回复/ 71788 浏览
firewaylee(83级)楼主2018-08-29 10:11:22发布于广东
2018年迈凯伦比赛讨论贴:R14意大利 08.31-09.02firewaylee 发表在迈凯伦 https://bbs.hupu.com/mclaren

全部回帖

收起

周五小结:2018 Italian Grand Prix - Free Practice

"It’s going to be a tough weekend for us as a team in terms of performance"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Friday 31 August

After torrential rain and thunderstorms on Friday morning, it was almost a foregone conclusion that running during the first free practice session at the Italian Grand Prix would be affected by the inclement weather.

Test and Reserve Driver, Lando Norris who once again took the reins during FP1 for the second race weekend in succession, this time in Stoffel’s car, completed just nine laps on a wet track and finished the session in 20th position. On

the other side of the garage, Fernando completed 14 laps and set his fastest time on a slightly drier track, for 14th position. Both drivers focussed on evaluating aero performance and test items, although the data they were able to

capture was limited given the conditions.

By the afternoon, the rainstorms had ceased and the track had dried out. Despite a shortened session due to a red flag, both Fernando and Stoffel completed a solid amount of mileage and focussed on preparation for Sunday’s race. They

finished the session in 18th and 19th positions respectively.

FERNANDO ALONSO, McLaren Driver
   FP1   1m37.426s (+3.426s)   14 laps   14th
   FP2   1m23.741s (+2.636s)  23 laps   18th

“It was a strange day today, with the rain in the first session and Marcus’ (Ericsson) accident in the second – thank God he’s okay – so, like everyone else, we lost some track time. We missed a couple of runs that we had

programmed, including some long runs, so we will try to make up for this tomorrow and get that information.

“I think we more or less confirmed today that it’s going to be a tough weekend for us as a team in terms of performance, and we’ll try to do a better job tomorrow.

“After Sunday’s accident, I still sometimes feel some pain in my hand and my back in some corners, so when I’m out of the car I try not to stress them too much. I think on Sunday it’s going to be perfectly okay.

“Last, but not least, a big well done to the FIA, who have done an amazing job over the years to improve safety.”

STOFFEL VANDOORNE, McLaren Driver
   FP1   N/A       
   FP2   1m24.084s (+2.979s)   30 laps   19th

“Even though I didn’t do FP1 I don’t think I missed a huge amount with the weather conditions. FP2 was dry and a much more normal session than the morning apart from Marcus’ (Ericsson) crash at the start.

“I don’t think there will be any miracles for us here this weekend, we’ve expected it to be difficult and I think practice has already confirmed that it’s going to be tough for us. We’ll see what we can do tomorrow.

“I like this track, I have some good history here in different series that I’ve raced in before, so I usually enjoy coming here and racing.”

LANDO NORRIS, Test and Reserve Driver
   FP1   1m38.282s (+4.282s)   9 laps   20th 
   FP2    N/A     

“I had some fun today of course, although I didn’t get as much running as I would have liked. That happens sometimes and in the end, I was happy anyway. I saw what to experience on a race weekend and again what it’s like to compare to

Fernando, which is something pretty good for me.

“It would have been nice to get a dry track – or for it to be completely wet for longer, to get used to driving this car in the wet, which I enjoy quite a bit.

“It was still a good session for us, although there weren’t many laps completed. We did some aero tests – some for his year, some for next. We tried as many things as we could without compromising anything for this weekend.

“The team learned quite a bit of stuff today, and of course I learned a lot too.”

GIL DE FERRAN, Sporting Director

“Despite very unfamiliar conditions for Lando in a Formula 1 car, he once again acclimatised himself very quickly and produced a sound, error-free performance in FP1.

“Following Belgium, we came into this weekend expecting this circuit to again expose some of our weaknesses. Today’s result confirmed this expectation.

“Regardless, we completed a variety of tests to try and shed further light on our cars’ performance. The chances of weather interfering in tomorrow’s proceedings once again are high, hence we can expect a very exciting qualifying

session.”

周五小结:2018 Italian Grand Prix - Free Practice

"It’s going to be a tough weekend for us as a team in terms of performance"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Friday 31 August

After torrential rain and thunderstorms on Friday morning, it was almost a foregone conclusion that running during the first free practice session at the Italian Grand Prix would be affected by the inclement weather.

