本田怀疑引擎油箱是第一天测试问题所在 回复/ 119677 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @roro820827 发表的:
只看此人
So Honda monday problem -Design of oil tank(interior) -Inside the tank baffels do not pick up oil at high G as they should, cousing pressure drop. -At the circuit only a small fix is possible -Honda saw problem during film day -Hasegawa says problem not big, can be fixed
So Honda monday problem

-Design of oil tank(interior)
-Inside the tank baffels do not pick up oil at high G as they should, cousing pressure drop.
-At the circuit only a small fix is possible
-Honda saw problem during film day
-Hasegawa says problem not big, can be fixed
What is the source?
Oil tank should a regular design for racing car. Why did honda go wrong with the design? Did not they expect higher G in a 2017 car?
What is the source?
Oil tank should a regular design for racing car. Why did honda go wrong with the design? Did not they expect higher G in a 2017 car?
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @hazelwood 发表的:
只看此人
What is the source? Oil tank should a regular design for racing car. Why did honda go wrong with the design? Did not they expect higher G in a 2017 car?
What is the source?
在mclaren官方的第一天测试日team report中,长谷川说shape of oil tank
然后日媒报道第一天在媒体散去以后找到长谷川,长谷川说了点细的

オイルタンクの形状、より具体的にはタンク内のバッフル(オイルが偏らないようにする板状のパーツ)の配置がうまくなくて、走行中にGがかかった時にうまくオイルが吸えなかった。それで油圧が落ちてしまいました

就是说受到G力的时候没有很好的吸油导致油压下降
在mclaren官方的第一天测试日team report中,长谷川说shape of oil tank
然后日媒报道第一天在媒体散去以后找到长谷川,长谷川说了点细的

オイルタンクの形状、より具体的にはタンク内のバッフル(オイルが偏らないようにする板状のパーツ)の配置がうまくなくて、走行中にGがかかった時にうまくオイルが吸えなかった。それで油圧が落ちてしまいました

就是说受到G力的时候没有很好的吸油导致油压下降
亮了(0)
回复
现在的问题是什么时候能修复。另外墨尔本版引擎是不是能赶上第2次测试?墨尔本版引擎版是不是也有油箱问题,时间上很紧了这是最不利的因素。往好的方面想现在出问题总比到了正赛出问题强
现在的问题是什么时候能修复。另外墨尔本版引擎是不是能赶上第2次测试?墨尔本版引擎版是不是也有油箱问题,时间上很紧了这是最不利的因素。往好的方面想现在出问题总比到了正赛出问题强
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @roro820827 发表的:
只看此人
总觉得引擎概念的一些新设计,本田是不是能钻下空子,在超级方程式或者日本其他本地赛事想办法做点测试,看看稳定性。浪费冬测时间解决引擎部件问题,实在很蛋疼的事情。
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Melatonin 发表的:
只看此人
今年的引擎有的部件更小更轻,国外论坛上说其实油箱设计也很激进,所以一切都会有高风险没办法,还好今年没有TOKEN限制出问题可以随时改,现在只能寄希望早点修复,看能不能赶上第2次测试。
今年的引擎有的部件更小更轻,国外论坛上说其实油箱设计也很激进,所以一切都会有高风险没办法,还好今年没有TOKEN限制出问题可以随时改,现在只能寄希望早点修复,看能不能赶上第2次测试。
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @roro820827 发表的:
只看此人
嗯也只能希望,不行的话揭幕战又要贡献给测试了。
嗯也只能希望,不行的话揭幕战又要贡献给测试了。
亮了(0)
回复
Question: Can you review the problems you had in the first two days of preseason?
Yusuke HASEGAWA: "It was very unfortunate that we had several problems related to the engine, the first day we had a problem with the oil tank, we could live with that, but we did not want to damage the engine and that's why we decided to change the tank. Which is NOT fundamental problem, is just a failure of that system, but to access that area we had to dismantle the engine completely and that cost us almost half a day.It was a pity and it was our responsibility.The second day we had some mechanical problems With the engine.We still do not know the cause of the failure, that is why we sent the unit to Japan to investigate it.It was a mechanical failure.

Q: Do I need to redesign the oil tank?
Y: HASEGAWA: "We preferred to modify it to improve performance, but that's fine. During the season we can improve any part of the engine, so we may also modify the oil tank, but for now we can live with it."

Q: Have you reduced engine power in these tests, as a precaution?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We have very little time to run, so sometimes we are not going to full power and in some tests we are checking the car or analyzing some data, so you do not need to go full power all the time."

Q: What are your plans for next week?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We would like to introduce the latest version of the engine and test it as soon as possible, every time we have an engine, we change something, so next week we will have another engine."

Q: Will it be Australia's engine?
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, we have to check the racing engine here."

Q: In the presentation of the MCL32, you said that the new concept of engine did not pose a risk from the point of view of reliability. Judging by what has been seen on the track, the situation has turned out to be different. What happened?
Y. HASEGAWA: "Nobody could say that we are confident, but we have tried to do our work as well as possible. From the point of view of 'spec' - a power unit - we are not worried, but we do not know what is happening."

