回复/ 0403 浏览
迷妹看了看主帅然后说(20级)楼主2019-04-20 14:04:20发布于都柏林
20190420迷妹看了看主帅然后说 发表在波士顿早报社 https://bbs.hupu.com/304

全部回帖

收起

综述

INDIANAPOLIS -- This is the adversity Kyrie Irving has been talking about.

Boston did not play its best game of the season, or of this series with the Indiana Pacers getting a clear and undeniable bump from playing in front of their own fans.

But when it mattered, it was Boston making the tough shots, getting the defensive stops and rebounds and in doing so, are on the verge of ending this first-round series in as little time as possible after Friday’s 104-96 Game 3 win.

The victory gives Boston a 3-0 series lead with a chance to close out the series on Sunday.

Boston kept the Pacers faithful quiet for most of the first half, only for Indiana to close out the second quarter with a 26-10 run to lead 61-59 at the half.

The Celtics spent a good chunk of the second half with a slim lead, with the Pacers doing just enough to stay within striking range.

But when it mattered the Celtics did what they had done in the first two games - close things out playing strong.

And in doing so, they are positioned to sweep the Pacers.

Here are some of the standout performers in Friday’s game.

MVP

Jaylen Brown

The importance of Kyrie Irving down the stretch goes without saying for the Celtics. But for large chunks of the game, it was Jaylen Brown’s play at both ends of the floor that really stood out for Boston. He would finish the night with another solid job defensively against Bojan Bogdanovic (15 points on 6-for-16 shooting) while scoring 23 points himself.

Most Improved

Kyrie Irving

Speaking of Kyrie Irving, his impact was steady for the first three quarters but as we’ve seen from him in the past he took it to another level in the fourth. He would finish with a double-double of 19 points and 10 assists to go with five rebounds.

Jayson Tatum

For the second time in as many games, Jayson Tatum came through with a strong game, finishing with 18 points on 8-for-16 shooting.

Turning point

Boston, leading 93-89, got a 3-pointer from Al Horford to go ahead 96-89 which put the Pacers in the kind of hole they could not climb their way out of.

Sixth Men

Tyreke Evans

He was really the most impactful player for the Indiana Pacers. He would finish with 19 points which is usually a good thing for Indiana which had a 10-3 regular season record when he scored at least 15 points. Now 10-4, the only team to beat them in the Eastern Conference when Evans has 15 or more is the Celtics who did it back in January and again Friday night.

Marcus Morris

It was indeed a night of redemption for Morris who followed a 20-point Game 1 performance with a big fat goose egg in Boston’s Game 2 win. On Friday, Morris was somewhere in between, which is a good thing for Boston, as he tallied 11 points and seven rebounds.

Duds

Myles Turner

He has spent the lead-up to the last two games talking about needing the ball more. Well, he got his wish but couldn’t deliver the monster game Indiana needed from him He tallied 13 points but did so on 4-for-10 shooting from the field in addition to grabbing seven rebounds.

Up next: Boston has a chance to close out the series on Sunday with Game 4 at Bankers Life FieldHouse at 1 p.m.

综述

INDIANAPOLIS -- This is the adversity Kyrie Irving has been talking about.

Boston did not play its best game of the season, or of this series with the Indiana Pacers getting a clear and undeniable bump from playing in front of their own fans.

But when it mattered, it was Boston making the tough shots, getting the defensive stops and rebounds and in doing so, are on the verge of ending this first-round series in as little time as possible after Friday’s 104-96 Game 3 win.

The victory gives Boston a 3-0 series lead with a chance to close out the series on Sunday.

Boston kept the Pacers faithful quiet for most of the first half, only for Indiana to close out the second quarter with a 26-10 run to lead 61-59 at the half.

The Celtics spent a good chunk of the second half with a slim lead, with the Pacers doing just enough to stay within striking range.

But when it mattered the Celtics did what they had done in the first two games - close things out playing strong.

And in doing so, they are positioned to sweep the Pacers.

Here are some of the standout performers in Friday’s game.

MVP

Jaylen Brown

The importance of Kyrie Irving down the stretch goes without saying for the Celtics. But for large chunks of the game, it was Jaylen Brown’s play at both ends of the floor that really stood out for Boston. He would finish the night with another solid job defensively against Bojan Bogdanovic (15 points on 6-for-16 shooting) while scoring 23 points himself.

