这是要进军娱乐圈了吗

这是要进军娱乐圈了吗

亮了(0)
回复
是不是可的松分泌出问题了?
是不是可的松分泌出问题了?
亮了(0)
回复
首先心疼我的vds一秒钟,但还是对鸡腿的职业精神非常钦佩。也许大盘鸡的时代就这样过去了吧,但还是对鸡腿第三次崛起保有希望,至于另外两位,年龄在那里,只能且看且珍惜了。
首先心疼我的vds一秒钟,但还是对鸡腿的职业精神非常钦佩。也许大盘鸡的时代就这样过去了吧,但还是对鸡腿第三次崛起保有希望,至于另外两位,年龄在那里,只能且看且珍惜了。
亮了(0)
回复
Marcel Kittel:
“On my request Team KATUSHA ALPECIN (TKA) and I have mutually decided to an early termination of my current contract.
在我的要求下,喀秋莎-欧倍青车队和我共同决定提前解除我们之间目前的合同。

It was for me a long decision process where I raised a lot of questions about how and where I want to go as a person and athlete and what is really important to me. I love cycling and my passion for this beautiful sport is never gone, but I also know what it requires from me and what I need to do to be successful. I believe that everyone has his strengths and weaknesses and that it is an ongoing process to deal with them within a team to be strong and successful. In the last two months I have had the feeling of being exhausted. At this moment, I am not able to train and race at the highest level. For this reason, I have decided to take a break and take time for myself, think about my goals and make a plan for my future.
我本人花了很长时间来做出这一决定。在此期间我曾经反复自问:作为一个人、以及作为一名运动员,我究竟想要以何种方式去向哪里?对我来说真正重要的东西是什么?我热爱自行车运动,我对这项美丽运动的热情一如既往,但我更知道我需要为这项运动付出多大的努力才能取得成功。我相信每个人都有自己的长处和弱点,而一个团队则要在摸索实践中学会扬长避短,才能达到最优的合作效果。在过去的两个月里,我总是感到精疲力竭,以至于无法在最高的水平上训练和比赛。鉴于此,我决定暂时稍作休息,以重新思考我的职业目标,并做出未来的规划。

At this point I´d like to thank the team for the last 1.5 years and their support. Especially I´d like to thank the team staff. From the bottom of my heart I can say that they are the best and hardest working people that I´ve ever seen. I´m sorry that I couldn´t fuel your passion with more wins and results. I´d like to thank the sponsors and partners as well that keep believing in the team with their support and knowledge.
在此我想要感谢车队在过去一年半以来对我的支持,特别要感谢车队的工作人员,我从心底认为他们是我见过的工作最努力的一群人。很遗憾我没有办法用更多的胜利来回报你们的努力。我还要感谢车队的赞助商和合作伙伴,他们始终给予车队最大程度的信任和支持。

I´ve taken this decision based on my experience that changes lead you to new paths and opportunities. Despite all the insecurities I´ve got confidence that I ultimately will find new chances and challenges. From now on I will put my happiness and joy above everything and seek ways to find this also in my future. I´m very excited about what is going to come. I would like to ride and race again in the future and I have to work out a plan to be able to reach this goal.
过往的人生经历让我懂得,改变往往能带来新的机会,所以我才做出了这样的决定。尽管前路未知,但我相信我终将找到新的机会与挑战。在接下来的一段时间里我将充分享受生活,并且想办法让自己在未来的日子里仍然可以享受生活。我对即将面对的一切感到兴奋不已,我仍然希望能够继续骑车并且再次比赛,我将做出详细的规划以达成这一目标。

This is the biggest challenge of my career and I´m accepting it.”
这是我的职业生涯中最大的一次挑战,我决定接受它。
Marcel Kittel:
“On my request Team KATUSHA ALPECIN (TKA) and I have mutually decided to an early termination of my current contract.