Test and Reserve Driver, Lando Norris who once again took the reins during FP1 for the second race weekend in succession, this time in Stoffel’s car, completed just nine laps on a wet track and finished the session in 20th position. On

the other side of the garage, Fernando completed 14 laps and set his fastest time on a slightly drier track, for 14th position. Both drivers focussed on evaluating aero performance and test items, although the data they were able to

capture was limited given the conditions.

By the afternoon, the rainstorms had ceased and the track had dried out. Despite a shortened session due to a red flag, both Fernando and Stoffel completed a solid amount of mileage and focussed on preparation for Sunday’s race. They

finished the session in 18th and 19th positions respectively.

FP1   1m37.426s (+3.426s)   14 laps   14th
   FP2   1m23.741s (+2.636s)  23 laps   18th

“It was a strange day today, with the rain in the first session and Marcus’ (Ericsson) accident in the second – thank God he’s okay – so, like everyone else, we lost some track time. We missed a couple of runs that we had

programmed, including some long runs, so we will try to make up for this tomorrow and get that information.

“I think we more or less confirmed today that it’s going to be a tough weekend for us as a team in terms of performance, and we’ll try to do a better job tomorrow.

“After Sunday’s accident, I still sometimes feel some pain in my hand and my back in some corners, so when I’m out of the car I try not to stress them too much. I think on Sunday it’s going to be perfectly okay.

“Last, but not least, a big well done to the FIA, who have done an amazing job over the years to improve safety.”

FP1   N/A       
   FP2   1m24.084s (+2.979s)   30 laps   19th

“Even though I didn’t do FP1 I don’t think I missed a huge amount with the weather conditions. FP2 was dry and a much more normal session than the morning apart from Marcus’ (Ericsson) crash at the start.

“I don’t think there will be any miracles for us here this weekend, we’ve expected it to be difficult and I think practice has already confirmed that it’s going to be tough for us. We’ll see what we can do tomorrow.

“I like this track, I have some good history here in different series that I’ve raced in before, so I usually enjoy coming here and racing.”

LANDO NORRIS, Test and Reserve Driver
   FP1   1m38.282s (+4.282s)   9 laps   20th 
   FP2    N/A     

“I had some fun today of course, although I didn’t get as much running as I would have liked. That happens sometimes and in the end, I was happy anyway. I saw what to experience on a race weekend and again what it’s like to compare to

Fernando, which is something pretty good for me.

“It would have been nice to get a dry track – or for it to be completely wet for longer, to get used to driving this car in the wet, which I enjoy quite a bit.

“It was still a good session for us, although there weren’t many laps completed. We did some aero tests – some for his year, some for next. We tried as many things as we could without compromising anything for this weekend.

“The team learned quite a bit of stuff today, and of course I learned a lot too.”

“Despite very unfamiliar conditions for Lando in a Formula 1 car, he once again acclimatised himself very quickly and produced a sound, error-free performance in FP1.

“Following Belgium, we came into this weekend expecting this circuit to again expose some of our weaknesses. Today’s result confirmed this expectation.

“Regardless, we completed a variety of tests to try and shed further light on our cars’ performance. The chances of weather interfering in tomorrow’s proceedings once again are high, hence we can expect a very exciting qualifying

session.”

亮了(6)
回复

周六小结:2018 Italian Grand Prix - Qualifying

"We’re starting in a decent place that hopefully will put us in a position to fight"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Saturday 1 September

Despite threats of rain after a wet morning, the final free practice session was run in dry conditions, albeit with patches of damp track at the start. Fernando finished in 17th position, with Stoffel less than one tenth behind him in

18th. The session went smoothly for both drivers, who spent the hour setting up the car for qualifying, preparing for the race and practising using each other’s tow.

Qualifying was extremely close from the outset, and by the end of Q1 only just over two tenths of a second separated the final 10 cars in the pecking order. Both drivers executed the tow they had practised, which didn’t pay off quite as

well for Stoffel as it did for Fernando. Stoffel finished at the tail-end of the tight pack, qualifying in 20th, while Fernando managed to squeeze through into Q2 in 14th place. Stoffel will start from 17th tomorrow due to penalties for

other drivers.