Most Improved

Kyrie Irving

Speaking of Kyrie Irving, his impact was steady for the first three quarters but as we’ve seen from him in the past he took it to another level in the fourth. He would finish with a double-double of 19 points and 10 assists to go with five rebounds.

Jayson Tatum

For the second time in as many games, Jayson Tatum came through with a strong game, finishing with 18 points on 8-for-16 shooting.

Turning point

Boston, leading 93-89, got a 3-pointer from Al Horford to go ahead 96-89 which put the Pacers in the kind of hole they could not climb their way out of.

Sixth Men

Tyreke Evans

He was really the most impactful player for the Indiana Pacers. He would finish with 19 points which is usually a good thing for Indiana which had a 10-3 regular season record when he scored at least 15 points. Now 10-4, the only team to beat them in the Eastern Conference when Evans has 15 or more is the Celtics who did it back in January and again Friday night.

Marcus Morris

It was indeed a night of redemption for Morris who followed a 20-point Game 1 performance with a big fat goose egg in Boston’s Game 2 win. On Friday, Morris was somewhere in between, which is a good thing for Boston, as he tallied 11 points and seven rebounds.

Duds

Myles Turner

He has spent the lead-up to the last two games talking about needing the ball more. Well, he got his wish but couldn’t deliver the monster game Indiana needed from him He tallied 13 points but did so on 4-for-10 shooting from the field in addition to grabbing seven rebounds.

Up next: Boston has a chance to close out the series on Sunday with Game 4 at Bankers Life FieldHouse at 1 p.m.

亮了(0)
回复
言论

Jaylen Brown explodes in Celtics’ win

INDIANAPOLIS – Jaylen Brown has promised that there’s more to his game than he’s shown, and Friday night the young Celtics wing tossed a firecracker onto the floor in the guise of three 3-pointers in the first quarter of the Celtics Game 3 win over the Pacers.

Though the Celtics wouldn’t remain hot, Brown set an early tone for them on his way to 23 points on 8-for-9 shooting, including four 3-pointers. He became the first Celtic since Raef LaFrentz on April 23, 2005 (also against Indiana) to score at least 20 points on 88 percent shooting.

“It’s just every game varies, every game is different,” said Brown. “Game 1 was much different from Game 3. So I just try to be locked in and be aggressive when I’m out there. Things are going to change, lineups are going to be switched around. Just try to come out and be aggressive and tonight some shots happened to fall.”

Familiar territory

When Kyrie Irving talks of being the man who can pull the Celtics through the playoff gauntlet, he’s drawing on one of the greatest moments in NBA playoff history – his game-winning 3-pointer over Steph Curry in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals.

He made the shot in Oracle Arena. No shot, taken in a hostile arena, could be bigger.

“It’s definitely one of those experiences and memories that sticks with me, it’ll stick with me for the rest of my career just because of obviously the circumstances we were under,” Irving said during yesterday’s shootaround. “We had really nothing to lose at that point. We were down 3-1 and just went out and just really accomplished something bigger than ourselves.”

Irving is now trying to show his teammates how to accomplish something bigger.

“I just try to take that experience and give it to my teammates of what Indiana’s going to be like, of what the road’s going to be like, especially in the playoff atmosphere,” he said. “I’m going to make some mistakes. We’re all going to make some mistakes. But it’s always about the most important thing and that’s staying together. I’ve talked about it throughout the season but a 14-point lead in the playoffs can be erased in a matter of three minutes, just waiting for the other team to get undisciplined or they get comfortable or they think that the game is over. You’re always in the game if you stay together.”

Road mentality

The Celtics returned to the postseason road Friday night with the knowledge that their average regular season road record (21-20) was a reflection of last year’s 1-7 playoff road record. And yet they came within one game of reaching the finals.

“I just think that it’s all about the mentality,” Irving said of winning on the road in the playoffs. “It’s just another game, different hoops, same basketball. Just try to minimize whatever the fears may be of just coming out here and doing your job. It’s not about the crowd, it’s not about anything else. It’s about the guys that we’ve got on the bench and just staying very positive wherever the game may be. It can fluctuate so much, so just staying the course and just staying patient.”