It was for me a long decision process where I raised a lot of questions about how and where I want to go as a person and athlete and what is really important to me. I love cycling and my passion for this beautiful sport is never gone, but I also know what it requires from me and what I need to do to be successful. I believe that everyone has his strengths and weaknesses and that it is an ongoing process to deal with them within a team to be strong and successful. In the last two months I have had the feeling of being exhausted. At this moment, I am not able to train and race at the highest level. For this reason, I have decided to take a break and take time for myself, think about my goals and make a plan for my future.
我本人花了很长时间来做出这一决定。在此期间我曾经反复自问:作为一个人、以及作为一名运动员,我究竟想要以何种方式去向哪里?对我来说真正重要的东西是什么?我热爱自行车运动,我对这项美丽运动的热情一如既往,但我更知道我需要为这项运动付出多大的努力才能取得成功。我相信每个人都有自己的长处和弱点,而一个团队则要在摸索实践中学会扬长避短,才能达到最优的合作效果。在过去的两个月里,我总是感到精疲力竭,以至于无法在最高的水平上训练和比赛。鉴于此,我决定暂时稍作休息,以重新思考我的职业目标,并做出未来的规划。

At this point I´d like to thank the team for the last 1.5 years and their support. Especially I´d like to thank the team staff. From the bottom of my heart I can say that they are the best and hardest working people that I´ve ever seen. I´m sorry that I couldn´t fuel your passion with more wins and results. I´d like to thank the sponsors and partners as well that keep believing in the team with their support and knowledge.
在此我想要感谢车队在过去一年半以来对我的支持,特别要感谢车队的工作人员,我从心底认为他们是我见过的工作最努力的一群人。很遗憾我没有办法用更多的胜利来回报你们的努力。我还要感谢车队的赞助商和合作伙伴,他们始终给予车队最大程度的信任和支持。

I´ve taken this decision based on my experience that changes lead you to new paths and opportunities. Despite all the insecurities I´ve got confidence that I ultimately will find new chances and challenges. From now on I will put my happiness and joy above everything and seek ways to find this also in my future. I´m very excited about what is going to come. I would like to ride and race again in the future and I have to work out a plan to be able to reach this goal.
过往的人生经历让我懂得,改变往往能带来新的机会,所以我才做出了这样的决定。尽管前路未知,但我相信我终将找到新的机会与挑战。在接下来的一段时间里我将充分享受生活,并且想办法让自己在未来的日子里仍然可以享受生活。我对即将面对的一切感到兴奋不已,我仍然希望能够继续骑车并且再次比赛,我将做出详细的规划以达成这一目标。

