【爵士入魔】介于美国处于特殊时期,本楼开启慢慢长草期灌水活动 2929回复/ 0408868 浏览

全部回帖

收起
In addition to Mills, the likes of Matthew Dellavedova, Joe Ingles, Aron Baynes, Ryan Broekhoff and Andrew Bogut have all publicly committed to the World Cup campaign. Ben Simmons’ availability remains unlikely, while his NBA teammate, Jonah Bolden, remains undecided on whether he will participate in the World Cup.
我爵提前出局,不利好中国队啊
In addition to Mills, the likes of Matthew Dellavedova, Joe Ingles, Aron Baynes, Ryan Broekhoff and Andrew Bogut have all publicly committed to the World Cup campaign. Ben Simmons’ availability remains unlikely, while his NBA teammate, Jonah Bolden, remains undecided on whether he will participate in the World Cup.
我爵提前出局,不利好中国队啊
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @carlos_17566 发表的:
只看此人
铁蛋也是辛苦之人但看了利拉德言论也觉得有道理毕竟他可是千万年薪铁蛋需要更专业常受伤就是哪里出了问题顾人改造吧
铁蛋也是辛苦之人
但看了利拉德言论
也觉得有道理
毕竟他可是千万年薪

铁蛋需要更专业
常受伤就是哪里出了问题
顾人改造吧
是的,我对他还是抱有希望的。只要不放弃,转机会来的。
是的,我对他还是抱有希望的。只要不放弃,转机会来的。
亮了(1)
回复
Eric Woodyard: Ricky Rubio isn’t planning to take much time off this off-season with it being such a big summer for him entering free agency. A Deseret News source has said he will start working out as early as May 13th back in Spain.
你卢这次生性了
Eric Woodyard: Ricky Rubio isn’t planning to take much time off this off-season with it being such a big summer for him entering free agency. A Deseret News source has said he will start working out as early as May 13th back in Spain.
你卢这次生性了
亮了(1)
回复
The Athletic:
Nearly three weeks after dismissing head coach J.B. Bickerstaff, the Grizzlies have officially begun the process of finding his replacement. And the first candidate known the Grizzlies have brought in could provide a clue as to what the team is looking for in its next head coach. Jazz assistant coach Alex Jensen interviewed for the Memphis Grizzlies job on Tuesday, according to league sources and The Athletic’s Tony Jones. Regardless of the direction the Grizzlies decide to commit toward next season, Jensen appears to be a capable fit. Jensen is also interviewing for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opening, league sources told The Athletic.

Jensen, who has been with the Jazz since 2013, is regarded as a tactician who played a major role in developing star center Rudy Gobert. The Jazz won 25 games during his first season. Five seasons later, Utah is coming off three consecutive 48-plus win seasons and playoff berths. If hired by the Grizzlies, one of Jensen’s primary tasks will be developing big man Jaren Jackson Jr., who is entering his second season and is viewed by many within the organization as a franchise centerpiece.
The Athletic:
Nearly three weeks after dismissing head coach J.B. Bickerstaff, the Grizzlies have officially begun the process of finding his replacement. And the first candidate known the Grizzlies have brought in could provide a clue as to what the team is looking for in its next head coach. Jazz assistant coach Alex Jensen interviewed for the Memphis Grizzlies job on Tuesday, according to league sources and The Athletic’s Tony Jones. Regardless of the direction the Grizzlies decide to commit toward next season, Jensen appears to be a capable fit. Jensen is also interviewing for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opening, league sources told The Athletic.

Jensen, who has been with the Jazz since 2013, is regarded as a tactician who played a major role in developing star center Rudy Gobert. The Jazz won 25 games during his first season. Five seasons later, Utah is coming off three consecutive 48-plus win seasons and playoff berths. If hired by the Grizzlies, one of Jensen’s primary tasks will be developing big man Jaren Jackson Jr., who is entering his second season and is viewed by many within the organization as a franchise centerpiece.
亮了(1)
回复

爵士正在招聘数据工程师,爵区大佬们,赶紧行动吧

爵士正在招聘数据工程师,爵区大佬们,赶紧行动吧

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人
我爵提前出局,不利好中国队啊
我爵提前出局,不利好中国队啊

莺歌这么大岁数还打呢。。,下赛季不敢想状态

莺歌这么大岁数还打呢。。,下赛季不敢想状态

亮了(1)
回复

这算是爵区消息楼了? 可以可以

这算是爵区消息楼了? 可以可以

亮了(2)
回复

可以加上爵士消息楼几个字

可以加上爵士消息楼几个字

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @__Antares 发表的:
只看此人

可以加上爵士消息楼几个字

可以加上爵士消息楼几个字

这里只限爵士消息,要热闹还是去狼区消息楼好

这里只限爵士消息,要热闹还是去狼区消息楼好

亮了(2)
回复
Charlotte Observer:

Wednesday was his sixth NBA workout, his third this spring (he previously auditioned for the Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics). Chris Clemons has workouts scheduled with the Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves as he awaits whether that combine invitation will come.
Being 5-foot-9,鲤鱼王啥意思?
Charlotte Observer:

Wednesday was his sixth NBA workout, his third this spring (he previously auditioned for the Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics). Chris Clemons has workouts scheduled with the Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves as he awaits whether that combine invitation will come.
Being 5-foot-9,鲤鱼王啥意思?
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人