As much as Gordon Hayward has marveled over the Garden crowd’s playoff presence, he understands that the Celtics now have to learn to survive without that emotional support.

“We gotta stay together, they’re going to make runs, the crowd’s going to be into it,” said Hayward. “That’s one thing that helped us out in coming back last game was our crowd. We were able to hit a couple shots and the crowd gets right back into it and gives you a little boost of energy. On the road you don’t have that and you’re fighting against it. We have to stay together.”

Yes, the Celtics’ road personae is a painful subject.

“What was our record on the road? It wasn’t very good,” said Brad Stevens. “I don’t know about comfortable. I don’t think you’re ever comfortable. You shouldn’t be comfortable. It’s good to be uncomfortable. I like being uncomfortable. I hope that we feel that way the whole game, that we have to make sure we are on edge and ready to roll each possession, because every possession matters that much more. I mean, you watch the playoffs, come backs happen like that. Regardless, every possession matters.”

Back to normal

Al Horford’s one-night bout with the flu, which he followed up with a 37-minute appearance in Game 2 Sunday, turned out to be fortunately short. He was back to normal yesterday.

“Turns out when you play 16 straight minutes it cures all that ails you,” said Stevens. “It must have just been a one-night, maybe something he ate, I don’t know. But he’s feeling pretty well.”

言论

Jaylen Brown explodes in Celtics’ win

INDIANAPOLIS – Jaylen Brown has promised that there’s more to his game than he’s shown, and Friday night the young Celtics wing tossed a firecracker onto the floor in the guise of three 3-pointers in the first quarter of the Celtics Game 3 win over the Pacers.

Though the Celtics wouldn’t remain hot, Brown set an early tone for them on his way to 23 points on 8-for-9 shooting, including four 3-pointers. He became the first Celtic since Raef LaFrentz on April 23, 2005 (also against Indiana) to score at least 20 points on 88 percent shooting.

“It’s just every game varies, every game is different,” said Brown. “Game 1 was much different from Game 3. So I just try to be locked in and be aggressive when I’m out there. Things are going to change, lineups are going to be switched around. Just try to come out and be aggressive and tonight some shots happened to fall.”

Familiar territory

When Kyrie Irving talks of being the man who can pull the Celtics through the playoff gauntlet, he’s drawing on one of the greatest moments in NBA playoff history – his game-winning 3-pointer over Steph Curry in Game 7 of the 2016 Finals.

He made the shot in Oracle Arena. No shot, taken in a hostile arena, could be bigger.

“It’s definitely one of those experiences and memories that sticks with me, it’ll stick with me for the rest of my career just because of obviously the circumstances we were under,” Irving said during yesterday’s shootaround. “We had really nothing to lose at that point. We were down 3-1 and just went out and just really accomplished something bigger than ourselves.”

Irving is now trying to show his teammates how to accomplish something bigger.

“I just try to take that experience and give it to my teammates of what Indiana’s going to be like, of what the road’s going to be like, especially in the playoff atmosphere,” he said. “I’m going to make some mistakes. We’re all going to make some mistakes. But it’s always about the most important thing and that’s staying together. I’ve talked about it throughout the season but a 14-point lead in the playoffs can be erased in a matter of three minutes, just waiting for the other team to get undisciplined or they get comfortable or they think that the game is over. You’re always in the game if you stay together.”

Road mentality

The Celtics returned to the postseason road Friday night with the knowledge that their average regular season road record (21-20) was a reflection of last year’s 1-7 playoff road record. And yet they came within one game of reaching the finals.

“I just think that it’s all about the mentality,” Irving said of winning on the road in the playoffs. “It’s just another game, different hoops, same basketball. Just try to minimize whatever the fears may be of just coming out here and doing your job. It’s not about the crowd, it’s not about anything else. It’s about the guys that we’ve got on the bench and just staying very positive wherever the game may be. It can fluctuate so much, so just staying the course and just staying patient.”

As much as Gordon Hayward has marveled over the Garden crowd’s playoff presence, he understands that the Celtics now have to learn to survive without that emotional support.

