维特尔:车手抱怨让判罚太严厉

31回复/ 168979 浏览
莫急陌季(47级)楼主2018-07-03 23:06:42
维特尔:车手抱怨让判罚太严厉莫急陌季 发表在法拉利 https://bbs.hupu.com/ferrari

这些回帖亮了

收起

想要处罚你,所有的细节放大化;想要放过你,大事化小小事化了。这几站kimi 歪头都被阻挡过,别人被罚了吗?

亮了(71)
回复
双标也不能承认自己双标啊,给法拉利下拌也不能承认啊。

反正这两站的V4如果换成ham,保证有人长篇大论一番,截图以前种种判罚来证明ham被迫害了。在这个论坛,批评和处罚V4就是政治正确。

亮了(50)
回复

全部回帖

收起

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

亮了(5)
回复
维斯塔潘反对!
维斯塔潘反对!
亮了(1)
回复

亮了(71)
回复
一碗水真能端平吗?我表示很怀疑,,,,既要考虑政治,又要迎合赞助商、顾及收视率、顾忌厂队、保护自媒体利益,最后车手你就嘀咕吧,,,,还不能让人听见,否则牛肉干奖励大大的。。。。
一碗水真能端平吗?我表示很怀疑,,,,既要考虑政治,又要迎合赞助商、顾及收视率、顾忌厂队、保护自媒体利益,最后车手你就嘀咕吧,,,,还不能让人听见,否则牛肉干奖励大大的。。。。
亮了(3)
回复
引用 @喜多村宅梨子 发表的:
只看此人

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

整个就不是人翻译的。
整个就不是人翻译的。
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @喜多村宅梨子 发表的:
只看此人

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

没看懂查理怀挺想说啥

他能说撒,他被维特尔骂过,被罚他心里高兴得很,但是又不能表现出来,还得帮干事把理由编园范一点
他能说撒,他被维特尔骂过,被罚他心里高兴得很,但是又不能表现出来,还得帮干事把理由编园范一点
亮了(3)
回复

这个翻译真的抓鸡,应该把原文同时贴上来的

这个翻译真的抓鸡,应该把原文同时贴上来的

亮了(0)
回复

搬個原文。

Sebastian Vettel believes he and other Formula 1 drivers have brought excessive penalties on themselves by "whinging and complaining".

The F1 world championship leader was given a three-place grid penalty at last weekend's Austrian Grand Prix for impeding Carlos Sainz Jr's Renault in Q2.

Vettel explained after qualifying that Ferrari had not informed him of Sainz approaching, though the stewards ruled that "being aware of the issue of rear vision with his mirrors" he should have come off the racing line just in case.

Following the race, when he converted sixth on the grid to third place, Vettel remained frustrated but felt drivers' actions in recent years had pressured stewards into a too-stringent policy.

"I wasn't told, I tried to look out for him, I don't want to drag on about it, but... The rule book's now so fricking big," he said.

"I think it's a result of all the drivers, all of us, I think we've more or less all been there, whinging and complaining, 'oh he's done this, he's done that'.

"In the end you should let us sort it out on track, that's my belief."

Sainz was sanguine about the qualifying incident, accepted that Vettel blocked him accidentally.

"I feel like this situation is sometimes more the engineers' fault, not the driver's fault, for not letting you know someone is coming," Sainz said after qualifying.

"I must admit if that incident didn’t allow me to go into Q3 I would be standing here a lot more angry, a lot more disappointed. But I did such a good lap in Q2 [anyway]."

FIA race director Charlie Whiting explained during the Austrian GP weekend that stewards use a database of all incidents and rulings from recent years to decide penalties.

When asked by Motorsport.com about Vettel's penalty, he said on that basis of past precedent "I think it was deserved. Completely consistent with other decisions".

Whiting had also intimated at the Red Bull Ring that stewards might in future look more at the consequences of an incident for others, rather than focusing on the scale of the perpetrators' mistake or their intentions, when deciding penalties.

He acknowledged that had that theory been employed in Austria, Vettel's punishment might have been lighter because Sainz still progressed to Q3.

"The impact was low, so if you wanted to take that path of trying to assess the implications of the actual incident then you could say, in effect, 'no harm, no foul'," he said.

