7回复/ 0310 浏览
迷妹看了看主帅然后说(20级)楼主2019-03-27 20:33:02发布于都柏林
20190327迷妹看了看主帅然后说 发表在波士顿早报社 https://bbs.hupu.com/304

全部回帖

收起

The Boston Celtics have had better performances than what we saw on Wednesday. 

But having had dropped four in a row, any win is a good win this time of year as the Boston Celtics held on for a 116-106 win over the Cavs. 

Despite the Cavs having already been eliminated from the playoffs, Cleveland did not go down without a fight.

It was a 92-all tie in the fourth before the Celtics responded with a 10-2 run to regain control of the game for good. 

“I felt we kept answering every run they had,” Boston’s Al Horford told NBC Sports Boston following the game. “It was good to … pull away at the end.”

Here are the Stars, Studs and Duds from Boston’s 116-106 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.

STARS

Jayson Tatum: Boston set the tone for this game with a solid first half spearheaded by Jayson Tatum who led all Celtics with 21 points - all of which came in the first half. 

Collin Sexton: The wins may not be coming as plentiful as Cleveland would like, but they have to be feeling good about the growth of their young play-maker, Collin Sexton. Tonight was another strong outing for the rookie who led all scorers with 24 points.

STUDS

Marcus Smart: One of Smart’s better all-around games this season, Smart had 21 points to go with six rebounds and a couple of steals for the Celtics. 

Jordan Clarkson: One of the better scorers off the bench this season, Clarkson was once again a key contributor offensively for the Cavs with 16 points.

Al Horford: Returning to the Celtics lineup after resting his left knee the previous two games, Horford had 19 points on 7-for-10 shooting with eight rebounds and five assists.

DUDS

Kevin Love: He had a double-double with 10 points and  11 rebounds, but Kevin Love never looked comfortable on offense, shooting just 3-for-13 shooting from the field. 

The Boston Celtics have had better performances than what we saw on Wednesday. 

But having had dropped four in a row, any win is a good win this time of year as the Boston Celtics held on for a 116-106 win over the Cavs. 

Despite the Cavs having already been eliminated from the playoffs, Cleveland did not go down without a fight.

It was a 92-all tie in the fourth before the Celtics responded with a 10-2 run to regain control of the game for good. 

“I felt we kept answering every run they had,” Boston’s Al Horford told NBC Sports Boston following the game. “It was good to … pull away at the end.”

Here are the Stars, Studs and Duds from Boston’s 116-106 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.

STARS

Jayson Tatum: Boston set the tone for this game with a solid first half spearheaded by Jayson Tatum who led all Celtics with 21 points - all of which came in the first half. 

Collin Sexton: The wins may not be coming as plentiful as Cleveland would like, but they have to be feeling good about the growth of their young play-maker, Collin Sexton. Tonight was another strong outing for the rookie who led all scorers with 24 points.

STUDS

Marcus Smart: One of Smart’s better all-around games this season, Smart had 21 points to go with six rebounds and a couple of steals for the Celtics. 

Jordan Clarkson: One of the better scorers off the bench this season, Clarkson was once again a key contributor offensively for the Cavs with 16 points.

Al Horford: Returning to the Celtics lineup after resting his left knee the previous two games, Horford had 19 points on 7-for-10 shooting with eight rebounds and five assists.

DUDS

Kevin Love: He had a double-double with 10 points and  11 rebounds, but Kevin Love never looked comfortable on offense, shooting just 3-for-13 shooting from the field. 

亮了(0)
回复
综述!!!
综述!!!
亮了(0)
回复
Celtics notebook: Gordon Hayward can empathize with Jusuf Nurkic

CLEVELAND — The day after Portland’s Jusuf Nurkic went down with compound leg fractures, Gordon Hayward stood beyond the East baseline here at the Cavaliers’ arena, some 94 feet from where his 2017-18 season ended on opening night with a similarly gruesome injury.

“I just saw it this morning,” the Celtics forward said Tuesday before going for 15 points in a 116-106 win over the Cavs. “I feel so bad for the guy, He’s having a tremendous year. I feel bad for the Blazers, too. I mean, these things happen. Ironically on this court it happened. From what I saw, it looked kind of more like (Paul George‘s) injury, a little less like mine. I think his is just a compound fracture, so nothing with the ankle or anything, which is good news. It’ll be a long road for him, but, for sure, he can work his way out of it.”

Hayward’s coach had flashbacks, as well.