“We gotta stay together, they’re going to make runs, the crowd’s going to be into it,” said Hayward. “That’s one thing that helped us out in coming back last game was our crowd. We were able to hit a couple shots and the crowd gets right back into it and gives you a little boost of energy. On the road you don’t have that and you’re fighting against it. We have to stay together.”

Yes, the Celtics’ road personae is a painful subject.

“What was our record on the road? It wasn’t very good,” said Brad Stevens. “I don’t know about comfortable. I don’t think you’re ever comfortable. You shouldn’t be comfortable. It’s good to be uncomfortable. I like being uncomfortable. I hope that we feel that way the whole game, that we have to make sure we are on edge and ready to roll each possession, because every possession matters that much more. I mean, you watch the playoffs, come backs happen like that. Regardless, every possession matters.”

Back to normal

Al Horford’s one-night bout with the flu, which he followed up with a 37-minute appearance in Game 2 Sunday, turned out to be fortunately short. He was back to normal yesterday.

“Turns out when you play 16 straight minutes it cures all that ails you,” said Stevens. “It must have just been a one-night, maybe something he ate, I don’t know. But he’s feeling pretty well.”

亮了(0)
回复

今天是2019年4月21日,星期天,凯区的筒子们好^ ^。3 down, 13 to go!!!

一、比赛综述

二、赛后言论

三、JRS之声

devic3s 3 hours ago
Jaylen Brown has transcended the NBA.
杰伦凌驾于NBA之上。
Ye_Biz 3 hours ago
Jaylen Brown scored 20+ points in the playoffs when I wore his jersey, coincidence? I think not.
我只要穿着杰伦的球衣他就能在季后赛里砍下20+,这是巧合吗?我觉得不是。
the_moosen 2 hours ago
I TOO AM WEARING IT.
Not a coincidence. It's fate.
我也穿着呢老哥
这不是巧合,这是命运
ThisIsCALamity 3 hours ago
I BELIEVE THAT THE INDIANA PACERS MAY NOT HAVE CONSIDERED JAYLEN BROWN
我相信,步行者队从没有想过从哪里蹦出一个杰伦布朗来
AreolianMode 3 hours ago
That was their first mistake
RCPD_Rookie 2 hours ago
Then they are fools! Every school kid knows the answer is Jaylen Brown.
那他们可太蠢了,小学生都知道标准答案应该写_杰伦布朗_。
fiskeybusiness 3 hours ago
Lost in Jaylen’s near perfect shooting night is the fact that he played fucking lockdown D on Bogdanovic tonight. Outstanding overall game
沉醉在杰伦近乎完美的投射的同时,还能悄然发现他在防守端锁死了博格达诺维奇。这一整场比赛他都太优秀了。
rajistheman69420 2 hours ago
He has completely taken their best scorer out of the series.
The jays have proven why they received all that hype last year, turning it up in the playoffs.
他把对面最强力的卡牌除外了。双探花已经在季后赛中向所有人证明了他们值得那些赞誉。
fiskeybusiness 2 hours ago
Hoping he can do the same thing to Middleton who is a significant step up in caliber over Bojan
希望杰伦能再接再厉,更上一层楼,在几天后把封锁对象从博扬上升为米德尔顿。
falsenaga1 3 hours ago
We just tied our number of postseason road wins from last year!
我们的季后赛客场胜场已经追平了去年的总和!
crackdup 3 hours ago
Kept pacers to under 100 yet again.. our defense is straight up 🔥
又把步行者的得分限制在100分以下哦耶,我们的防守愈加老辣了
HailKyrie 3 hours ago
We can also attribute it to their lack of any true shotmaker but I’d agree. 
我们其实也可以把这点归因于他们没有真正可以得分的人,但老哥我还是同意你的观点。
crackdup 3 hours ago
Yep, no doubt the pacers offense without dipo struggles to put together a complete game, but our defense essentially sealed the game in 3rd qtr
是啊,没有奥迪遛马的进攻火力无法覆盖全场比赛,我们的防守也封死了他们的第三节进攻。
AlbertoRossonero 3 hours ago
Kyrie showing how much we missed him last season. He controlled everything down the stretch and closed out the game despite not having a great shooting night.
欧文展示出了(为什么)我们去年如此的想念他,他掌控了全场,除了他的投射在今晚并没有那么出色。
rajisthe 3 hours ago
OK,
•first quarter: excellent

