亮了(0)
回复
引用 @answeronlythe1 发表的:
只看此人

拿出出处来,我没见过里卡多在采访中这样说过,车手怎么可能在采访中谈论自己的薪水,这是基本的职业道德

拿出出处来,我没见过里卡多在采访中这样说过,车手怎么可能在采访中谈论自己的薪水,这是基本的职业道德

自己看

Ricciardo losing engineer played a part in Red Bull exit

Daniel Ricciardo says the prospect of losing Simon Rennie as his Formula 1 race engineer played a part in his decision to join Renault from Red Bull.
Ricciardo was anticipated to sign a new deal with the energy drink giant for 2019, but instead shocked the F1 paddock by putting pen to paper on a two-year deal with Renault.

The 2018 campaign would’ve either way marked Ricciardo’s last season of working with Rennie, as the race engineer, who had served alongside the Australian driver since the start of his Red Bull tenure, was keen to travel less and was thus being moved into a factory role.

Red Bull had made arrangements to reunite Ricciardo with his former British F3 race engineer Mike Lugg, but the Australian then surprised the team by selecting to join forces with Renault – which partnered him with Carlos Sainz’s former race engineer Karel Loos.

“There were a lot of reasons, but losing Simon - I knew he wasn't going to engineer this year, if I stayed at Red Bull, and I thought I had a good relationship with him, and there were some unknowns,” Ricciardo admitted during this year’s Hungarian Grand Prix.

“I was certainly comfortable with him. If I knew he stayed, I don't know if that would've been the deciding factor, but it was another [thing] - obviously when you've got the Honda concern and a few others, I guess that was another little thing.

“As I said, there were lots of these little things which probably added up - I don't want to say ‘concerns’ but unknowns, ‘concerns’ is probably a bit disrespectful.”

Ricciardo reiterated that there wasn’t any “one bullet” that made him leave Red Bull, and said the team’s alleged favouritism towards teammate Max Verstappen was not a major aspect, as “it was talked about more than [what] I saw”.

He also said Red Bull “did okay” in terms of the salary that was offered, adding: “That wasn't a big difference in the end, it wasn't a deciding factor.”

Ricciardo spoke with McLaren alongside Renault and Red Bull over a 2019 drive, but said only the latter two had been in contention by the time of the 2018 Hungarian GP.

Recalling that grand prix, he said: “I remember, coming into the weekend, I was still like a little bit probably oblivious of what was going to happen and where I would end up, but as the weekend progressed, Friday or Saturday, it was like, alright, some teams are really pushing me, they need to know answers - so it started to ramp up.

“And it was Sunday night we had to start to really decide what to do, and I was like 'I'm just going to go out tonight, have a few drinks, and maybe I'll find my answer with a few friends'. And then on the Monday it all kind of started to kick off a bit more.”

Ricciardo said he’d made up his mind the Wednesday after the race as he was flying to the United States: “When I landed, I was like 'alright, yellow and black'.”
自己看

Daniel Ricciardo says the prospect of losing Simon Rennie as his Formula 1 race engineer played a part in his decision to join Renault from Red Bull.
Ricciardo was anticipated to sign a new deal with the energy drink giant for 2019, but instead shocked the F1 paddock by putting pen to paper on a two-year deal with Renault.

The 2018 campaign would’ve either way marked Ricciardo’s last season of working with Rennie, as the race engineer, who had served alongside the Australian driver since the start of his Red Bull tenure, was keen to travel less and was thus being moved into a factory role.

Red Bull had made arrangements to reunite Ricciardo with his former British F3 race engineer Mike Lugg, but the Australian then surprised the team by selecting to join forces with Renault – which partnered him with Carlos Sainz’s former race engineer Karel Loos.

“There were a lot of reasons, but losing Simon - I knew he wasn't going to engineer this year, if I stayed at Red Bull, and I thought I had a good relationship with him, and there were some unknowns,” Ricciardo admitted during this year’s Hungarian Grand Prix.

“I was certainly comfortable with him. If I knew he stayed, I don't know if that would've been the deciding factor, but it was another [thing] - obviously when you've got the Honda concern and a few others, I guess that was another little thing.

