flustered Irving, who had a .479 true shooting percentage across those games, well short of his season average of .592.

This is a vastly different Bucks team from the one the Celtics eliminated last year in seven games. But the Celtics are different as well. They have Irving, a player with serious postseason credentials, and Hayward. They won’t have Marcus Smart, their dogged guard, for at least part of the series because of a quadriceps injury, which will hamper their defensive flexibility, but the team’s depth should still be an advantage over Milwaukee. And the Celtics have evolved even since dropping that game against the Hornets in March.

For one thing, Hayward (who posted true shooting percentages of .644, .623, and .762 in February, March and April), is looking the best he has looked in a Celtics uniform. He’s slashing with more confidence, and other than a vicious dunk by Myles Turner on Sunday, Hayward repeatedly challenged the bigger, younger Turner, getting past him for multiple difficult layups. Hayward, who finished with a team-leading 20 points off the bench, also had a strong dunk of his own, but it was wiped away because of an offensive foul.

“Physically, I feel way better now than I did at the beginning of the season,” Hayward said after the game.

But he added that the uptick in the quality of his play was partly a result of familiarity: “I think more than anything, though, just having the reps and having experience with this team and getting a chance to play with these guys and start to figure out strengths.”

So now the Celtics will embark on a task they haven’t achieved all season: sustaining great play. If they can’t pair their effort with the talent on the roster, the Bucks will devour them. By extension, this will alter the fate of several players on the roster who may find themselves on different teams next year.

As Brown told NBA TV in a postgame interview, “Everything is on the line right now.”

主题The Celtics Sweep the Pacers. Now Comes the Hard Part.

The Celtics are who we thought they were, the former N.F.L. coach Dennis Green might say. If you want to crown ’em, then crown their — ah, never mind. But at least for the moment, Boston, after a methodical, workmanlike sweep of a resilient Indiana Pacers team in the first round, reflected the team that many preseason observers thought would waltz its way to the N.B.A. finals.

On one hand, this was the kind of series that should have been expected. Indiana, plenty scrappy during the season, was missing its best player, the flashy two-way swingman Victor Oladipo. Even with him, Indiana didn’t have the top-shelf depth that Boston possesses. Boston wasn’t quite dominant, but the series was rarely in doubt, especially with the Pacers’ propensity for offensive droughts.

On the other hand, this is a Celtics team that was blown out several times by lesser teams during an underwhelming regular season that left many questioning how overrated they were in the first place. Of particular concern was the team’s spectacular penchant for blowing leads. In a two-game stretch in February, Boston gave up an 18-point lead in a loss to the Lakers and a 28-point lead in a loss to the Clippers. Weeks later, the Celtics let a fourth-quarter lead of nearly 20 points dissipate against Charlotte. Several other times, Boston showed discontent, a lack of cohesion or effort, or all of the above.

But against the Pacers, the Celtics played their best basketball in the fourth quarter. In Game 2, Boston came back from a double-digit deficit to overwhelm the Pacers by 32-12 in the last 12 minutes. The next game, the Celtics outscored the Pacers by 16-9 in the final six minutes. Finally, in the elimination game, the Celtics extended a 1-point lead entering the final frame to 11, before eventually winning by 110-106. The defensive rotations were like clockwork.

They did so with Kyrie Irving and Al Horford combining to shoot 8 for 32 from the field, and with neither hitting a shot in the last quarter. Instead, Gordon Hayward — looking like the All-Star the Celtics were hoping for when they signed him — Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Marcus Morris and Terry Rozier all pitched in to fill the gap, on offense and defense. Seven players reached double figures in scoring, and the vaunted depth that had been so touted in the preseason — with five skill players on the court most of the time who can shoot, defend and create their own shot — was on full display.

“They’re a deep team,” Pacers Coach Nate McMillan said in his postgame news conference. “They showed tonight that Irving is not the only player on that roster.”

To that end, Irving’s first playoff series with the Celtics was a mixed bag, at least in terms of his shooting. He exploded in Game 2 for 37 points on 26 shots. But in the other three games, Irving was just 17 for 49 from the field (35 percent) — partly a result of the Pacers’ defense keying on him.

The question now is which version of the Celtics will show up for the second round. The only way the Celtics don’t face the Milwaukee Bucks next is if a meteor hits Earth. (I am legally obligated by the New York Times Standards Department to tell you that there is a chance the Detroit Pistons can come back and win that series. This won’t happen. But rules are rules.)