•third quarter: very good
•fourth quarter: very good
We are finishing off the games really controlled. I feel less nervous at the end of games than during the games!
总结一下这场比赛:
第一节:超级无敌螺旋棒

第三节:很很好
第四节:好得很
我们终结比赛时真的很游刃有余,在比赛最后时刻,我甚至还没有在看二三节时那样紧张!
-Zaytoven- 3 hours ago
Five Leaf Clover lineup is UNGUARDABLE in the fourth quarter
你无法在第四节防守住“五叶草”组合!
the_moosen 3 hours ago
Five leaf death clover.
“死亡五叶草”
peachiebab 3 hours ago
Now imagine with Marcus smart.
现在我在想象阿刚回来的场景了
rainbowhotpocket 3 hours ago
Imagine how it will look when Smart steals all of Rozier's minutes
继续想象一下罗齐尔的出场时间都交给斯玛特会是怎样
1337speak  3 hours ago
I can smell the roasted deer already guys... get those brooms out for some spring cleaning.
我闻到烤鹿肉的味道了伙计们,打扫干净屋子来会客了。

四、推绿个特

【美丽语言】

任周遭再喧哗嘈杂
我们却把彼此都铭刻成为珍贵记忆

——夏瀚宇《I'm sorry》

以上,就是今期早报的全部内容,感谢一直的支持,我们下期再见^ ^
今期小编 @迷妹看了看主帅然后说 @celticsyf @树一
C's workshop©

今天是2019年4月21日,星期天,凯区的筒子们好^ ^。3 down, 13 to go!!!

一、比赛综述

二、赛后言论

三、JRS之声

devic3s 3 hours ago
杰伦凌驾于NBA之上。
Ye_Biz 3 hours ago
Jaylen Brown scored 20+ points in the playoffs when I wore his jersey, coincidence? I think not.
the_moosen 2 hours ago
I TOO AM WEARING IT.
我也穿着呢老哥
这不是巧合,这是命运
AreolianMode 3 hours ago
RCPD_Rookie 2 hours ago
Lost in Jaylen’s near perfect shooting night is the fact that he played fucking lockdown D on Bogdanovic tonight. Outstanding overall game
The jays have proven why they received all that hype last year, turning it up in the playoffs.
Hoping he can do the same thing to Middleton who is a significant step up in caliber over Bojan
falsenaga1 3 hours ago
我们的季后赛客场胜场已经追平了去年的总和!
crackdup 3 hours ago
HailKyrie 3 hours ago
crackdup 3 hours ago
Yep, no doubt the pacers offense without dipo struggles to put together a complete game, but our defense essentially sealed the game in 3rd qtr
Kyrie showing how much we missed him last season. He controlled everything down the stretch and closed out the game despite not having a great shooting night.
rajisthe 3 hours ago
OK,

We are finishing off the games really controlled. I feel less nervous at the end of games than during the games!
总结一下这场比赛:

-Zaytoven- 3 hours ago
你无法在第四节防守住“五叶草”组合!
the_moosen 3 hours ago
Five leaf death clover.
“死亡五叶草”
peachiebab 3 hours ago
现在我在想象阿刚回来的场景了
继续想象一下罗齐尔的出场时间都交给斯玛特会是怎样
1337speak  3 hours ago
I can smell the roasted deer already guys... get those brooms out for some spring cleaning.

四、推绿个特

【美丽语言】

任周遭再喧哗嘈杂
我们却把彼此都铭刻成为珍贵记忆

——夏瀚宇《I'm sorry》

以上,就是今期早报的全部内容,感谢一直的支持,我们下期再见^ ^
今期小编 @迷妹看了看主帅然后说 @celticsyf @树一
C's workshop©

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
devic3s 3 hours ago
杰伦凌驾于NBA之上。
Ye_Biz 3 hours ago
the_moosen 2 hours ago
I TOO AM WEARING IT.
我也穿着呢老哥
这不是巧合,这是命运
AreolianMode 3 hours ago
RCPD_Rookie 2 hours ago
falsenaga1 3 hours ago
我们的季后赛客场胜场已经追平了去年的总和!
crackdup 3 hours ago
HailKyrie 3 hours ago
crackdup 3 hours ago
rajisthe 3 hours ago
OK,