“As I said, there were lots of these little things which probably added up - I don't want to say ‘concerns’ but unknowns, ‘concerns’ is probably a bit disrespectful.”

Ricciardo reiterated that there wasn’t any “one bullet” that made him leave Red Bull, and said the team’s alleged favouritism towards teammate Max Verstappen was not a major aspect, as “it was talked about more than [what] I saw”.

He also said Red Bull “did okay” in terms of the salary that was offered, adding: “That wasn't a big difference in the end, it wasn't a deciding factor.”

Ricciardo spoke with McLaren alongside Renault and Red Bull over a 2019 drive, but said only the latter two had been in contention by the time of the 2018 Hungarian GP.

Recalling that grand prix, he said: “I remember, coming into the weekend, I was still like a little bit probably oblivious of what was going to happen and where I would end up, but as the weekend progressed, Friday or Saturday, it was like, alright, some teams are really pushing me, they need to know answers - so it started to ramp up.

“And it was Sunday night we had to start to really decide what to do, and I was like 'I'm just going to go out tonight, have a few drinks, and maybe I'll find my answer with a few friends'. And then on the Monday it all kind of started to kick off a bit more.”

Ricciardo said he’d made up his mind the Wednesday after the race as he was flying to the United States: “When I landed, I was like 'alright, yellow and black'.”
亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @n2562541314 发表的:
只看此人

去年下半年真挺揪心的,去年上半年表现比塔炮好,不过也没想到雷诺今年那么坑

去年下半年真挺揪心的,去年上半年表现比塔炮好,不过也没想到雷诺今年那么坑

法国人和意大利人一样不靠谱
法国人和意大利人一样不靠谱
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @红色戰車99 发表的:
只看此人

到了雷诺。还被经纪人捅了一刀 放了不少血

到了雷诺。还被经纪人捅了一刀 放了不少血

要不是经纪人捅他一刀 咱也不知道雷诺到底给了他多少钱呀🐶 之前都看到有报道说一年开他三千多万的薪水了

要不是经纪人捅他一刀 咱也不知道雷诺到底给了他多少钱呀🐶 之前都看到有报道说一年开他三千多万的薪水了

亮了(1)
回复
VERS时代即将到来
VERS时代即将到来
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @黑豹猎人 发表的:
只看此人
退赛是因为他和雷诺签约了,在此之前他没有问题。红牛不可能还给他更多信息,然后带给雷诺,红牛也不傻。
退赛是因为他和雷诺签约了,在此之前他没有问题。红牛不可能还给他更多信息,然后带给雷诺,红牛也不傻。
是的 下半年每场比赛一开始就等着看大臀能撑到第几圈,包括日本站强大的长距离,也提前叫进去进站
是的 下半年每场比赛一开始就等着看大臀能撑到第几圈,包括日本站强大的长距离,也提前叫进去进站
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @yue4inlove 发表的:
只看此人
而我,却能和维斯塔盘打得半斤八两。里卡多腼腆的说道。
而我,却能和维斯塔盘打得半斤八两。里卡多腼腆的说道。

“有我在同队,首杆这件事max就不要去想”

“有我在同队,首杆这件事max就不要去想”

亮了(34)
回复
引用 @n2562541314 发表的:
只看此人

不知道大臀看到牛田现在的竞争力有没有后悔去雷诺

不知道大臀看到牛田现在的竞争力有没有后悔去雷诺

又见后悔论,为啥老有人不明白里卡多图的根本就是21年
又见后悔论,为啥老有人不明白里卡多图的根本就是21年
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @皮皮库 发表的:
只看此人

当时跟红牛谈的好像是1700万 红牛后来答应了 结果还是跑到雷诺拿2500万去了 他主要还是觉得红牛会把资源倾斜给队友 而且对本田也没信心 去雷诺赌一个21年规则大改 成了那就是第二个ham

当时跟红牛谈的好像是1700万 红牛后来答应了 结果还是跑到雷诺拿2500万去了 他主要还是觉得红牛会把资源倾斜给队友 而且对本田也没信心 去雷诺赌一个21年规则大改 成了那就是第二个ham