The Bucks are a juggernaut, and the Celtics will need to play much better than they did against the Pacers in order to advance to the conference finals. Milwaukee had the league’s best defense and were the fifth-best offensive team during the regular season. This is not a team likely to give up double-digit leads or have its offense disappear. The Celtics’ margin of error will be minimal, and the occasional regressions they endured against Indiana would hand the series to Milwaukee.

The Bucks are led by one of the fearsome players in recent history, and the probable winner of this year’s Most Valuable Player Award: Giannis Antetokounmpo. Coach Mike Budenholzer, building the team around Antetokounmpo, transformed the plodding Bucks, who were 20th in the N.B.A. in pace last year, into the league’s fifth-fastest team. During the regular season, Milwaukee beat the Celtics twice in three matchups — and the Bucks’ defense flustered Irving, who had a .479 true shooting percentage across those games, well short of his season average of .592.

This is a vastly different Bucks team from the one the Celtics eliminated last year in seven games. But the Celtics are different as well. They have Irving, a player with serious postseason credentials, and Hayward. They won’t have Marcus Smart, their dogged guard, for at least part of the series because of a quadriceps injury, which will hamper their defensive flexibility, but the team’s depth should still be an advantage over Milwaukee. And the Celtics have evolved even since dropping that game against the Hornets in March.

For one thing, Hayward (who posted true shooting percentages of .644, .623, and .762 in February, March and April), is looking the best he has looked in a Celtics uniform. He’s slashing with more confidence, and other than a vicious dunk by Myles Turner on Sunday, Hayward repeatedly challenged the bigger, younger Turner, getting past him for multiple difficult layups. Hayward, who finished with a team-leading 20 points off the bench, also had a strong dunk of his own, but it was wiped away because of an offensive foul.

“Physically, I feel way better now than I did at the beginning of the season,” Hayward said after the game.

But he added that the uptick in the quality of his play was partly a result of familiarity: “I think more than anything, though, just having the reps and having experience with this team and getting a chance to play with these guys and start to figure out strengths.”

So now the Celtics will embark on a task they haven’t achieved all season: sustaining great play. If they can’t pair their effort with the talent on the roster, the Bucks will devour them. By extension, this will alter the fate of several players on the roster who may find themselves on different teams next year.

As Brown told NBA TV in a postgame interview, “Everything is on the line right now.”

亮了(0)
回复
言论我来啦!!!
言论我来啦!!!
亮了(0)
回复
接主题~~

接主题~~

亮了(0)
回复
jrs zszs~~~~~

sowhatchusayin
Gordon “I forgot how to miss shots” Hayward
戈登-忘了怎么投丢-海沃德
SunnyPancake49
Every time he makes his first couple of shots, he’s on fire for the rest of the game.
每次只要他前几投进了,后面的比赛就会火力全开。

dust1ng0ff
Indy deserved to lose after what was possibly Gordon’s best dunk since his comeback was waived off for an absolute horse shit foul on Baynes.
海沃德那个可能是伤愈归来后最棒的扣篮居然吹了尼玛贝恩斯犯规不算,看到这我就知道步行者该输

alexm42
Shout-out to all the nephews in /r/nba who didn't understand that it takes time to come back from such a major injury
看好了shh的弟弟们,他从这种大伤恢复是需要时间的,明白?

twnuke
BROOMS OUT!
横扫咯!

repzaj1234
Just how everybody predicted at the start of the playoffs.
想想季后赛开始时他们都怎么预测的

AlexSousa
Hayward, Morris and Rozier combined for 49 points, 18-26 (69%) FG, 7-11 (63%) 3PT, off the bench! B.W.A. ruled!
海沃德莫里斯罗齐尔!!三个替补合砍49分,26中18,三分11中7!!“有态度的替补”无敌!
jrs zszs~~~~~

sowhatchusayin
Gordon “I forgot how to miss shots” Hayward
戈登-忘了怎么投丢-海沃德
SunnyPancake49
Every time he makes his first couple of shots, he’s on fire for the rest of the game.
每次只要他前几投进了,后面的比赛就会火力全开。

dust1ng0ff
Indy deserved to lose after what was possibly Gordon’s best dunk since his comeback was waived off for an absolute horse shit foul on Baynes.
海沃德那个可能是伤愈归来后最棒的扣篮居然吹了尼玛贝恩斯犯规不算,看到这我就知道步行者该输

alexm42
Shout-out to all the nephews in /r/nba who didn't understand that it takes time to come back from such a major injury
看好了shh的弟弟们,他从这种大伤恢复是需要时间的,明白?

twnuke
BROOMS OUT!
横扫咯!