这是我的职业生涯中最大的一次挑战,我决定接受它。
亮了(9)
回复
引用 @harryCASI 发表的:
只看此人
Marcel Kittel: “On my request Team KATUSHA ALPECIN (TKA) and I have mutually decided to an early termination of my current contract. 在我的要求下,喀秋莎-欧倍青车队和我共同决定提前解除我们之间目前的合同。 It was for me a long decision process where I raised a lot of questions about how and where I want to go as a person and athlete and what is really important to me. I love cycling and my passion for this beautiful sport is never gone, but I also know what it requires from me and what I need to do to be successful. I believe that everyone has his strengths and weaknesses and that it is an ongoing process to deal with them within a team to be strong and successful. In the last two months I have had the feeling of being exhausted. At this moment, I am not able to train and race at the highest level. For this reason, I have decided to take a break and take time for myself, think about my goals and make a plan for my future. 我本人花了很长时间来做出这一决定。在此期间我曾经反复自问:作为一个人、以及作为一名运动员,我究竟想要以何种方式去向哪里?对我来说真正重要的东西是什么?我热爱自行车运动,我对这项美丽运动的热情一如既往,但我更知道我需要为这项运动付出多大的努力才能取得成功。我相信每个人都有自己的长处和弱点,而一个团队则要在摸索实践中学会扬长避短,才能达到最优的合作效果。在过去的两个月里,我总是感到精疲力竭,以至于无法在最高的水平上训练和比赛。鉴于此,我决定暂时稍作休息,以重新思考我的职业目标,并做出未来的规划。 At this point I´d like to thank the team for the last 1.5 years and their support. Especially I´d like to thank the team staff. From the bottom of my heart I can say that they are the best and hardest working people that I´ve ever seen. I´m sorry that I couldn´t fuel your passion with more wins and results. I´d like to thank the sponsors and partners as well that keep believing in the team with their support and knowledge. 在此我想要感谢车队在过去一年半以来对我的支持,特别要感谢车队的工作人员,我从心底认为他们是我见过的工作最努力的一群人。很遗憾我没有办法用更多的胜利来回报你们的努力。我还要感谢车队的赞助商和合作伙伴,他们始终给予车队最大程度的信任和支持。 I´ve taken this decision based on my experience that changes lead you to new paths and opportunities. Despite all the insecurities I´ve got confidence that I ultimately will find new chances and challenges. From now on I will put my happiness and joy above everything and seek ways to find this also in my future. I´m very excited about what is going to come. I would like to ride and race again in the future and I have to work out a plan to be able to reach this goal. 过往的人生经历让我懂得,改变往往能带来新的机会,所以我才做出了这样的决定。尽管前路未知,但我相信我终将找到新的机会与挑战。在接下来的一段时间里我将充分享受生活,并且想办法让自己在未来的日子里仍然可以享受生活。我对即将面对的一切感到兴奋不已,我仍然希望能够继续骑车并且再次比赛,我将做出详细的规划以达成这一目标。 This is the biggest challenge of my career and I´m accepting it.” 这是我的职业生涯中最大的一次挑战,我决定接受它。
Marcel Kittel:

这是我的职业生涯中最大的一次挑战,我决定接受它。
"Es war für mich ein langer Entscheidungsprozess, in dem ich mir viele Fragen stellte, wie und wohin ich als Person und Athlet gehen möchte und was für mich wirklich wichtig ist."
"我本人花了很长时间来做出这一决定。在此期间我曾经反复自问:作为一个人、以及作为一名运动员,我究竟想要以何种方式去向哪里?对我来说真正重要的东西是什么?"

"Von nun an werde ich mein Glück und meine Freude über alles stellen und nach Wegen suchen, dies auch in meiner Zukunft zu finden."
"在接下来的一段时间里我将充分享受生活,并且想办法让自己在未来的日子里仍然可以享受生活。"

从思辨的过程、到表达与措辞,都很德意志,都很图林根。
支持他

"Es war für mich ein langer Entscheidungsprozess, in dem ich mir viele Fragen stellte, wie und wohin ich als Person und Athlet gehen möchte und was für mich wirklich wichtig ist."

"Von nun an werde ich mein Glück und meine Freude über alles stellen und nach Wegen suchen, dies auch in meiner Zukunft zu finden."

支持他

亮了(6)
回复
快步老板Lefevere认为基特尔心理上还是太脆弱了,他还在快步的时候他们会避免在他身上加压力,Lefevere觉得纯竞技上基特尔还是目前第一的冲刺手
亮了(3)
回复
引用 @standritsu 发表的:
只看此人
快步不仅懂车,而且懂人心理阿
快步不仅懂车,而且懂人心理阿
亮了(3)
回复
引用 @MichaelValor 发表的:
只看此人
"Es war für mich ein langer Entscheidungsprozess, in dem ich mir viele Fragen stellte, wie und wohin ich als Person und Athlet gehen möchte und was für mich wirklich wichtig ist." "我本人花了很长时间来做出这一决定。在此期间我曾经反复自问:作为一个人、以及作为一名运动员,我究竟想要以何种方式去向哪里?对我来说真正重要的东西是什么?" "Von nun an werde ich mein Glück und meine Freude über alles stellen und nach Wegen suchen, dies auch in meiner Zukunft zu finden." "在接下来的一段时间里我将充分享受生活,并且想办法让自己在未来的日子里仍然可以享受生活。" 从思辨的过程、到表达与措辞,都很德意志,都很图林根。 支持他