总结一下这场比赛:

-Zaytoven- 3 hours ago
你无法在第四节防守住“五叶草”组合!
the_moosen 3 hours ago
Five leaf death clover.
“死亡五叶草”
peachiebab 3 hours ago
现在我在想象阿刚回来的场景了
继续想象一下罗齐尔的出场时间都交给斯玛特会是怎样
1337speak  3 hours ago
devic3s 3 hours ago
杰伦凌驾于NBA之上。
Ye_Biz 3 hours ago
the_moosen 2 hours ago
I TOO AM WEARING IT.
我也穿着呢老哥
这不是巧合,这是命运
AreolianMode 3 hours ago
RCPD_Rookie 2 hours ago
falsenaga1 3 hours ago
我们的季后赛客场胜场已经追平了去年的总和!
crackdup 3 hours ago
HailKyrie 3 hours ago
crackdup 3 hours ago
rajisthe 3 hours ago
OK,

总结一下这场比赛:

-Zaytoven- 3 hours ago
你无法在第四节防守住“五叶草”组合!
the_moosen 3 hours ago
Five leaf death clover.
“死亡五叶草”
peachiebab 3 hours ago
现在我在想象阿刚回来的场景了
继续想象一下罗齐尔的出场时间都交给斯玛特会是怎样
1337speak  3 hours ago
亮了(0)
回复
杰伦布朗超级爆发 凯尔特人客场取胜

杰伦布朗承诺他要在接下来的比赛中发挥的更好,于是我们就在昨天看到了他在第一节用如连珠炮一般的三记三分炸穿了步行者。客场拿下G3,系列赛大比分来到3-0。
即使凯尔特人队并没有能将杰伦火热的手感延续下来,但9中8拿下23分的他还是为比赛在早期定下了基调。他成为了自2003年拉夫伦茨以来首位在88%命中率以上得分20+的凯尔特人球员(巧合的是也是对阵步行者)。
杰伦谈到:
每一场比赛都不一样,每一场都不一样,G1与G3大不相同。我只是想全身心地投入到比赛中去,在场上时富有侵略性。赛场上瞬息万变,轮换对阵也总在变化。所以我一直在努力展现出侵略性,今晚有些投篮终于进了。
熟悉的领域
当凯里-欧文谈到自己能够带领凯尔特人队穿越季后赛的荆棘之路时,他回想起了那个NBA季后赛历史上最伟大的三分球之一:
这绝对是我职业生涯中最深刻的记忆之一,那时的我们真的没有什么可以再失去的了,我们以1:3落后,然后就站出来完成了那样伟大的成就。
我试着把这些经验带给我的队友:如何对付印第安纳,如何应对客场比赛,尤其是面对着季后赛这火热的氛围。我会犯一些错误,我们每一个人可能都会犯错误,但最重要的事情还是团结在一起(并非如胶似漆)。我整个赛季都在谈论这个事情,14分的领先优势在季后赛里可能会在三分钟内就被抹平,你需要等待对面犯错误然后击垮对面。只要团结一心,我们就不可战胜。
客场心态
凯尔特人常规赛客场战绩为21胜20负,上赛季季后赛客场战绩为惨淡的1胜7负,而这赛季季后赛的第一个客场,他们就拿下了。这其中有什么奥秘吗?
欧文解答到:
我只是觉得这一切都与心态有关。也就是另一场比赛,不同的篮筐,相同的斯伯丁。只是要把你内心的恐慌感降到最低,做好你自己的工作。这与观众没关系,跟其他任何事都没关系。你的心态会有很大的波动,所以只需要坚持下去,保持耐心即可。
海沃德为北岸花园球迷的呐喊声所折服,但他同时也知道,凯尔特人队也需要在没有这些球迷支持的时候赢下比赛,他说道:
我们必须团结一心,上一场就是我们的球迷们帮助我们反超了比分,我们完成了几次进攻,观众们的欢呼声继续给予了我们无穷的力量。在客场你无法拥有这些力量源泉,甚至要与这些为敌,所以我们要做的就是团结一心。
史蒂文斯则谈到:
我们的客场战绩?那可不是很好。我不知道舒适为何物,也并不觉得季后赛里你何时会感到舒适,保持不舒适的紧张感才是正确的,我喜欢紧张感,我希望我们在全场比赛中都有着这样的紧迫感,打好每一个回合。如果在某一个回合中松懈,对手的反击就会降临。
恢复正常
G2带病出战了37分钟的霍福德与流感进行了一番较量并成功战胜了他,很幸运那只是一个短暂的小病。显然他已经恢复了正常。
史蒂文斯说道:
在场上连续打16分钟会治愈你所有的伤痛。那个病可能也就持续了一天,可能是他吃坏了东西,我不清楚。但现在他感觉非常之好了。
杰伦布朗超级爆发 凯尔特人客场取胜