“I did not see it,” Brad Stevens said of the Nurkic injury. “I heard about it. I feel for him. That’s brutal. It was kind of one of those situations like here, where we all saw the wind go out of the arena. I’ll never forget, like, the rest of that quarter didn’t really matter in the big picture. We were all focused on that, and then the game resumes. Inevitably the game will eventually resume, but the challenge that he has is what Gordon I’m sure has already shared with you is that it’s just a long, hard, arduous rehab. The good news is he’s got great support in Portland. He’s got great players and teammates and coaches and I’m sure a training staff. So our thoughts are with him in a quick recovery.”

Hayward is now used to being asked about such matters, and such was the case when Victor Oladipo and Caris LeVert suffered hard-to-watch injuries this season.

“It is what it is,” he said. “Hopefully I can be some inspiration for some people that you can come back. It takes a lot of work, but it’s definitely possible and blesses with modern technology, I guess, and all that they can do to help us get back.”

But, no doubt, Hayward would rather have his name attached to something glorious like a 360-degree dunk.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” he said. “A game-winning shot or something to win the NBA Finals.”

Then he could get asked about it every time someone repeats the feat.

“There you go,” Hayward said. “I’d like that more.”

Tuesday’s game against the Cavaliers was his second back after missing three in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Hayward was shaken up when he ran into a John Collins pick in the Celts’ March 16 win over Atlanta.

“That’s the first, I think, concussion that I think that I’ve had,” he said. “I mean, I’ve certainly been hit in the head before, but that’s the first, like, diagnosed concussion, so I didn’t really know what was going on with some of the recovery. And a lot of it’s just rest, so there’s not much that you can do, and they just want to make sure you’re being careful with any type of head injury these days.

“I think we didn’t want to call it a concussion right away, because we didn’t know. And certainly when I got hit, I was out of it for a little bit. Kyrie (Irving) said I started walking the wrong direction and he was yelling at me, but I had to lay down for a little bit. A lot of things were spinning. It wasn’t that fun.”

IRVING STAYS HOME

Irving didn’t make the trip here, getting a planned game off for rest. Since forcing his way out of Cleveland, he has played here just once — opening night in 2018 when he made the pass that preceded Hayward’s injury.

Said Stevens of Irving’s absence, “Obviously it comes at a tough time when you’re sitting on a four-game losing streak and not playing as well as we’d like. But I think obviously we talked about it. He’s played a pretty significant amount since the All-Star break, and we want to make sure going in (to the postseason) that we’re as fresh as possible, and his freshness is key.”

As for whether that losing run made him rethink the plan to rest Irving, Stevens said, “I think it’s hard to make decisions based on those circumstances when you’re taking about long-term health and ultimately what you want to accomplish. It doesn’t make you feel any better when you’re losing, and that makes it tough. That’s why every one of these games really matters, and the one that just sits in your stomach (is) when you lose that lead in Charlotte, because maybe you play better Sunday and maybe you’re not in this situation. But ultimately we did, and it is the situation, and now we’re playing a Cleveland team that’s fully healthy and been awfully good recently.”

GET IT TOGETHER

As they head home to face Indiana Friday, the Celtics have just seven games left before the playoffs and are still trying to get their act together.

“The biggest issues that we’ve had have clearly been a consistency and a connectedness throughout the season,” Stevens said. “That’s been obvious. So can we get closer to that? We’ve only got two weeks left before the playoffs start, and that’s a challenge.

“To me, I think you build that stuff better if you really guard people, and we have yet to really guard people recently, and so that’s a huge, huge focus as we head into the stretch here.”

Aron Baynes made the surprise start for the Celtics in Boston’s 116-106 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, sending Marcus Morris to the bench to open the night. Baynes played a season-high 25 minutes, though he didn’t do much to fill up the stat sheet: 2 for 2 shooting, four points, two rebounds.

But Baynes isn’t in there to post numbers. The big man protects the paint and is better suited to help certain big men over Al Horford. Having them both in the lineup clogs things up on the defensive end, making it hard for opponents to get to the rack.

Horford told reporters it’s “one of the strengths” of the Celtics after the win.

We have a lot of guys that are versatile that could play multiple positions and I think it plays to some of our advantage(s). So I think that’s good. Other times it’s good to go smaller and coach felt like it was important we went big tonight.

With Cleveland trotting out Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson, Baynes provided the help Horford needed to effectively stifle the pair. They held Cleveland’s big men to a combined 17 points.

helps me a lot. He’s a great defender, always protecting the rim. It was good to play with him and I got to play with him a little more tonight than usual.

PG Marcus Smart after 116-106 win at : "For (PF Marcus) Morris to (move to the bench), it shows the maturity, the professionalism that he has. He could’ve easily thrown a fit about it, but he didn’t. He controlled what he can control."

