除了马后炮落井下石你还会什么,送你一个字“”滚“”都算给面子你了
亮了(16)
回复
区区六连败
区区六连败
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用64楼 @比你打又点 发表的[/b]:

马后炮个屁,去年季后赛沃尔打的跟翔一样,我说完没一个人说啥,最近十几场打得好吗??沃尔是个缺点太明显的球员,只有在快攻中能得分,号称身体素质好,其实阵地战毫无突破能力,我说错了吗???助攻多根本不是衡量后卫好坏的标准,沃尔就是下一个隆多,还没隆多的灵性[/quote]
只有在快攻中能得分?你看的是五佳球十佳球之类的东西吗?

马后炮个屁,去年季后赛沃尔打的跟翔一样,我说完没一个人说啥,最近十几场打得好吗??沃尔是个缺点太明显的球员,只有在快攻中能得分,号称身体素质好,其实阵地战毫无突破能力,我说错了吗???助攻多根本不是衡量后卫好坏的标准,沃尔就是下一个隆多,还没隆多的灵性[/quote]
只有在快攻中能得分?你看的是五佳球十佳球之类的东西吗?
亮了(0)
回复
我就想问,这种跨区挑衅的不用XHW?
我就想问,这种跨区挑衅的不用XHW?
亮了(0)
回复

比哥咱输球已经很郁闷了你就不要跨区挑衅了好不好?

比哥咱输球已经很郁闷了你就不要跨区挑衅了好不好?
亮了(0)
回复
水货26投7中。。。
估计是这场想自己来打出点血性,结果。。
水货26投7中。。。
估计是这场想自己来打出点血性,结果。。
亮了(1)
回复

屁話最多,沃爾打得好的時候你哪去了,一輸球就見你黑,你黑也去濕乎乎隨便你,來到奇才區說這些屁話就是找罵,這裏隨便一個人都比你看的奇才球多,都比你更了解沃爾是一個怎麼樣的球員。輪不到你來普及這些。
走好不送,如果你還能回覆也免回了

屁話最多,沃爾打得好的時候你哪去了,一輸球就見你黑,你黑也去濕乎乎隨便你,來到奇才區說這些屁話就是找罵,這裏隨便一個人都比你看的奇才球多,都比你更了解沃爾是一個怎麼樣的球員。輪不到你來普及這些。
走好不送,如果你還能回覆也免回了
亮了(4)
回复

第二轮不好有目共睹,第一轮也就是个稀松平常,进攻端在浪费了大量机会的情况下锁死了前半段发挥神勇的DJ,辛里奇更是被限制的几无发挥,第一次季后赛能打成这样绝不是什么翔,这要是算翔,您头像第一年季后赛是个啥?化粪池淤泥?

助攻好坏是不是衡量标准,还有什么灵性问题,纯属是个人理解,这种毫无客观理论依据单凭个人感官得出的东西你让谁能信服?洋洋洒洒说一堆还不就是说明你不喜欢这个球员么?你把这一套说辞放在其他后卫身上,我看也是没啥问题的。

定睛一看,哎呦这个不是在湿乎乎被骂的横竖不是人的比大哥哥么,居然厚着脸皮跑来巫区开嘲讽了,真是可惜可贺,放心巫区可不会把你轻易小黑屋的,这么大件的玩具对巫区而言可不常有哦~~

第二轮不好有目共睹,第一轮也就是个稀松平常,进攻端在浪费了大量机会的情况下锁死了前半段发挥神勇的DJ,辛里奇更是被限制的几无发挥,第一次季后赛能打成这样绝不是什么翔,这要是算翔,您头像第一年季后赛是个啥?化粪池淤泥?

助攻好坏是不是衡量标准,还有什么灵性问题,纯属是个人理解,这种毫无客观理论依据单凭个人感官得出的东西你让谁能信服?洋洋洒洒说一堆还不就是说明你不喜欢这个球员么?你把这一套说辞放在其他后卫身上,我看也是没啥问题的。

定睛一看,哎呦这个不是在湿乎乎被骂的横竖不是人的比大哥哥么,居然厚着脸皮跑来巫区开嘲讽了,真是可惜可贺,放心巫区可不会把你轻易小黑屋的,这么大件的玩具对巫区而言可不常有哦~~
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用62楼 @JohnWalllll 发表的[/b]:

除了马后炮落井下石你还会什么,送你一个字“”滚“”都算给面子你了[/quote]
这样也不小黑屋?输球发发牢骚,不紧张球队我连牢骚都懒得发,不至于说话那么过份吧!
[quote][b]引用62楼 @JohnWalllll 发表的[/b]:

除了马后炮落井下石你还会什么,送你一个字“”滚“”都算给面子你了[/quote]
这样也不小黑屋?输球发发牢骚,不紧张球队我连牢骚都懒得发,不至于说话那么过份吧!
亮了(2)
回复
[quote][b]引用76楼 @silvertreasure 发表的[/b]:

这样也不小黑屋?输球发发牢骚,不紧张球队我连牢骚都懒得发,不至于说话那么过份吧![/quote]
他说你了?
[quote][b]引用76楼 @silvertreasure 发表的[/b]:

这样也不小黑屋?输球发发牢骚,不紧张球队我连牢骚都懒得发,不至于说话那么过份吧![/quote]
他说你了?
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用77楼 @carter19960211 发表的[/b]:

他说你了?[/quote]
看不过眼插一句,不行啊
[quote][b]引用77楼 @carter19960211 发表的[/b]:

他说你了?[/quote]
看不过眼插一句,不行啊
亮了(0)
回复
It looks like the Wizards' head coach will still have a chance to right the ship for the time being.