"But that's not something we are thinking about [at the moment]. We are thinking about talking about it, but it's not something we do presently."

搬個原文。

Sebastian Vettel believes he and other Formula 1 drivers have brought excessive penalties on themselves by "whinging and complaining".

The F1 world championship leader was given a three-place grid penalty at last weekend's Austrian Grand Prix for impeding Carlos Sainz Jr's Renault in Q2.

Vettel explained after qualifying that Ferrari had not informed him of Sainz approaching, though the stewards ruled that "being aware of the issue of rear vision with his mirrors" he should have come off the racing line just in case.

Following the race, when he converted sixth on the grid to third place, Vettel remained frustrated but felt drivers' actions in recent years had pressured stewards into a too-stringent policy.

"I wasn't told, I tried to look out for him, I don't want to drag on about it, but... The rule book's now so fricking big," he said.

"I think it's a result of all the drivers, all of us, I think we've more or less all been there, whinging and complaining, 'oh he's done this, he's done that'.

"In the end you should let us sort it out on track, that's my belief."

Sainz was sanguine about the qualifying incident, accepted that Vettel blocked him accidentally.

"I feel like this situation is sometimes more the engineers' fault, not the driver's fault, for not letting you know someone is coming," Sainz said after qualifying.

"I must admit if that incident didn’t allow me to go into Q3 I would be standing here a lot more angry, a lot more disappointed. But I did such a good lap in Q2 [anyway]."

FIA race director Charlie Whiting explained during the Austrian GP weekend that stewards use a database of all incidents and rulings from recent years to decide penalties.

When asked by Motorsport.com about Vettel's penalty, he said on that basis of past precedent "I think it was deserved. Completely consistent with other decisions".

Whiting had also intimated at the Red Bull Ring that stewards might in future look more at the consequences of an incident for others, rather than focusing on the scale of the perpetrators' mistake or their intentions, when deciding penalties.

He acknowledged that had that theory been employed in Austria, Vettel's punishment might have been lighter because Sainz still progressed to Q3.

"The impact was low, so if you wanted to take that path of trying to assess the implications of the actual incident then you could say, in effect, 'no harm, no foul'," he said.

"But that's not something we are thinking about [at the moment]. We are thinking about talking about it, but it's not something we do presently."

亮了(1)
回复
双标而已,加拿大怎么没见处罚阻挡歪头的
双标而已,加拿大怎么没见处罚阻挡歪头的
亮了(15)
回复
主要是双重标准,小嘴炮应该吊销超级驾照。
主要是双重标准,小嘴炮应该吊销超级驾照。
亮了(3)
回复

亮了(50)
回复
纯感觉,最近法拉利最近被针对的比较多。
梅奔只要自己不胡搞车队冠军稳稳的。
维斯塔潘收敛不少,里卡多待遇完全2号车手。
纯感觉,最近法拉利最近被针对的比较多。
梅奔只要自己不胡搞车队冠军稳稳的。
维斯塔潘收敛不少,里卡多待遇完全2号车手。
亮了(3)
回复
维斯塔潘是个例外
维斯塔潘是个例外
亮了(2)
回复
看英文,貌似歪头在影射某些人(关于抱怨导致判罚的事,他显然不是说他自己,也不是在说塞恩斯)。
看英文,貌似歪头在影射某些人(关于抱怨导致判罚的事,他显然不是说他自己,也不是在说塞恩斯)。
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @bestforever 发表的:
只看此人
双标也不能承认自己双标啊,给法拉利下拌也不能承认啊。 反正这两站的V4如果换成ham,保证有人长篇大论一番,截图以前种种判罚来证明ham被迫害了。在这个论坛,批评和处罚V4就是政治正确。

如果现在是ALO争冠,才是一出大戏。我最佩服的就是ALO HAM车迷拉一起抱团,黑的不是VET 而是争冠对手。
如果现在是ALO争冠,才是一出大戏。我最佩服的就是ALO HAM车迷拉一起抱团,黑的不是VET 而是争冠对手。
亮了(1)
回复
看原文,查理的意思是,
1.罚的没错,有历史根据。
2.如果考虑到结果来处罚,应该罚的更轻一点
3.第二点我们只是说说,并没有决定更改。。。
看原文,查理的意思是,
1.罚的没错,有历史根据。