In Q2, the field was once again very close and it looked possible that Fernando might make it through to Q3. However, he was blocked by traffic on his final run and was unable to set a faster time. He will start tomorrow’s race from

13th position.

FP3   17th  1m22.892s (+2.383s)    23 laps
   Q1  14th  1m21.850s (on Supersofts)   
   Q2  13th overall   1m22.568s (on Supersofts)  
   Q3  -      

“After yesterday’s poor performance we were expecting a tough Q1, but the team made a lot of changes overnight and the car was faster today. Starting tomorrow in P13 is a good surprise, and unthinkable a couple of hours ago.

“I’m a bit worried tomorrow we might come back to reality and struggle in the race, but let’s see how it goes. We start in a position close to the points, so with a good start and a good strategy anything could happen.

“At the end of Q2, we had a strange situation. We were a few cars together on the out-lap, trying to find the gap between each other and trying to prepare the tyres. At the very last moment, on the inside of the Parabolica, Kevin

[Magnussen] decided to overtake me and fill the gap between my car and the car in front of me. In Parabolica you normally launch the out-lap and start accelerating, but we arrived together into Turn One and we both lost the lap.

“It doesn’t change much for me, because I think the position I am in is what I deserve, but definitely for him it’s a shame because he could be in Q3, looking at his team-mate’s position.”

FP3   18th  1m22.987s (+2.478s)    16 laps
   Q1  20th overall   1m22.085s (on Supersofts)  
   Q2  -       
   Q3  -     

“It was extremely close in Q1 today and we saw 10 cars within almost two tenths. We maybe didn’t extract the maximum out of the slipstream we were trying to play. The possibility was there to progress to Q2, so it’s a shame to miss

out by a few hundredths. On the other hand, we looked very far away from even thinking about that yesterday. We were on the back foot and quite far away even from the nearest competitor, so today was a step forward.

“We made some drastic changes compared to yesterday and they definitely look like they’ve gone in the right direction. The feeling in the car is still more or less the same, but we gained a little bit of straight-line performance. We’

ve definitely progressed a little bit today.

“We’ll see what we can do tomorrow. There’s still a lot of work ahead of us and we’re not where we need to be, so we’re expecting a tough race. Overtaking around here has never been that easy. The race is going to be long and there

’s not really much we can do with strategy as it’s an easy one-stop race.

“There are a couple of guys who have penalties and are out of position, and to score points we always know we need to be a little bit lucky or for something to happen, so I hope the race will be full of action.”

“Overall it was a positive day for us and we feel that overnight we improved our competitiveness. Obviously, the ultimate lap-time was highly dependent on track position, and in the end it was a shame that we didn’t get a clean run in

Q2 with Fernando.

“Regardless, we’re starting in a decent place that hopefully will put us in a position to fight hard for some points tomorrow.

“Even though this is qualifying day and more excitement is still to come, the atmosphere here in Monza is absolutely electric and I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

周六小结:2018 Italian Grand Prix - Qualifying

"We’re starting in a decent place that hopefully will put us in a position to fight"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Saturday 1 September

Despite threats of rain after a wet morning, the final free practice session was run in dry conditions, albeit with patches of damp track at the start. Fernando finished in 17th position, with Stoffel less than one tenth behind him in

18th. The session went smoothly for both drivers, who spent the hour setting up the car for qualifying, preparing for the race and practising using each other’s tow.

Qualifying was extremely close from the outset, and by the end of Q1 only just over two tenths of a second separated the final 10 cars in the pecking order. Both drivers executed the tow they had practised, which didn’t pay off quite as

well for Stoffel as it did for Fernando. Stoffel finished at the tail-end of the tight pack, qualifying in 20th, while Fernando managed to squeeze through into Q2 in 14th place. Stoffel will start from 17th tomorrow due to penalties for

other drivers.

In Q2, the field was once again very close and it looked possible that Fernando might make it through to Q3. However, he was blocked by traffic on his final run and was unable to set a faster time. He will start tomorrow’s race from

13th position.

FP3   17th  1m22.892s (+2.383s)    23 laps
   Q1  14th  1m21.850s (on Supersofts)   
   Q2  13th overall   1m22.568s (on Supersofts)  
   Q3  -      

“After yesterday’s poor performance we were expecting a tough Q1, but the team made a lot of changes overnight and the car was faster today. Starting tomorrow in P13 is a good surprise, and unthinkable a couple of hours ago.