Q: New chassis, new engine concept, but in the presentation it seemed like everything was going to be perfect from the start. Do you think they have underestimated the change of 2017?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We have introduced a new system and it is clear that it is not yet mature, so we need more time to prepare and be ready for the first race." I do not think we have underestimated it. And Tuesday are our functional errors, not a bug of the whole. We have to be prepared. "

Q: How does the current situation compare with the situation in 2016? Eric Boullier made a statement in the presentation where he had doubts about his engine.
Y. HASEGAWA: "I think our relationship - with McLaren is strengthening - we connect a lot more, I can not compare it to 2015 because I was not, but we are a team, we act as a team, but we are not a single company. He has his responsibilities and we have to worry about ours. I do not think Eric is unfair. "

Q: How many engines do you have in Barcelona?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We do not say that, but we have enough for training."

Q: The engine homologation date was yesterday.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I am not sure, and in fact I am very confused with the regulation of the homologation and the tokens, because as we do not have tokens, although we apply some homologation we have the possibility to change the engine. FIA.Each engine has to be homologated, but between the tests and the race you can make improvements because we do not have tokens. "

Q: It would be necessary to plead reliability reasons, I understand.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I think so. From what I understand, we can improve anywhere."

Q: How do you see the other engines?
Y. HASEGAWA: "I'm not sure I have no idea, because in the tests the teams run in different conditions Fuel, tires ... They can use less rake, more camber ... It's very difficult to know. Is still very strong.When it comes to doing test they always do a great job.There is no doubt. "

Q: Do not you think that Honda is at a disadvantage with Mercedes, because they develop their engine with three teams and you only with one?
Y. HASEGAWA: "That has its pros and cons, because you have many opportunities to test the engine but at the same time you have to allocate your resources to operate with three teams."

Q: He said they wanted to catch Mercedes.
Y. HASEGAWA: "I said that we would like to take Mercedes, but the Mercedes of 2016. It's the goal we set ourselves, we want to catch them, but I do not know how much they will have won this season. Motor will overcome them ".

Q: Alonso was disappointed in his first press conference.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I am also disappointed that we have these problems.

Q: How do you work on these tests?
Y. HASEGAWA: "There is a time difference with Japan, but our colleagues there work at the same time, we can communicate with whatever data we have, we work together, as if they were in the UK."
Question: Can you review the problems you had in the first two days of preseason?
Yusuke HASEGAWA: "It was very unfortunate that we had several problems related to the engine, the first day we had a problem with the oil tank, we could live with that, but we did not want to damage the engine and that's why we decided to change the tank. Which is NOT fundamental problem, is just a failure of that system, but to access that area we had to dismantle the engine completely and that cost us almost half a day.It was a pity and it was our responsibility.The second day we had some mechanical problems With the engine.We still do not know the cause of the failure, that is why we sent the unit to Japan to investigate it.It was a mechanical failure.

Q: Do I need to redesign the oil tank?
Y: HASEGAWA: "We preferred to modify it to improve performance, but that's fine. During the season we can improve any part of the engine, so we may also modify the oil tank, but for now we can live with it."

Q: Have you reduced engine power in these tests, as a precaution?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We have very little time to run, so sometimes we are not going to full power and in some tests we are checking the car or analyzing some data, so you do not need to go full power all the time."

Q: What are your plans for next week?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We would like to introduce the latest version of the engine and test it as soon as possible, every time we have an engine, we change something, so next week we will have another engine."

Q: Will it be Australia's engine?
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, we have to check the racing engine here."

Q: In the presentation of the MCL32, you said that the new concept of engine did not pose a risk from the point of view of reliability. Judging by what has been seen on the track, the situation has turned out to be different. What happened?
Y. HASEGAWA: "Nobody could say that we are confident, but we have tried to do our work as well as possible. From the point of view of 'spec' - a power unit - we are not worried, but we do not know what is happening."

Q: New chassis, new engine concept, but in the presentation it seemed like everything was going to be perfect from the start. Do you think they have underestimated the change of 2017?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We have introduced a new system and it is clear that it is not yet mature, so we need more time to prepare and be ready for the first race." I do not think we have underestimated it. And Tuesday are our functional errors, not a bug of the whole. We have to be prepared. "

Q: How does the current situation compare with the situation in 2016? Eric Boullier made a statement in the presentation where he had doubts about his engine.
Y. HASEGAWA: "I think our relationship - with McLaren is strengthening - we connect a lot more, I can not compare it to 2015 because I was not, but we are a team, we act as a team, but we are not a single company. He has his responsibilities and we have to worry about ours. I do not think Eric is unfair. "

Q: How many engines do you have in Barcelona?
Y. HASEGAWA: "We do not say that, but we have enough for training."

Q: The engine homologation date was yesterday.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I am not sure, and in fact I am very confused with the regulation of the homologation and the tokens, because as we do not have tokens, although we apply some homologation we have the possibility to change the engine. FIA.Each engine has to be homologated, but between the tests and the race you can make improvements because we do not have tokens. "

Q: It would be necessary to plead reliability reasons, I understand.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I think so. From what I understand, we can improve anywhere."