杰伦布朗承诺他要在接下来的比赛中发挥的更好,于是我们就在昨天看到了他在第一节用如连珠炮一般的三记三分炸穿了步行者。客场拿下G3,系列赛大比分来到3-0。
即使凯尔特人队并没有能将杰伦火热的手感延续下来,但9中8拿下23分的他还是为比赛在早期定下了基调。他成为了自2003年拉夫伦茨以来首位在88%命中率以上得分20+的凯尔特人球员(巧合的是也是对阵步行者)。
杰伦谈到:
每一场比赛都不一样,每一场都不一样,G1与G3大不相同。我只是想全身心地投入到比赛中去,在场上时富有侵略性。赛场上瞬息万变,轮换对阵也总在变化。所以我一直在努力展现出侵略性,今晚有些投篮终于进了。
熟悉的领域
当凯里-欧文谈到自己能够带领凯尔特人队穿越季后赛的荆棘之路时,他回想起了那个NBA季后赛历史上最伟大的三分球之一:
这绝对是我职业生涯中最深刻的记忆之一,那时的我们真的没有什么可以再失去的了,我们以1:3落后,然后就站出来完成了那样伟大的成就。
我试着把这些经验带给我的队友:如何对付印第安纳,如何应对客场比赛,尤其是面对着季后赛这火热的氛围。我会犯一些错误,我们每一个人可能都会犯错误,但最重要的事情还是团结在一起(并非如胶似漆)。我整个赛季都在谈论这个事情,14分的领先优势在季后赛里可能会在三分钟内就被抹平,你需要等待对面犯错误然后击垮对面。只要团结一心,我们就不可战胜。
客场心态
凯尔特人常规赛客场战绩为21胜20负,上赛季季后赛客场战绩为惨淡的1胜7负,而这赛季季后赛的第一个客场,他们就拿下了。这其中有什么奥秘吗?
欧文解答到:
我只是觉得这一切都与心态有关。也就是另一场比赛,不同的篮筐,相同的斯伯丁。只是要把你内心的恐慌感降到最低,做好你自己的工作。这与观众没关系,跟其他任何事都没关系。你的心态会有很大的波动,所以只需要坚持下去,保持耐心即可。
海沃德为北岸花园球迷的呐喊声所折服,但他同时也知道,凯尔特人队也需要在没有这些球迷支持的时候赢下比赛,他说道:
我们必须团结一心,上一场就是我们的球迷们帮助我们反超了比分,我们完成了几次进攻,观众们的欢呼声继续给予了我们无穷的力量。在客场你无法拥有这些力量源泉,甚至要与这些为敌,所以我们要做的就是团结一心。
史蒂文斯则谈到:
我们的客场战绩?那可不是很好。我不知道舒适为何物,也并不觉得季后赛里你何时会感到舒适,保持不舒适的紧张感才是正确的,我喜欢紧张感,我希望我们在全场比赛中都有着这样的紧迫感,打好每一个回合。如果在某一个回合中松懈,对手的反击就会降临。
恢复正常
G2带病出战了37分钟的霍福德与流感进行了一番较量并成功战胜了他,很幸运那只是一个短暂的小病。显然他已经恢复了正常。
史蒂文斯说道:
在场上连续打16分钟会治愈你所有的伤痛。那个病可能也就持续了一天,可能是他吃坏了东西,我不清楚。但现在他感觉非常之好了。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:20190420
虎扑游戏中心