“I’m a bit worried tomorrow we might come back to reality and struggle in the race, but let’s see how it goes. We start in a position close to the points, so with a good start and a good strategy anything could happen.

“At the end of Q2, we had a strange situation. We were a few cars together on the out-lap, trying to find the gap between each other and trying to prepare the tyres. At the very last moment, on the inside of the Parabolica, Kevin

[Magnussen] decided to overtake me and fill the gap between my car and the car in front of me. In Parabolica you normally launch the out-lap and start accelerating, but we arrived together into Turn One and we both lost the lap.

“It doesn’t change much for me, because I think the position I am in is what I deserve, but definitely for him it’s a shame because he could be in Q3, looking at his team-mate’s position.”

FP3   18th  1m22.987s (+2.478s)    16 laps
   Q1  20th overall   1m22.085s (on Supersofts)  
   Q2  -       
   Q3  -     

“It was extremely close in Q1 today and we saw 10 cars within almost two tenths. We maybe didn’t extract the maximum out of the slipstream we were trying to play. The possibility was there to progress to Q2, so it’s a shame to miss

out by a few hundredths. On the other hand, we looked very far away from even thinking about that yesterday. We were on the back foot and quite far away even from the nearest competitor, so today was a step forward.

“We made some drastic changes compared to yesterday and they definitely look like they’ve gone in the right direction. The feeling in the car is still more or less the same, but we gained a little bit of straight-line performance. We’

ve definitely progressed a little bit today.

“We’ll see what we can do tomorrow. There’s still a lot of work ahead of us and we’re not where we need to be, so we’re expecting a tough race. Overtaking around here has never been that easy. The race is going to be long and there

’s not really much we can do with strategy as it’s an easy one-stop race.

“There are a couple of guys who have penalties and are out of position, and to score points we always know we need to be a little bit lucky or for something to happen, so I hope the race will be full of action.”

“Overall it was a positive day for us and we feel that overnight we improved our competitiveness. Obviously, the ultimate lap-time was highly dependent on track position, and in the end it was a shame that we didn’t get a clean run in

Q2 with Fernando.

“Regardless, we’re starting in a decent place that hopefully will put us in a position to fight hard for some points tomorrow.

“Even though this is qualifying day and more excitement is still to come, the atmosphere here in Monza is absolutely electric and I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

亮了(0)
回复

周日总结:"We leave this amazing place with mixed feelings, but we’ll continue to keep fighting"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Sunday 2 September

An Italian Grand Prix of mixed emotions for the team, as Fernando retired from the race after just nine laps. He’d made a strong start and was on course for a potential points-scoring result when he had to stop the car due to a

suspected electrical issue.

Stoffel had a more positive Sunday afternoon, with stronger-than-expected pace on a track that was always expected to be a challenge. Given that his starting position was unlikely to result in a points-paying finish on this circuit, he

put in a fighting performance to progress from 17th at the start up to 13th at the chequer. He made a solid start, successfully avoided any first-lap chaos, and a strong strategy executed by the team enabled him to push hard throughout

the race and keep arguably faster cars behind him.

Started   13th       
   Finished   DNF (electrical issue, 9 laps)         
   Fastest lap   1m27.009s on lap 6 (+4.512s, 19th)     
   Pit-stops  N/A      

“This weekend we performed much better than we expected and I think we had the possibility to take some points today, so it’s a shame that we had to retire so early in the race.

“Also, we were planning to change the engine at Spa or here and get a penalty at a track we knew was going to be difficult for us in terms of performance, but surprisingly we were good, so we chose not to take it here. In the end, we

didn’t score any points here so it’s double pain, as we’ll have to take the penalty later in the season.

“The car was misfiring from the start of the race in Turns Seven and Eight, and unfortunately in the end it switched off and I arrived rolling into the pit-lane.

“It’s a true shame. Let’s see if we can make the car more robust for the coming races.”

Started   17th (due to penalties for RIC, ERI and HUL)      
   Finished   13th      
   Fastest lap   1m24.772s on lap 47 (+2.275s, 16th)     
   Pit-stops  One: lap 24 (2.52s) [Supersoft/Soft]       

“It was a pretty decent race for us today, considering the performance we had on Friday. We made a good step on Saturday, went into the race and beat a few cars that we maybe didn’t expect to beat. That was positive.