Q: How do you see the other engines?
Y. HASEGAWA: "I'm not sure I have no idea, because in the tests the teams run in different conditions Fuel, tires ... They can use less rake, more camber ... It's very difficult to know. Is still very strong.When it comes to doing test they always do a great job.There is no doubt. "

Q: Do not you think that Honda is at a disadvantage with Mercedes, because they develop their engine with three teams and you only with one?
Y. HASEGAWA: "That has its pros and cons, because you have many opportunities to test the engine but at the same time you have to allocate your resources to operate with three teams."

Q: He said they wanted to catch Mercedes.
Y. HASEGAWA: "I said that we would like to take Mercedes, but the Mercedes of 2016. It's the goal we set ourselves, we want to catch them, but I do not know how much they will have won this season. Motor will overcome them ".

Q: Alonso was disappointed in his first press conference.
Y. HASEGAWA: "Yes, I am also disappointed that we have these problems.

Q: How do you work on these tests?
Y. HASEGAWA: "There is a time difference with Japan, but our colleagues there work at the same time, we can communicate with whatever data we have, we work together, as if they were in the UK."
亮了(1)
回复
本田君很诚实,说目标是追上2016年梅菜引擎......

"I said that we would like to take Mercedes, but the Mercedes of 2016. It's the goal we set ourselves, we want to catch them, but I do not know how much they will have won this season. Motor will overcome them ".

"I said that we would like to take Mercedes, but the Mercedes of 2016. It's the goal we set ourselves, we want to catch them, but I do not know how much they will have won this season. Motor will overcome them ".
亮了(0)
回复
和某个吹英国赛车人才的不同,我认为汽车运动团队里就不应该有半个国籍不同的人。更不要说本田-麦克拉伦这种不同人种、民族、企业文化之间的合作
现在这种合作关系是效率最低的
和某个吹英国赛车人才的不同,我认为汽车运动团队里就不应该有半个国籍不同的人。更不要说本田-麦克拉伦这种不同人种、民族、企业文化之间的合作
现在这种合作关系是效率最低的
亮了(2)
回复
引用 @stephen0925 发表的:
只看此人
本田君很诚实,说目标是追上2016年梅菜引擎...... "I said that we would like to take Mercedes, but the Mercedes of 2016. It's the goal we set ourselves, we want to catch them, but I do not know how much they will have won this season. Motor will overcome them ".

恐怕不是这样吧。
另一贴里明明说可以赶上2016季末梅塞德斯的水平,这么快就改说想要追上。
一点都不诚实。
恐怕不是这样吧。
一点都不诚实。
亮了(0)
回复
某丰田狗还是等偷油塔撤了科隆基地再来吹逼。。。
某丰田狗还是等偷油塔撤了科隆基地再来吹逼。。。
亮了(4)
回复
mclaren可以考虑换引擎供应商了
mclaren可以考虑换引擎供应商了
亮了(2)
回复
引用 @hazelwood 发表的:
只看此人
恐怕不是这样吧。 另一贴里明明说可以赶上2016季末梅塞德斯的水平,这么快就改说想要追上。 一点都不诚实。
恐怕不是这样吧。
一点都不诚实。
你不要听他们二位说本田,没有赢了。我是本田粉
你不要听他们二位说本田,没有赢了。我是本田粉
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @98320045 发表的:
只看此人
你不要听他们二位说本田,没有赢了。我是本田粉
你不要听他们二位说本田,没有赢了。我是本田粉
JK君、おひさしぶりだな。本田のPUってどう思う?
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @hazelwood 发表的:
只看此人
好久不见了。本田的PU是怎么想的。 今年没有TOKEN限制, 本田的引擎有PU是什么时候能修复。
好久不见了。本田的PU是怎么想的。 今年没有TOKEN限制, 本田的引擎有PU是什么时候能修复。
亮了(0)
回复
McLaren还是该直接学学梅菜收购Ilmor Engineering,搞自己的F1赛用引擎。。或许就没这几年豪门垫底的尴尬
亮了(0)
回复
今年PU研发没有限制,就看大本田的工作效率了,赶紧改啊!时间不等人啊!!
今年PU研发没有限制,就看大本田的工作效率了,赶紧改啊!时间不等人啊!!
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @mclarenf1lm 发表的:
只看此人
有道理啊。
有道理啊。
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ne1904 发表的:
只看此人
是的,普通车的油底壳也类似:当车辆往某一方向侧倾过大(例如侧坡或急转弯)时,机油泵断续缺油,导致引擎发出异响(通常比较罕见,个别也有涉及油底壳挡板设计问题的)
是的,普通车的油底壳也类似:当车辆往某一方向侧倾过大(例如侧坡或急转弯)时,机油泵断续缺油,导致引擎发出异响(通常比较罕见,个别也有涉及油底壳挡板设计问题的)
机油油路都有问题,那还搞个毛。直接和法拉利商量一下引擎合作的事项算了。
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @hairpin 发表的:
只看此人
要合作也不会和法拉利,法拉利引擎很强么??
要合作也不会和法拉利,法拉利引擎很强么??
亮了(1)
回复