引擎是升级了,但是动能回收系统没有发挥百分百作用,这就比对手们少了150匹马力。
引擎是升级了,但是动能回收系统没有发挥百分百作用,这就比对手们少了150匹马力。
亮了(0)
回复
今年这个成绩是正常的,但现在是完全看不到明年甚至这个引擎规则周期的希望,太让人心寒了。
今年这个成绩是正常的,但现在是完全看不到明年甚至这个引擎规则周期的希望,太让人心寒了。
亮了(0)
回复
“According to my simple calculations from the video above the mercedes PU in that particular part of the track has 18.5% more horsepower than the Honda PU. Or you could say the honda only has 84.4% the horsepower of the mercedes.

So if the Mercedes is assumed to have roughly 830hp at that point of the Spa track the honda possess 700 horspower. There is a 130 hp difference. You can also assume the honda ICE is very good and makes say.. 640 hp.. That means in race trim their ERS can only push out 60 at that point of the spa circuit. The number is very small yes. I think Honda KERS can easily give more but only when it has the charge to do so. The video shows the last sector of Spa a place where the Honda has long ran out of battery charge. It means they are simply out of kers power at that point and can only push out the 60 hp instead of the full 160.”

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=595949&f=12&sid=1c7f4361c8175f166b76614dceff3771#p595949
“According to my simple calculations from the video above the mercedes PU in that particular part of the track has 18.5% more horsepower than the Honda PU. Or you could say the honda only has 84.4% the horsepower of the mercedes.

So if the Mercedes is assumed to have roughly 830hp at that point of the Spa track the honda possess 700 horspower. There is a 130 hp difference. You can also assume the honda ICE is very good and makes say.. 640 hp.. That means in race trim their ERS can only push out 60 at that point of the spa circuit. The number is very small yes. I think Honda KERS can easily give more but only when it has the charge to do so. The video shows the last sector of Spa a place where the Honda has long ran out of battery charge. It means they are simply out of kers power at that point and can only push out the 60 hp instead of the full 160.”

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=595949&f=12&sid=1c7f4361c8175f166b76614dceff3771#p595949
亮了(0)
回复
这次升级不利还是蛮让人担心的,说明目前问题的方向还是没有摸对。而且,练习赛不能好好跑圈,更是糟糕。好在这两站正赛都可以双完赛
这次升级不利还是蛮让人担心的,说明目前问题的方向还是没有摸对。而且,练习赛不能好好跑圈,更是糟糕。好在这两站正赛都可以双完赛
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用16楼 @Dill_小麻花 发表的[/b]:

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=595949&f=12&sid=1c7f4361c8175f166b76614dceff3771#p595949[/quote]
还是ERS问题
[quote][b]引用16楼 @Dill_小麻花 发表的[/b]:

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=595949&f=12&sid=1c7f4361c8175f166b76614dceff3771#p595949[/quote]
还是ERS问题
亮了(0)
回复
根本还是散热问题吧。。。。这也算是麦家的顽疾了
根本还是散热问题吧。。。。这也算是麦家的顽疾了
亮了(0)
回复
Re:这个坑到底有多大?
虎扑游戏中心
迈凯伦最热帖
亚洲精品一区二区三区
我迈板块,专区的图标都没有了