“Our race pace was pretty good. We were stuck behind a Sauber, the Toro Rosso of Pierre [Gasly] and the Renault of Nico [Hulkenberg] but with our strategy we managed to undercut them and make it work.

“Anyway, we knew that Spa and Monza would be two difficult races for us, even though the latter turned out to be maybe slightly better than expected.

“Next stop Singapore – hopefully we’ll have more performance there.”

“We leave this amazing place with mixed feelings. On one hand, we are bitterly disappointed with Fernando’s retirement, which was an electrical issue, when he was in a solid position to score some points.

“On the other hand, Stoffel put in a strong performance, pushing hard all the way. We executed a clean pit-stop and made good decisions on strategy.

“Now we say goodbye to Europe and look ahead to the last chapter of the championship, where we’ll continue to keep fighting and trying to improve our position in the standings.”

周日总结:"We leave this amazing place with mixed feelings, but we’ll continue to keep fighting"

Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Sunday 2 September

An Italian Grand Prix of mixed emotions for the team, as Fernando retired from the race after just nine laps. He’d made a strong start and was on course for a potential points-scoring result when he had to stop the car due to a

suspected electrical issue.

Stoffel had a more positive Sunday afternoon, with stronger-than-expected pace on a track that was always expected to be a challenge. Given that his starting position was unlikely to result in a points-paying finish on this circuit, he

put in a fighting performance to progress from 17th at the start up to 13th at the chequer. He made a solid start, successfully avoided any first-lap chaos, and a strong strategy executed by the team enabled him to push hard throughout

the race and keep arguably faster cars behind him.

Started   13th       
   Finished   DNF (electrical issue, 9 laps)         
   Fastest lap   1m27.009s on lap 6 (+4.512s, 19th)     
   Pit-stops  N/A      

“This weekend we performed much better than we expected and I think we had the possibility to take some points today, so it’s a shame that we had to retire so early in the race.

“Also, we were planning to change the engine at Spa or here and get a penalty at a track we knew was going to be difficult for us in terms of performance, but surprisingly we were good, so we chose not to take it here. In the end, we

didn’t score any points here so it’s double pain, as we’ll have to take the penalty later in the season.

“The car was misfiring from the start of the race in Turns Seven and Eight, and unfortunately in the end it switched off and I arrived rolling into the pit-lane.

“It’s a true shame. Let’s see if we can make the car more robust for the coming races.”

Started   17th (due to penalties for RIC, ERI and HUL)      
   Finished   13th      
   Fastest lap   1m24.772s on lap 47 (+2.275s, 16th)     
   Pit-stops  One: lap 24 (2.52s) [Supersoft/Soft]       

“It was a pretty decent race for us today, considering the performance we had on Friday. We made a good step on Saturday, went into the race and beat a few cars that we maybe didn’t expect to beat. That was positive.

“Our race pace was pretty good. We were stuck behind a Sauber, the Toro Rosso of Pierre [Gasly] and the Renault of Nico [Hulkenberg] but with our strategy we managed to undercut them and make it work.

“Anyway, we knew that Spa and Monza would be two difficult races for us, even though the latter turned out to be maybe slightly better than expected.

“Next stop Singapore – hopefully we’ll have more performance there.”

“We leave this amazing place with mixed feelings. On one hand, we are bitterly disappointed with Fernando’s retirement, which was an electrical issue, when he was in a solid position to score some points.

“On the other hand, Stoffel put in a strong performance, pushing hard all the way. We executed a clean pit-stop and made good decisions on strategy.

“Now we say goodbye to Europe and look ahead to the last chapter of the championship, where we’ll continue to keep fighting and trying to improve our position in the standings.”

亮了(1)
回复
一站一站的虐心啊,不过还是准备看一下,毕竟大头的比赛越来越少了。
一站一站的虐心啊,不过还是准备看一下,毕竟大头的比赛越来越少了。
亮了(0)
回复
感觉VAN还是不行,明年应该让NOR试试
感觉VAN还是不行,明年应该让NOR试试
亮了(0)
回复
新总监也没到位,最好苹果能入主,有钱应该能提高成绩
新总监也没到位,最好苹果能入主,有钱应该能提高成绩