 TWEET SHARE PIN
The Washington Wizards lost their sixth straight game Friday against the Philadelphia 76ers, and their second straight game against an NBA Draft Lottery contender. That is cause for concern. In my opinion, this recent losing streak is more than a good reason to terminate head coach Randy Wittman, even if there are just 23 games left in the season.

But according to CSN Washington's J. Michael, Wittman's job is still safe right now:

Wittman, Im told, isn't in jeopardy. I would explain but here but not enough time or wanna deal w/the outrage #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA

— J. Michael (@JMichaelCSN) February 28, 2015
Certainly these situations are fluid & can change but I'll hedge my bets on him staying as of now #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA #WizSixers

There are certainly reasons why terminating a head coach this late in the season isn't a sound move. First, how much can an interim head coach at this point of the season? Second, has Wittman really lost the Wizards' locker room -- and more importantly -- has John Wall tuned him out? According to TV play-by-play announcer Steve Buckhantz, Wall is far from that point.

Even if the Wizards' locker room hasn't fractured, there are still many concerns, whether it is the overall age of their roster, their lack of developing draft picks who aren't Wall or Bradley Beal, or their apparent reluctance to accept the basketball analytics movement. And the reality is that the Wizards aren't just losing to top tier NBA teams like the Hawks or Warriors as of late. They've now lost two straight games to bottom tier teams like the Timberwolves and the 76ers, where they finished both games in lackluster fashion.

And if that wasn't enough, Monumental Sports just jacked up the price of most Wizards season tickets for next season by a significant margin. If Wittman's job is indeed safe like Michael indicated -- and this downward spiral continues -- I don't know how much confidence that gives fans, especially season ticket holders to renew for next season.

The expectation of this Wizards team is to win 50 regular season games, earn at least a Top-4 seed in the playoffs, and make a run for the Eastern Conference Finals, or maybe even better. These goals are still attainable, but it's going to be an uphill battle after this losing streak.

I'm still cautiously optimistic that the Wizards can accomplish at least some of these goals. But unfortunately, I lost confidence that Wittman can take them there this season.
It looks like the Wizards' head coach will still have a chance to right the ship for the time being.

 TWEET SHARE PIN
The Washington Wizards lost their sixth straight game Friday against the Philadelphia 76ers, and their second straight game against an NBA Draft Lottery contender. That is cause for concern. In my opinion, this recent losing streak is more than a good reason to terminate head coach Randy Wittman, even if there are just 23 games left in the season.

But according to CSN Washington's J. Michael, Wittman's job is still safe right now:

Wittman, Im told, isn't in jeopardy. I would explain but here but not enough time or wanna deal w/the outrage #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA

Certainly these situations are fluid & can change but I'll hedge my bets on him staying as of now #WizardsTalk @CSNWizards #NBA #WizSixers

There are certainly reasons why terminating a head coach this late in the season isn't a sound move. First, how much can an interim head coach at this point of the season? Second, has Wittman really lost the Wizards' locker room -- and more importantly -- has John Wall tuned him out? According to TV play-by-play announcer Steve Buckhantz, Wall is far from that point.

Even if the Wizards' locker room hasn't fractured, there are still many concerns, whether it is the overall age of their roster, their lack of developing draft picks who aren't Wall or Bradley Beal, or their apparent reluctance to accept the basketball analytics movement. And the reality is that the Wizards aren't just losing to top tier NBA teams like the Hawks or Warriors as of late. They've now lost two straight games to bottom tier teams like the Timberwolves and the 76ers, where they finished both games in lackluster fashion.

And if that wasn't enough, Monumental Sports just jacked up the price of most Wizards season tickets for next season by a significant margin. If Wittman's job is indeed safe like Michael indicated -- and this downward spiral continues -- I don't know how much confidence that gives fans, especially season ticket holders to renew for next season.

The expectation of this Wizards team is to win 50 regular season games, earn at least a Top-4 seed in the playoffs, and make a run for the Eastern Conference Finals, or maybe even better. These goals are still attainable, but it's going to be an uphill battle after this losing streak.

I'm still cautiously optimistic that the Wizards can accomplish at least some of these goals. But unfortunately, I lost confidence that Wittman can take them there this season.
亮了(0)
回复
[quote][b]引用78楼 @silvertreasure 发表的[/b]:

看不过眼插一句,不行啊[/quote]
双重标准玩的真溜,别区的人跑这里来黑当家球星还不能回应了?

看不过眼插一句,不行啊[/quote]
双重标准玩的真溜,别区的人跑这里来黑当家球星还不能回应了?
亮了(0)
回复

看不过眼插一句,不行啊[/quote]