这里只限爵士消息,要热闹还是去狼区消息楼好

这里只限爵士消息,要热闹还是去狼区消息楼好

哈哈 你多搬运就好啦

哈哈 你多搬运就好啦

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @二笔 发表的:
只看此人
我认为紫水晶同志当总经理才是合适的格局
我认为紫水晶同志当总经理才是合适的格局
你们老说紫水晶没人气
但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮
难怪紫水晶说话大声
他确实有一群隐性的支持者
嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他
==
别算我一份,我没点亮~
你们老说紫水晶没人气
但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮
难怪紫水晶说话大声
他确实有一群隐性的支持者
嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他
==
别算我一份,我没点亮~
亮了(17)
回复
引用 @carlos_17566 发表的:
只看此人
你们老说紫水晶没人气 但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮 难怪紫水晶说话大声 他确实有一群隐性的支持者 嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他 == 别算我一份,我没点亮~
你们老说紫水晶没人气
但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮
难怪紫水晶说话大声
他确实有一群隐性的支持者
嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他
==
别算我一份,我没点亮~

看热闹不嫌事大

看热闹不嫌事大

亮了(26)
回复
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人
Charlotte Observer: Wednesday was his sixth NBA workout, his third this spring (he previously auditioned for the Houston Rockets and Boston Celtics). Chris Clemons has workouts scheduled with the Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves as he awaits whether that combine invitation will come.
Being 5-foot-9,鲤鱼王啥意思?
Charlotte Observer:

Being 5-foot-9,鲤鱼王啥意思?
每年夏天惯例有一堆workout,没想到今年的这么快

这厮在弱校里面平均每场拿30分以上,加上身高,夏洛特媒体有种与当年柏格斯的联想,不过高得分来自每场超过20次的出手,其平均助攻不到三个,可能比较接近极弱化版的AI
每年夏天惯例有一堆workout,没想到今年的这么快

这厮在弱校里面平均每场拿30分以上,加上身高,夏洛特媒体有种与当年柏格斯的联想,不过高得分来自每场超过20次的出手,其平均助攻不到三个,可能比较接近极弱化版的AI
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @carlos_17566 发表的:
只看此人
你们老说紫水晶没人气 但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮 难怪紫水晶说话大声 他确实有一群隐性的支持者 嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他 == 别算我一份,我没点亮~
你们老说紫水晶没人气
但看看支持紫水晶当总经理的有54个亮
难怪紫水晶说话大声
他确实有一群隐性的支持者
嘴上说不要 心里却都爱者他
==
别算我一份,我没点亮~
确实是因为我最懂爵士经营,能够帮助广大爵士球迷更好地了解爵士、热爱爵士,所以能够有这样的人气。
确实是因为我最懂爵士经营,能够帮助广大爵士球迷更好地了解爵士、热爱爵士,所以能够有这样的人气。
亮了(43)
回复
查看评论(1)
林赛总经理

贝勒大学(1988 - 1992)

美国体育学院

书都没读过多少,小学毕业了没? 这贴不适合你
林赛总经理

贝勒大学(1988 - 1992)

美国体育学院

书都没读过多少,小学毕业了没? 这贴不适合你
亮了(1)
回复
这么懂的话,球队正在招data engineer,就算不是这个专业,凭借对爵士经营的熟稔及热爱(分析不出来可以先忽悠,有误也可以强辩),你必定雀屏中选,进入经营核心指日可待
这么懂的话,球队正在招data engineer,就算不是这个专业,凭借对爵士经营的熟稔及热爱(分析不出来可以先忽悠,有误也可以强辩),你必定雀屏中选,进入经营核心指日可待
亮了(1)
回复
Salt Lake Tribune:
Favors knows many people view that cap space and the lure of another star player as the best means to vault the franchise toward title contention. He also knows he would have viable options elsewhere, with Donovan Mitchell recently claiming Favors could start for 80% of the teams in the league. He still hopes to return, though. “I have a team option; I need that option picked up! I would prefer to come back here,” he said. “The grass is not always greener on the other side. … I’m happy in the situation that I’m in, in the position that I’m in — I think it’s good for me and the organization.”
Salt Lake Tribune:
Favors knows many people view that cap space and the lure of another star player as the best means to vault the franchise toward title contention. He also knows he would have viable options elsewhere, with Donovan Mitchell recently claiming Favors could start for 80% of the teams in the league. He still hopes to return, though. “I have a team option; I need that option picked up! I would prefer to come back here,” he said. “The grass is not always greener on the other side. … I’m happy in the situation that I’m in, in the position that I’m in — I think it’s good for me and the organization.”
亮了(0)
回复
狒狒很想拿下赛季那份合同,毕竟倘若被裁掉,就很可能拿不到这个数字了。加上季后赛后面被下首发,关键时刻被ban,都影响行情,提前表明自己态度,让林赛看看。
狒狒很想拿下赛季那份合同,毕竟倘若被裁掉,就很可能拿不到这个数字了。加上季后赛后面被下首发,关键时刻被ban,都影响行情,提前表明自己态度,让林赛看看。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【爵士入魔】介于美国处于特殊时期,本楼开启慢慢长草期灌水活动
虎扑游戏中心
爵士专区最热帖
个人观点
布泽尔的篮球技术有哪些过人之处?
[流言板]来年再战!爵士不敌马刺遭遇7连败,彻底无缘附加赛&季后赛