Celtics notebook: Gordon Hayward can empathize with Jusuf Nurkic

CLEVELAND — The day after Portland’s Jusuf Nurkic went down with compound leg fractures, Gordon Hayward stood beyond the East baseline here at the Cavaliers’ arena, some 94 feet from where his 2017-18 season ended on opening night with a similarly gruesome injury.

“I just saw it this morning,” the Celtics forward said Tuesday before going for 15 points in a 116-106 win over the Cavs. “I feel so bad for the guy, He’s having a tremendous year. I feel bad for the Blazers, too. I mean, these things happen. Ironically on this court it happened. From what I saw, it looked kind of more like (Paul George‘s) injury, a little less like mine. I think his is just a compound fracture, so nothing with the ankle or anything, which is good news. It’ll be a long road for him, but, for sure, he can work his way out of it.”

Hayward’s coach had flashbacks, as well.

“I did not see it,” Brad Stevens said of the Nurkic injury. “I heard about it. I feel for him. That’s brutal. It was kind of one of those situations like here, where we all saw the wind go out of the arena. I’ll never forget, like, the rest of that quarter didn’t really matter in the big picture. We were all focused on that, and then the game resumes. Inevitably the game will eventually resume, but the challenge that he has is what Gordon I’m sure has already shared with you is that it’s just a long, hard, arduous rehab. The good news is he’s got great support in Portland. He’s got great players and teammates and coaches and I’m sure a training staff. So our thoughts are with him in a quick recovery.”

Hayward is now used to being asked about such matters, and such was the case when Victor Oladipo and Caris LeVert suffered hard-to-watch injuries this season.

“It is what it is,” he said. “Hopefully I can be some inspiration for some people that you can come back. It takes a lot of work, but it’s definitely possible and blesses with modern technology, I guess, and all that they can do to help us get back.”

But, no doubt, Hayward would rather have his name attached to something glorious like a 360-degree dunk.

“Yeah, that would be nice,” he said. “A game-winning shot or something to win the NBA Finals.”

Then he could get asked about it every time someone repeats the feat.

“There you go,” Hayward said. “I’d like that more.”

Tuesday’s game against the Cavaliers was his second back after missing three in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Hayward was shaken up when he ran into a John Collins pick in the Celts’ March 16 win over Atlanta.

“That’s the first, I think, concussion that I think that I’ve had,” he said. “I mean, I’ve certainly been hit in the head before, but that’s the first, like, diagnosed concussion, so I didn’t really know what was going on with some of the recovery. And a lot of it’s just rest, so there’s not much that you can do, and they just want to make sure you’re being careful with any type of head injury these days.

“I think we didn’t want to call it a concussion right away, because we didn’t know. And certainly when I got hit, I was out of it for a little bit. Kyrie (Irving) said I started walking the wrong direction and he was yelling at me, but I had to lay down for a little bit. A lot of things were spinning. It wasn’t that fun.”

IRVING STAYS HOME

Irving didn’t make the trip here, getting a planned game off for rest. Since forcing his way out of Cleveland, he has played here just once — opening night in 2018 when he made the pass that preceded Hayward’s injury.

Said Stevens of Irving’s absence, “Obviously it comes at a tough time when you’re sitting on a four-game losing streak and not playing as well as we’d like. But I think obviously we talked about it. He’s played a pretty significant amount since the All-Star break, and we want to make sure going in (to the postseason) that we’re as fresh as possible, and his freshness is key.”

As for whether that losing run made him rethink the plan to rest Irving, Stevens said, “I think it’s hard to make decisions based on those circumstances when you’re taking about long-term health and ultimately what you want to accomplish. It doesn’t make you feel any better when you’re losing, and that makes it tough. That’s why every one of these games really matters, and the one that just sits in your stomach (is) when you lose that lead in Charlotte, because maybe you play better Sunday and maybe you’re not in this situation. But ultimately we did, and it is the situation, and now we’re playing a Cleveland team that’s fully healthy and been awfully good recently.”

GET IT TOGETHER

As they head home to face Indiana Friday, the Celtics have just seven games left before the playoffs and are still trying to get their act together.

“The biggest issues that we’ve had have clearly been a consistency and a connectedness throughout the season,” Stevens said. “That’s been obvious. So can we get closer to that? We’ve only got two weeks left before the playoffs start, and that’s a challenge.

“To me, I think you build that stuff better if you really guard people, and we have yet to really guard people recently, and so that’s a huge, huge focus as we head into the stretch here.”

