调侃而已 不用较真 人正爽的时候都有点飘
调侃而已 不用较真 人正爽的时候都有点飘
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @Partner. 发表的:
只看此人
ham改变驾驶方式有链接吗 ?
ham改变驾驶方式有链接吗 ?

“I was always really quick here and my aggressive driving style worked really well, and then I used that in the last two years and the tyres would not allow it and the car would not allow it and I seemed to have lost a lot of performance.
“I really had to be quite dynamic to change my natural driving style, shift it to a different way.
“I only really got there at the end of qualifying, and then in the race, it was a little bit back to what my normal driving style would be, so once I got into the lead I was able to maintain position and do what I do.”

在赛后答网友问题的时候梅奔也提到了排位赛前赛车调校不适合刘汉,直到排位赛的过程中刘汉Q2刘汉才调整好自己的驾驶方式。

刘汉过去两年在上海都找不到调校,而以往在上海又一向有很好的战绩,所以只能靠自己去适应赛车。这和Paddy Lowe以前对他的评价是一样的,他从不把车子调到完全顺手,总是差不多就行了,这就是2014年排位被名宿干的原因。名宿知道要战胜刘汉必须所有武器都用上,而刘汉觉得差不多就行,直到2015年才重视起调校。

去年上海站根本找不着北,如果没有MVP神助攻,上海站得损失多少分。这次还是一样,然后就自己调整自己了。

“I was always really quick here and my aggressive driving style worked really well, and then I used that in the last two years and the tyres would not allow it and the car would not allow it and I seemed to have lost a lot of performance.
“I really had to be quite dynamic to change my natural driving style, shift it to a different way.
“I only really got there at the end of qualifying, and then in the race, it was a little bit back to what my normal driving style would be, so once I got into the lead I was able to maintain position and do what I do.”

刘汉过去两年在上海都找不到调校,而以往在上海又一向有很好的战绩,所以只能靠自己去适应赛车。这和Paddy Lowe以前对他的评价是一样的,他从不把车子调到完全顺手,总是差不多就行了,这就是2014年排位被名宿干的原因。名宿知道要战胜刘汉必须所有武器都用上,而刘汉觉得差不多就行,直到2015年才重视起调校。

亮了(3)
回复
引用 @伤追之人 发表的:
只看此人

“I was always really quick here and my aggressive driving style worked really well, and then I used that in the last two years and the tyres would not allow it and the car would not allow it and I seemed to have lost a lot of performance. “I really had to be quite dynamic to change my natural driving style, shift it to a different way. “I only really got there at the end of qualifying, and then in the race, it was a little bit back to what my normal driving style would be, so once I got into the lead I was able to maintain position and do what I do.” 在赛后答网友问题的时候梅奔也提到了排位赛前赛车调校不适合刘汉,直到排位赛的过程中刘汉Q2刘汉才调整好自己的驾驶方式。刘汉过去两年在上海都找不到调校,而以往在上海又一向有很好的战绩,所以只能靠自己去适应赛车。这和Paddy Lowe以前对他的评价是一样的,他从不把车子调到完全顺手,总是差不多就行了,这就是2014年排位被名宿干的原因。名宿知道要战胜刘汉必须所有武器都用上,而刘汉觉得差不多就行,直到2015年才重视起调校。 去年上海站根本找不着北,如果没有MVP神助攻,上海站得损失多少分。这次还是一样,然后就自己调整自己了。

有这个属性今年要是调车很困难的话优势就大了
有这个属性今年要是调车很困难的话优势就大了
亮了(2)
回复
FIA19年改的是啥啊,本来去年有混战,今年法家更是追不上了
FIA19年改的是啥啊,本来去年有混战,今年法家更是追不上了
亮了(0)
回复
Re:19规则改变以来的车子调教问题 chain bear
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