不要好像,有没有具体source
不要好像,有没有具体source
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @嘟嘟优优 发表的:
只看此人
红牛已经答应他的工资要求,只不过里卡多想当1号车手。实际上他算错了,法拉利有乐扣,奔驰有汉密尔顿,他去了也是僚机。还不如留在红牛,喝口臭鞋酒,宝马里哭,也比自行车上笑好。
红牛已经答应他的工资要求,只不过里卡多想当1号车手。实际上他算错了,法拉利有乐扣,奔驰有汉密尔顿,他去了也是僚机。还不如留在红牛,喝口臭鞋酒,宝马里哭,也比自行车上笑好。
答应个鸡毛的要求, 基本上明确的告诉他了, 想要留下来,就安心当塔炮的僚机, 未来是塔炮的,你只是个僚机。
亮了(3)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @luyaocfan 发表的:
只看此人
恰恰塔潘还有可能去奔驰。总之里卡多去法拉利和奔驰也不可能是1号
恰恰塔潘还有可能去奔驰。总之里卡多去法拉利和奔驰也不可能是1号
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @beambaum 发表的:
只看此人
自己看Ricciardo losing engineer played a part in Red Bull exitDaniel Ricciardo says the prospect of losing Simon Rennie as his Formula 1 race engineer played a part in his decision to join Renault from Red Bull.Ricciardo was anticipated to sign a new deal with the energy drink giant for 2019, but instead shocked the F1 paddock by putting pen to paper on a two-year deal with Renault.The 2018 campaign would’ve either way marked Ricciardo’s last season of working with Rennie, as the race engineer, who had served alongside the Australian driver since the start of his Red Bull tenure, was keen to travel less and was thus being moved into a factory role.Red Bull had made arrangements to reunite Ricciardo with his former British F3 race engineer Mike Lugg, but the Australian then surprised the team by selecting to join forces with Renault – which partnered him with Carlos Sainz’s former race engineer Karel Loos.“There were a lot of reasons, but losing Simon - I knew he wasn't going to engineer this year, if I stayed at Red Bull, and I thought I had a good relationship with him, and there were some unknowns,” Ricciardo admitted during this year’s Hungarian Grand Prix.“I was certainly comfortable with him. If I knew he stayed, I don't know if that would've been the deciding factor, but it was another [thing] - obviously when you've got the Honda concern and a few others, I guess that was another little thing.“As I said, there were lots of these little things which probably added up - I don't want to say ‘concerns’ but unknowns, ‘concerns’ is probably a bit disrespectful.”Ricciardo reiterated that there wasn’t any “one bullet” that made him leave Red Bull, and said the team’s alleged favouritism towards teammate Max Verstappen was not a major aspect, as “it was talked about more than [what] I saw”.He also said Red Bull “did okay” in terms of the salary that was offered, adding: “That wasn't a big difference in the end, it wasn't a deciding factor.”Ricciardo spoke with McLaren alongside Renault and Red Bull over a 2019 drive, but said only the latter two had been in contention by the time of the 2018 Hungarian GP.Recalling that grand prix, he said: “I remember, coming into the weekend, I was still like a little bit probably oblivious of what was going to happen and where I would end up, but as the weekend progressed, Friday or Saturday, it was like, alright, some teams are really pushing me, they need to know answers - so it started to ramp up.“And it was Sunday night we had to start to really decide what to do, and I was like 'I'm just going to go out tonight, have a few drinks, and maybe I'll find my answer with a few friends'. And then on the Monday it all kind of started to kick off a bit more.”Ricciardo said he’d made up his mind the Wednesday after the race as he was flying to the United States: “When I landed, I was like 'alright, yellow and black'.”
自己看

链接呢,媒体还说红牛找阿隆索了,你也信吗?

链接呢,媒体还说红牛找阿隆索了,你也信吗?

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @球王许尔特 发表的:
只看此人
不要好像,有没有具体source
不要好像,有没有具体source

当然没有 现在整个围场除了ric 没有人的合同价值是完全透明的 不都是媒体传来传去的价格嘛

当然没有 现在整个围场除了ric 没有人的合同价值是完全透明的 不都是媒体传来传去的价格嘛

亮了(0)