Aron Baynes made the surprise start for the Celtics in Boston’s 116-106 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, sending Marcus Morris to the bench to open the night. Baynes played a season-high 25 minutes, though he didn’t do much to fill up the stat sheet: 2 for 2 shooting, four points, two rebounds.

But Baynes isn’t in there to post numbers. The big man protects the paint and is better suited to help certain big men over Al Horford. Having them both in the lineup clogs things up on the defensive end, making it hard for opponents to get to the rack.

Horford told reporters it’s “one of the strengths” of the Celtics after the win.

We have a lot of guys that are versatile that could play multiple positions and I think it plays to some of our advantage(s). So I think that’s good. Other times it’s good to go smaller and coach felt like it was important we went big tonight.

With Cleveland trotting out Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson, Baynes provided the help Horford needed to effectively stifle the pair. They held Cleveland’s big men to a combined 17 points.

helps me a lot. He’s a great defender, always protecting the rim. It was good to play with him and I got to play with him a little more tonight than usual.

PG Marcus Smart after 116-106 win at : "For (PF Marcus) Morris to (move to the bench), it shows the maturity, the professionalism that he has. He could’ve easily thrown a fit about it, but he didn’t. He controlled what he can control."

亮了(0)
回复
波士顿凯尔特人的表现本应该比我们周三看到的发挥的要更出色。但在连续四次失利后,任何一场胜利都在此时是显得无比的甜美。116-106,波士顿凯尔特人队客场战胜骑士队。
尽管骑士队已经被淘汰出季后赛,克利夫兰并没有不战而败。在第四节比赛曾经有过92平的比分,但之后凯尔特人以一波10-2的小高潮拉开比分,最终重新控制了比赛。
 “我觉得我们一直在对他们的每一次跑动作出回应,”波士顿的艾尔·霍福德在比赛结束后对NBC体育频道说。“最后……在客场取胜终归是件好事。”  
以下是亮了和亮你妹
亮了
杰森·塔特姆:波士顿为这场比赛定下了基调,而这正是由杰森·塔特姆在上半场带队定下的,他的21分是全队最高,不过所有这些都是上半场的表现。
马库斯·斯马特:本赛季斯马特发挥最为全面的比赛之一,斯马特有21分,6个篮板,还有几次抢断。 
艾尔霍福德:霍福德在前两场比赛因左膝休息后终于回到了凯尔特人的阵容中,他10投7中获得19分,8个篮板和5次助攻。
亮你妹
科林·塞克斯顿:胜利可能没有克利夫兰想要的如期而至,但是他们必须对年轻的球员科林·塞克斯顿的成长感到高兴。今晚对这个新秀来说是又一次美丽的绽放,他以24分领衔全场。
乔丹·克拉克森:作为本赛季替补席上最好的射手之一,克拉克森再次成为骑士队进攻的关键贡献者,拿下16分。               
波士顿凯尔特人的表现本应该比我们周三看到的发挥的要更出色。但在连续四次失利后,任何一场胜利都在此时是显得无比的甜美。116-106,波士顿凯尔特人队客场战胜骑士队。
以下是亮了和亮你妹
亮了
亮你妹
科林·塞克斯顿:胜利可能没有克利夫兰想要的如期而至,但是他们必须对年轻的球员科林·塞克斯顿的成长感到高兴。今晚对这个新秀来说是又一次美丽的绽放,他以24分领衔全场。
亮了(0)
回复

今天是2019年3月28日,星期四,凯区的筒子们好^ ^。

一、比赛综述

二、赛后言论

三、主题主题

四、推绿个特

【美丽语言】
明天生动而具体                            有且仅有一个你                            一念你 心就分崩离析                    你是我 最盛大的飞行

——夏瀚宇《千禧》

以上,就是今期早报的全部内容,感谢一直的支持,我们下期再见^ ^
今期小编 @迷妹看了看主帅然后说 @celticsyf @咚咚咚咙咚 
C's workshop©

今天是2019年3月28日,星期四,凯区的筒子们好^ ^。

一、比赛综述

二、赛后言论

三、主题主题

四、推绿个特

【美丽语言】
明天生动而具体                            有且仅有一个你                            一念你 心就分崩离析                    你是我 最盛大的飞行

——夏瀚宇《千禧》

以上,就是今期早报的全部内容,感谢一直的支持,我们下期再见^ ^
今期小编 @迷妹看了看主帅然后说 @celticsyf @咚咚咚咙咚 
C's workshop©

亮了(0)
回复

以下是亮了和亮你妹

亮了
亮你妹

以下是亮了和亮你妹

亮了
亮你妹
亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
Re:20190327
虎扑游戏中心