亮了(0)
回复
在通篇致郁氛围的衬托下,各个角色的结局意外的温馨?包括那个传销妹子的老哥
在通篇致郁氛围的衬托下,各个角色的结局意外的温馨?包括那个传销妹子的老哥
亮了(0)
回复
我找封面图的时候在4CHAN上遇到的评论,会心一笑XD

不过另一个就不好笑了:

[quote]i was living as a hikikomori for about 8 months in my dads spare room. college dropout. haunted by soul crushing anxiety and depression. then i came across welcome to the nhk and i was soo damn happy i found it. everything i was thinking and feeling summed up nicely in 20 some-odd episodes. i thought "man if i could show this to my dad maybe he'd understand, understand why I'm so afraid to leave the house. why i had that panic attack when we went out to dinner that i just held in and tried to hide from you, why my hands and arms furiously shake when i have to interact with someone i don't know. this constant feeling of being watched by everyone from every angle like theres no escaping it like they're all judging me like they're all looking down on me, Finally someone made a piece of art that could portray my feelings exactly how i was feeling them!" but i never did show him. instead i scheduled a doctors appointment, and got a few prescriptions filled out to help me. my hands and arms stopped shaking. i was able to secure a full time job in a warehouse so i wouldn't have to be around people, constantly feeling uncomfortable. ill probably try to start college again once i feel i can handle it too. Do i enjoy my life more now? not really. is everyday still boring as hell and seem to be a drag? yes. Do i still feel completely alone even when surround by my entire family? yes. would i rather just go back to that room at my dads and curl up in my bed for another 10 years? yes. but after my time spent there and after watching this anime i realized that my problems weren't going away. there wasn't a Misaki coming to help me through this as she pretends to be my therapist. i didn't have a Yamazaki to chat about anime and video games with or a Hitomi to reminisce about the days we spent together in high school. they were gone, moved away, getting on with their lives while i sat in my dads spare room on my computer day in and day out.[/quote]
虽然大家都在求小岬来拯救自己,不过真正带家里蹲走出来的还是你的肥宅朋友XD
我找封面图的时候在4CHAN上遇到的评论,会心一笑XD

不过另一个就不好笑了:

[quote]i was living as a hikikomori for about 8 months in my dads spare room. college dropout. haunted by soul crushing anxiety and depression. then i came across welcome to the nhk and i was soo damn happy i found it. everything i was thinking and feeling summed up nicely in 20 some-odd episodes. i thought "man if i could show this to my dad maybe he'd understand, understand why I'm so afraid to leave the house. why i had that panic attack when we went out to dinner that i just held in and tried to hide from you, why my hands and arms furiously shake when i have to interact with someone i don't know. this constant feeling of being watched by everyone from every angle like theres no escaping it like they're all judging me like they're all looking down on me, Finally someone made a piece of art that could portray my feelings exactly how i was feeling them!" but i never did show him. instead i scheduled a doctors appointment, and got a few prescriptions filled out to help me. my hands and arms stopped shaking. i was able to secure a full time job in a warehouse so i wouldn't have to be around people, constantly feeling uncomfortable. ill probably try to start college again once i feel i can handle it too. Do i enjoy my life more now? not really. is everyday still boring as hell and seem to be a drag? yes. Do i still feel completely alone even when surround by my entire family? yes. would i rather just go back to that room at my dads and curl up in my bed for another 10 years? yes. but after my time spent there and after watching this anime i realized that my problems weren't going away. there wasn't a Misaki coming to help me through this as she pretends to be my therapist. i didn't have a Yamazaki to chat about anime and video games with or a Hitomi to reminisce about the days we spent together in high school. they were gone, moved away, getting on with their lives while i sat in my dads spare room on my computer day in and day out.[/quote]
虽然大家都在求小岬来拯救自己,不过真正带家里蹲走出来的还是你的肥宅朋友XD
亮了(9)
回复
很反映肥宅的一部作品(手动滑稽),质量高于人气的典型
很反映肥宅的一部作品(手动滑稽),质量高于人气的典型
亮了(3)
回复
黑色幽默,洋溢着死宅向死而生的别扭气质的作品。此前看アニメ夜話得知原作者是个狂热的e厨,不由得感叹“难怪能创作出这样的作品啊”。
黑色幽默,洋溢着死宅向死而生的别扭气质的作品。此前看アニメ夜話得知原作者是个狂热的e厨,不由得感叹“难怪能创作出这样的作品啊”。
亮了(0)
回复
阴谋!
小岬!
挺好看的,但是个人感觉不够五星。
阴谋!
小岬!
挺好看的,但是个人感觉不够五星。
亮了(0)
回复
每个人都希望自己是佐藤达广,其实都是山崎薫
每个人都希望自己是佐藤达广,其实都是山崎薫
亮了(2)
回复