repzaj1234
Just how everybody predicted at the start of the playoffs.
想想季后赛开始时他们都怎么预测的

AlexSousa
Hayward, Morris and Rozier combined for 49 points, 18-26 (69%) FG, 7-11 (63%) 3PT, off the bench! B.W.A. ruled!
海沃德莫里斯罗齐尔!!三个替补合砍49分,26中18,三分11中7!!“有态度的替补”无敌!
亮了(0)
回复
最好的复活节礼物——海沃德在家门口助球队挺进次轮季后赛随机的赛程安排倒是凑巧让海沃德在周日回到印第安纳的家中,陪妻子罗宾和他们的三个女儿共度复活节。比赛当天,海沃德一大早就给他的三个女孩复活节巧克力兔子,并在随后的比赛扛起了进攻大旗,献上了他本次季后赛迄今为止最好的一次表演,在“全员打铁”的比赛中独得20分并把绿衫军带进次轮。对此海沃德说到:

[quote]能在比赛前看到她们真是太棒了。我知道她们不在乎我们横扫了步行者,但她们很高兴能够在今天早上得到一些巧克力兔子,并且能看到我在场上比赛。另外这里还有我的爸妈,还有很多来自布朗斯堡以及巴特勒大学的一些我或许并不认识的人一直在支持我,这太酷了。每次我来到这里就有很多人在为我加油,对此我十分感激。[/quote]

然而这一次,在经过了过去艰难的一年之后,海沃德终于回到了最初凯尔特人最需要他做出贡献的阶段——季后赛。对此他感慨万千:

[quote]没有什么比在季后赛作壁上观更糟糕的事了。在经历了去年发生的一切之后,现在能够成为球队的一部分,在场上和队友一起战斗并最终横扫了步行者,一切都值得了。而且这仅仅是一个开始,我们还有很多要做。[/quote]

此外,和去年这个时候与众不同,今年欧文和海沃德能够出现在季后赛的轮换阵容之中,也理应彻底改变去年的形势了。对此欧文表示:
[quote]戈登现在充满了攻击性,一直在合理地出手。防守端他也是如此聪明, 总是站在正确的位置上。今晚他有两次抢断,一次封盖,这些一直在影响整场比赛。你希望队友们时刻做好准备并上场做出充分的努力,这些同时也是你一直要求自己能够做到的事。赢下一场比赛十分艰难,但我们仅仅通过彼此的眼神就能够收到彼此的态度,我们要做的就是上场结束这一切。[/quote]

不断攻击篮下的獭兔

在过去三场比赛中一共只收获5次罚球的杰森-塔特姆,本场比赛他加大力度冲击篮筐,并收获了12次罚球,此外还有9计运动战进球。对此少帅表示:

[quote]我觉得他今天想看看自己冲击篮筐,得到罚球是什么样的。之前有时候他能够甩掉防守人并得到很好的上篮机会,有时候会有包夹上来,那么攻击篮筐就会更加艰难。今天就不太一样,尽管他依然会面对包夹,他也会尽力往篮下杀。这是他应该做的事,但面对像步行者这样的球队,做的往往比说的要难很多。迈尔斯-特纳在篮下给我们造成了很大麻烦。[/quote]

在谈到史蒂文斯对塔特姆冲击篮筐的态度时,塔特姆表示:
[quote]是的没错,就应该每场比赛都尽力充满攻击性,并努力在罚球线上给对面造成杀伤。[/quote]

“重启按钮”起作用了!

欧文始终相信凯尔特人有一个季后赛专属的“重启按钮”,并至少在短期内就能够发挥作用。他说:

[quote]讲真我并不在乎谁是常规赛表现最好的球队。那些胜场数早已累计起来摆在那了,而现在我更关心的是谁能够在七场系列赛中击败对方。就好比一个’重启按钮’,我们知道我们将要面对什么。常规赛期间我们与雄鹿或活塞有过数次交锋,现在情况会变的更加有针对性。大家都知根知底,我们要做的就是打出比对面更好的篮球。
[/quote]

传起来了嗷

欧文在这一系列赛中并没有太展现自己得分手的一面,而是更努力地展示自己在串联球队中的作用,G3中19分10助攻的表现就是一个很好的例子。前三场比赛中欧文长郡能送出8次助攻,这也得益于步行者对他孜孜不倦地设下陷阱和冲击。对于欧文的发挥,步行者主教练内特-麦克米兰有话说:
[quote]欧文对球的处理非常棒,在面对我们的包夹时能够及时把球送出,不断为队友创造机会。他有能力为自己和队友创造足够的机会,送出10次助攻也证明了他做到了一个组织后卫需要做到的事情。他们(凯尔特人)的阵容很有深度,这也让我们防守起来很困难。[/quote]