[图片]

查看更多

支持他

基特尔也是图林根人?记得德根好像是
基特尔也是图林根人?记得德根好像是
亮了(0)
回复
真是个堂堂正正的人啊
真是个堂堂正正的人啊
亮了(1)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
盘爷连发三个推特,深情款款祝福鸡腿儿

盘爷连发三个推特,深情款款祝福鸡腿儿

亮了(0)
回复

Instagram上面也发了
第一个盘爷要想办法去击败的人

Instagram上面也发了
第一个盘爷要想办法去击败的人

亮了(1)
回复
莫雷诺-莫泽因为成绩不理想,竞争乏力而选择退役,唉
莫雷诺-莫泽因为成绩不理想,竞争乏力而选择退役,唉
亮了(0)
回复
Gianni Savio: "Next year, Masnada will be on the WorldTour. He's part of the project I launched with Bernal, Sosa (both INEOS) and Ballerini (Astana). Now, it's Masnada's turn and he deserves it".

之前就有传闻CCC车队看上了马斯纳达,萨维奥这拨入还真是不错
不过剩下的似乎也没好货了,里维拉看起来发展很缓慢,剩下的也就文德拉梅不错,但赛季结束合同也到期了。虽然靠着一帮老将,萨维奥的车队也能拿到明年的环意外卡
Gianni Savio: "Next year, Masnada will be on the WorldTour. He's part of the project I launched with Bernal, Sosa (both INEOS) and Ballerini (Astana). Now, it's Masnada's turn and he deserves it".

亮了(0)
回复
根据官方公布的数据,2018年天空车队的总预算达3800万.....英镑....
根据官方公布的数据,2018年天空车队的总预算达3800万.....英镑....
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @coimbrawu 发表的:
只看此人
Gianni Savio: "Next year, Masnada will be on the WorldTour. He's part of the project I launched with Bernal, Sosa (both INEOS) and Ballerini (Astana). Now, it's Masnada's turn and he deserves it". 之前就有传闻CCC车队看上了马斯纳达,萨维奥这拨入还真是不错 不过剩下的似乎也没好货了,里维拉看起来发展很缓慢,剩下的也就文德拉梅不错,但赛季结束合同也到期了。虽然靠着一帮老将,萨维奥的车队也能拿到明年的环意外卡

卡塔内奥也准备被挖走了,据说下家是阿斯塔纳,去和老队友巴莱里尼汇合
卡塔内奥也准备被挖走了,据说下家是阿斯塔纳,去和老队友巴莱里尼汇合
亮了(0)
回复
米兰体育报说博拉可能会为亚尼开出大合同,本内特的未来去往移动之星或者英力士
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @standritsu 发表的:
只看此人
本内特要去那两支车队就脑子不够清醒了...乔治-本内特去还差不多...
本内特要去那两支车队就脑子不够清醒了...乔治-本内特去还差不多...
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @standritsu 发表的:
只看此人
米兰体育报收了亚尼的钱吧,亚尼去博拉干嘛?当萨甘的副将还想要大价钱,阿克曼爬坡比亚尼强,冲刺现在也碾压他,还更年轻,比亚尼强多的本内特都不留,买个更老的亚尼来?
米兰体育报收了亚尼的钱吧,亚尼去博拉干嘛?当萨甘的副将还想要大价钱,阿克曼爬坡比亚尼强,冲刺现在也碾压他,还更年轻,比亚尼强多的本内特都不留,买个更老的亚尼来?
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:2019转会大楼(迪穆兰跳槽至荷兰珍宝)
虎扑游戏中心
自行车运动最热帖
想换碳轮
新人求教,大体重,通勤,Revolt F1
兄弟们,美利达公爵300可以入吗!纯新手
崔克几乎团灭范阿尔特吉尔麦也摔了
每次练完爬坡都会炎症反应。各位JR有没有这个情况
求大佬推荐入门公路车