虽然不缺搞笑桥段,不过骨子里又丧又真实的番。所谓的脱宅,最后就是没饭吃了就会乖乖工作了,真是一个真实的答案。可是他们那种一直都在逃避的心病,却从未解答,最后哪怕真脱宅了也只是以一种错的是世界的心态在内心继续逃避着。或许解开心结本来就是很难解答的答案吧

虽然不缺搞笑桥段,不过骨子里又丧又真实的番。所谓的脱宅,最后就是没饭吃了就会乖乖工作了,真是一个真实的答案。可是他们那种一直都在逃避的心病,却从未解答,最后哪怕真脱宅了也只是以一种错的是世界的心态在内心继续逃避着。或许解开心结本来就是很难解答的答案吧

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @喵菠萝 发表的:
只看此人

听说是退宅作……所以一直没看

听说是退宅作……所以一直没看

是的,退宅神作,看完之后更宅了
是的,退宅神作,看完之后更宅了
亮了(3)
回复
引用 @蕉灼 发表的:
只看此人
是的,退宅神作,看完之后更宅了
是的,退宅神作,看完之后更宅了
看完入宅。。。
看完入宅。。。
亮了(0)
回复
女主美!

ed好听
别的也还成,起码不像塑料记忆那样智减得吓人
女主美!

ed好听
别的也还成,起码不像塑料记忆那样智减得吓人
亮了(0)
回复
传销和做游戏那几集是挺不错,印象深刻,但是结尾和妄想代理人一样,情绪太外放了感觉有点烂尾
剧情还算明确,可惜还没到出类拔萃的地步,但是画面...的确是我看过的番里面最差的一档了
亮了(2)
回复
布噜布噜布噜琳
布噜布噜布噜琳
亮了(2)
回复
引用 @亢帅克 发表的:
只看此人
传销和做游戏那几集是挺不错,印象深刻,但是结尾和妄想代理人一样,情绪太外放了感觉有点烂尾剧情还算明确,可惜还没到出类拔萃的地步,但是画面...的确是我看过的番里面最差的一档了
最牛的应该是自杀网聚的悬崖那里,编剧真的神了,三分钟一段反转,让人刚想哭又想笑,最后笑中带泪看到结束
最牛的应该是自杀网聚的悬崖那里,编剧真的神了,三分钟一段反转,让人刚想哭又想笑,最后笑中带泪看到结束
亮了(0)
回复
剧情挺有意思 结局也算是比较圆满 虽然经历了生死波折 小岬出场的时候也是真女神
但是中间有几集画风实在是太崩了 所以不给满分 给个4分吧
剧情挺有意思 结局也算是比较圆满 虽然经历了生死波折 小岬出场的时候也是真女神
但是中间有几集画风实在是太崩了 所以不给满分 给个4分吧
亮了(0)
回复

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

真的不是没钱而是因为主角心态崩了画风才崩的!

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【动漫社】动画评分活动第七十四期——欢迎加入NHK!(2006)评分:4.58
虎扑游戏中心
萌域最热帖
【赛后】Girls Band Cry 第三集
【赛后】摇曳露营第三季 第三集
动画电影《冰上的尤里 ICE ADOLESCENCE》宣布停止制作!
大西真是好姐妹啊,西门
格斗实况第2集打分
迷宫饭第16集出现的食物你最想吃哪一道?
迷宫饭第16集打分
藤子・F・不二雄原作 SF 漫画改编动画《时光巡逻队》公开正式预告。该作全两季度,将分别于 5 月 2 日及 7 月 17 日在 Netflix 独家开播!
调酒师 神之杯第3集打分
【赛后】夜晚的水母不会游泳 第一集
萌域最新帖
【赛后】Girls Band Cry 第三集
动画电影《冰上的尤里 ICE ADOLESCENCE》宣布停止制作!
【赛后】摇曳露营第三季 第三集
格斗实况第2集打分
大西真是好姐妹啊,西门
迷宫饭第16集出现的食物你最想吃哪一道?
迷宫饭第16集打分
调酒师 神之杯第3集打分
藤本树《蓦然回首》剧场动画正式预告公开 6月28日上映
藤子・F・不二雄原作 SF 漫画改编动画《时光巡逻队》公开正式预告。该作全两季度,将分别于 5 月 2 日及 7 月 17 日在 Netflix 独家开播!
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的