最好的复活节礼物——海沃德在家门口助球队挺进次轮季后赛随机的赛程安排倒是凑巧让海沃德在周日回到印第安纳的家中,陪妻子罗宾和他们的三个女儿共度复活节。比赛当天,海沃德一大早就给他的三个女孩复活节巧克力兔子,并在随后的比赛扛起了进攻大旗,献上了他本次季后赛迄今为止最好的一次表演,在“全员打铁”的比赛中独得20分并把绿衫军带进次轮。对此海沃德说到:

[quote]能在比赛前看到她们真是太棒了。我知道她们不在乎我们横扫了步行者,但她们很高兴能够在今天早上得到一些巧克力兔子,并且能看到我在场上比赛。另外这里还有我的爸妈,还有很多来自布朗斯堡以及巴特勒大学的一些我或许并不认识的人一直在支持我,这太酷了。每次我来到这里就有很多人在为我加油,对此我十分感激。[/quote]

然而这一次,在经过了过去艰难的一年之后,海沃德终于回到了最初凯尔特人最需要他做出贡献的阶段——季后赛。对此他感慨万千:

[quote]没有什么比在季后赛作壁上观更糟糕的事了。在经历了去年发生的一切之后,现在能够成为球队的一部分,在场上和队友一起战斗并最终横扫了步行者,一切都值得了。而且这仅仅是一个开始,我们还有很多要做。[/quote]

此外,和去年这个时候与众不同,今年欧文和海沃德能够出现在季后赛的轮换阵容之中,也理应彻底改变去年的形势了。对此欧文表示:
[quote]戈登现在充满了攻击性,一直在合理地出手。防守端他也是如此聪明, 总是站在正确的位置上。今晚他有两次抢断,一次封盖,这些一直在影响整场比赛。你希望队友们时刻做好准备并上场做出充分的努力,这些同时也是你一直要求自己能够做到的事。赢下一场比赛十分艰难,但我们仅仅通过彼此的眼神就能够收到彼此的态度,我们要做的就是上场结束这一切。[/quote]

不断攻击篮下的獭兔

在过去三场比赛中一共只收获5次罚球的杰森-塔特姆,本场比赛他加大力度冲击篮筐,并收获了12次罚球,此外还有9计运动战进球。对此少帅表示:

[quote]我觉得他今天想看看自己冲击篮筐,得到罚球是什么样的。之前有时候他能够甩掉防守人并得到很好的上篮机会,有时候会有包夹上来,那么攻击篮筐就会更加艰难。今天就不太一样,尽管他依然会面对包夹,他也会尽力往篮下杀。这是他应该做的事,但面对像步行者这样的球队,做的往往比说的要难很多。迈尔斯-特纳在篮下给我们造成了很大麻烦。[/quote]

在谈到史蒂文斯对塔特姆冲击篮筐的态度时,塔特姆表示:
[quote]是的没错,就应该每场比赛都尽力充满攻击性,并努力在罚球线上给对面造成杀伤。[/quote]

“重启按钮”起作用了!

欧文始终相信凯尔特人有一个季后赛专属的“重启按钮”,并至少在短期内就能够发挥作用。他说:

[quote]讲真我并不在乎谁是常规赛表现最好的球队。那些胜场数早已累计起来摆在那了,而现在我更关心的是谁能够在七场系列赛中击败对方。就好比一个’重启按钮’,我们知道我们将要面对什么。常规赛期间我们与雄鹿或活塞有过数次交锋,现在情况会变的更加有针对性。大家都知根知底,我们要做的就是打出比对面更好的篮球。
[/quote]

传起来了嗷

欧文在这一系列赛中并没有太展现自己得分手的一面,而是更努力地展示自己在串联球队中的作用,G3中19分10助攻的表现就是一个很好的例子。前三场比赛中欧文长郡能送出8次助攻,这也得益于步行者对他孜孜不倦地设下陷阱和冲击。对于欧文的发挥,步行者主教练内特-麦克米兰有话说:
[quote]欧文对球的处理非常棒,在面对我们的包夹时能够及时把球送出,不断为队友创造机会。他有能力为自己和队友创造足够的机会,送出10次助攻也证明了他做到了一个组织后卫需要做到的事情。他们(凯尔特人)的阵容很有深度,这也让我们防守起来很困难。[/quote]

亮了(0)
回复
Re:20190422
虎扑游戏中心